The Jheri Juice Challengeeeeee!!! Lets get our retention on point!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Where did you buy the protein filler from? :scratchch

And yes Lawdddd they have recipes for EVERYTHANG!!! I'm set for life:drunk:, no need to look on other websites cause that one has it all.:yep:

sallys... its in the coloring section. its used to

• Equalizes hair porosity for even color absorption and development
  • Repairs previously damaged protein bonds
  • Protects hair against new chemical damage
  • Seals color within the cortex
  • Adds body, volume and a lustrous sheen

Ensures marvelous color results. Repairs previously damaged protein bonds and protects hair against new chemical damage.

yall know I'm on the modified juice
I'm just juicin and jogging...juicing and jogging. 4 times a day I'm spraying it

also dcing every 3 days with the adora mix

Just poppin' in to say I've been juicin'

Thanks for checkin in jayjaycurlz!, Where you been hiding??? :curtain:

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The Juicers Most Wanted List #6:jail: These Juicers have been missing for far to long:yep:. We need to find out if they have fell off the Juicewagon:look:, If anyone spots a juicer on this list:detective:PLEASE call the juice hotline:prettyplease: 1-618-303-9084:callme:,sponsored by tha Skala 3G Network:phone: with nationwide service, we have operators sitting by to answer your calls:office:, All calls will remain ju-nonymous:peek2:, We just want to get Da Juice on top of their heads:clubu: BTW there is NO Reward :lachen::lachen::lachen:

1. twinkletoes17 (Found)
2. CoutureMe06 (Found)
3. SEMO (Found)
4. jayjaycurlz (Found!!!) :shocked:
5. TonicaG
6. H4irHappy (Found)
7. 20Something (Found)
8. CICI24 (Found)
9. LadyPBC (Found)
10. mEmYSELFaNDj (Found)
11. lacying
12. Blessed2bless (Found)
13. LivinMyLifeLikeItsGolden (Found)
14. Evo-ny (Found)

15. ~Charlotte*York~

*Still Missing*(:spank:)
1. Anna9764
2. Nicey
3. GaiasDaughter24 (Finally FOUND! Got tha fam juicin too!!!!!):grin:
4. 2sweetnsugarland
5. Mane event (Finally FOUND!!):pulpdance:
6. NinasLongAmbition
7. jerseyjill
8. honey009
9. Dragone (Finally FOUND!! S-curlin it up!):reddancer:
10. mush211
11. Tyra (FINALLY FOUND!!!) :shocked:
12. mewzickmorena(Finally FOUND!!!!!!!):thud:
13. sqzbly1908

Have ya seen 'em??? Cuz we haven't....:nono::nono::nono:

h4irhappy: What's the difference between the finishing lotion and the finishing mist? I used one of them before and my hair loved it but whatever I repurchased, my hair was like GTFOH! :( luckily I found S-Curl :-D

Yesterday, I was watching a movie on tv with my boyfriend at his house. He had no shirt on and I laid my head on his shoulder and then he laid his cheek on my head. After a few minutes, he got up to go to the bathroom, looked in the mirror, and asked me, "What do you have in your hair? A bunch of grease?" I said, "No. S-Curl." He just said a simple "Oh" and wiped off his shoulder and face. Then he came back to sit right next to me again, and he let me lay my head on him again! :lol: I guess he didn't mind the juice!

Yesterday, I was watching a movie on tv with my boyfriend at his house. He had no shirt on and I laid my head on his shoulder and then he laid his cheek on my head. After a few minutes, he got up to go to the bathroom, looked in the mirror, and asked me, "What do you have in your hair? A bunch of grease?" I said, "No. S-Curl." He just said a simple "Oh" and wiped off his shoulder and face. Then he came back to sit right next to me again, and he let me lay my head on him again! :lol: I guess he didn't mind the juice!

:eyebrows2
gwan Poohbear ... dripping dat juice all ova hiz body

I'm using a little Care Free Curl mixed with some Herbal Essences Beautiful Ends and water in my spray bottle, on my braids. So good so far :) I am really praying to get growth like AdoraAdora24, I've just had disappointments so far but she is such an inspiration. Thanks for this challenge, Adora :hiya:

Just posting to say I'm still juicing with AOHC, OHHB, and homemade Vegetable glycerin and water mix. Mmmmmm, humectants :drool:

Tis all ladies.

Just posting to say I'm still juicing with AOHC, OHHB, and homemade Vegetable glycerin and water mix. Mmmmmm, humectants :drool:

Tis all ladies.

What are the ingredients to the AOHC and OHHB again? We might have to post these as alternate options for juice in the next challenge, as well as that Bee Mine Juicy stuff:lick:

I'm using a little Care Free Curl mixed with some Herbal Essences Beautiful Ends and water in my spray bottle, on my braids. So good so far :) I am really praying to get growth like AdoraAdora24, I've just had disappointments so far but she is such an inspiration. Thanks for this challenge, Adora :hiya:

Ive never seen the HE Beautiful Ends, is it kind of like the HE LTR??:eyebrows2

I brought sta sof fro. The second ingredient is glycerin after water. The smell is strong for my liking but if it gives me good results then I'll stay w/ it.

LMAO too funny... i'm glad my juice dont get left behind lol

Hey guys I found a new juice...John Frieda Frizz Ease has glycerin!!!:lick:

71722611161.jpg

Ingredients:Water, Glycerin, Amodimethicone, VP/VA Copolymer, Olive Oil, PEG-7 Esters, PEG-8 Dimethicone Meadowfoamate, Magnesium Sulfate, Diazolidinyl Urea, Panthenol, VP/Dimethylamino-Ethylmethacrylate Copolymer, Polyquaternium-11, Cetrimonium Chloride, Trideceth-12, Cyclomethicone, Fragrance, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Citric Acid, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone.

http://www.cvs.com/CVSApp/catalog/s...179152&navAction=jump&navCount=3#prodDescCont

I know I asked this question but I think it got lost in the 380 pages:) Does everyone's hair feel soft immediately after the juice or once it dries? I ask because my hair doesnt really soft or hard immediately afterwards but after it dries it is amazing?

I know I asked this question but I think it got lost in the 380 pages:) Does everyone's hair feel soft immediately after the juice or once it dries? I ask because my hair doesnt really soft or hard immediately afterwards but after it dries it is amazing?

Yeah after it dries it feels so niiiiccccceeeeeeeeee.:grin::grin::grin: Lol!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back