The Jheri Juice Challengeeeeee!!! Lets get our retention on point!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is for not juicing... :hammer: :gotroasted: :bat: :sandm: :axehunter: :whipped: :brucelee: :fishslap: :spank:

Now hope you're are back to juicing! :ha:

:lachen::lachen::lachen:

Get em PoohBear GET EM!!!

t239590206_45570_7.gif

all juiced for today! i've been using Hawaiian sillky and im running low.. I'm thinking about switching.. any suggestions?

CFCG Instant Activator!!!!! CFC Instant Moisturizer!! S curl No Drip!!:grin::grin::grin:

Those are the ones I have...:giggle:

Or Wave Nouveau finishing lotion/finishing mist!!! Braid spray with glycerin!!!! :yep:

I'm back on the juice. My hair was feening for it.:lachen:I thought my hair was mad at it, but this past week, it wouldn't do a dang thing.:rolleyes: Now my hair is smiling again. I must say that my hair is growing well. My TWA is now medium sized.:yep:

Gurlllllll....honayy chile, lemme tell ya that it is bout impossible for hair to be mad at tha juice:naughty:, tha juice is just that good! :grin:

Smooth Operatorrr, Smoooooooothhhhh Operatorrrr!:lachen:

I bought some Wave Nouveau finishing mist today, I like it. It's really lite and moisturizes my hair nicely. When I juice with that, I won't use the finishing lotion. I don't won't to go into juice overload.

I have both the lotion and the finnishing mist and I alternate using them to make my hair moist.

Its never too late to start juicing with us...this one might be extended, you never know, so stop makin excuses and get in back in here!:grin::grin::grin:

Ok fine, since I have been using it for a while I will consider myself part of this challenge. I can't wait to see how much I retain at the end of the year. Go juice

Saying hi to everybody! Juiced yesterday but today I had to do a bentonite (sp?) clay mask on my hair because I had overloaded on gel LOL I am going to rollerset tonight and leaving my hair in a ponytail for a few days. Will be Juicing the DD's though. Carry on!

BTW Adora is officially MIA huh? I hope she's ok.

Saying hi to everybody! Juiced yesterday but today I had to do a bentonite (sp?) clay mask on my hair because I had overloaded on gel LOL I am going to rollerset tonight and leaving my hair in a ponytail for a few days. Will be Juicing the DD's though. Carry on!

BTW Adora is officially MIA huh? I hope she's ok.

:hiya:

Hmmm I wonder what the clay does to your hair??:eyebrows2 Do you let it harden?:scratchch

And yes gurll, she has been MIA for a longgggggg time,:naughty: and she will be featured on the next "Juicers Most Wanted:missing:,Have Ya Seen Em List"...:lachen: along with FirstBorn2...:look:

I juiced with my concoction and seal with oil.. MY GOD It feels so moist. This Louisiana humidity is good for something! I should just go stand out side for no reason.

I'll be juicing with this for now on .. weird it turned out into some weird kinda foamy like material. Can wait until my Chi Keratin bottle is done so I can juice with a better sprayer.

I'm still here ladies! Juiced my ends today but i'm all flat ironed up so no hardcore juicing for a week or so, i'll continue juicing my ends though cuz my relaxed ends will stay even with the juice on them.

I'm still here ladies! Juiced my ends today but i'm all flat ironed up so no hardcore juicing for a week or so, i'll continue juicing my ends though cuz my relaxed ends will stay even with the juice on them.

You know thats a good idea, maybe I will juice only my ends next time I flat iron...:yep:

And yes gurll, she has been MIA for a longgggggg time,:naughty: and she will be featured on the next "Juicers Most Wanted:missing:,Have Ya Seen Em List"...:lachen: along with FirstBorn2...:look:

OMG ... you know how Adora gets when she is interrupted during a deep conditioning marathon ... and Firstborn2 is downright deadly if you touch the steamer plug. Remember the last time someone tried to unplug them? they metamorphed and went buck wild ... :lachen::lachen::lachen:

http://www.youtube.com/watch#!v=p1YYGRjJZjA&feature=related

OMG ... you know how Adora gets when she is interrupted during a deep conditioning marathon ... and Firstborn2 is downright deadly if you touch the steamer plug. Remember the last time someone tried to unplug them? they metamorphed and went buck wild ... :lachen::lachen::lachen:

http://www.youtube.com/watch#!v=p1YYGRjJZjA&feature=related

Choc sumthin is wrong witcha!:lachen::lachen::lachen:

That look like MyAngelEyes with tha red hair, oh wait, maybe this means Adora or FB2 is now a red head!!! :lachen: Choc has foretold tha prophecy, so it was written, so it shall be done.:notworthy:notworthy:notworthy. All hail tha Mighty Queen Choc...:king:...:rolleyes::rofl:

Choc sumthin is wrong witcha!:lachen::lachen::lachen:

That look like MyAngelEyes with tha red hair, oh wait, maybe this means Adora or FB2 is now a red head!!! :lachen: Choc has foretold tha prophecy, so it was written, so it shall be done.:notworthy:notworthy:notworthy. All hail tha Mighty Queen Choc...:king:...:rolleyes::rofl:

awwwwww Chelz, Ise Juicy! :grin:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back