The Jheri Juice Challengeeeeee!!! Lets get our retention on point!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am just peeking in the thread. I am not in this challenge. But I have been juicing with S Curl for the past 6 weeks+ on the sideline. I have to say nothing has every moisturize my hair and keep it that way except for S Curl. I will be cheering you guys on, and follow on the sideline.

I am just peeking in the thread. I am not in this challenge. But I have been juicing with S Curl for the past 6 weeks+ on the sideline. I have to say nothing has every moisturize my hair and keep it that way except for S Curl. I will be cheering you guys on, and follow on the sideline.

Now I know you didnt think you could just come up in here without joinin tha challenge, Come on Son!!:lachen: If you even BREATHE near tha juice thread you will automatically be inducted into tha Juicehood.:mob: So, without further ado, Thanks for hopping on tha juicewagon!!:pulpdance: Toot Toot!!! :lachen:

:orders: Welcome to tha JUICE BestBlackGirl!!!!!:woot::rocker::woot:

:woohoo2::creatures:headspin::2cool::headspin: :reddancer::reddancer::reddancer::headspin::2cool: :headspin::creatures:woohoo2:
:lots::dance7::thewave::dance7::lots:
..:hottub::band2::circle::welcome2::circle::band2: :hottub:
....:bounceline: :bounceline: :bounceline: :bounceline:
...:kisses::cheers::trampolin:Flahsssss:weird::weird::drunk: :drunk: :blowkiss: :drunk::drunk::weird::weird::Flahsssss :trampolin :cheers::kisses:
:congrats::creatures:bouncy::creatures:creatures :bouncy::creatures:creatures:bouncy::creatures :congrats:
....:eyebrows2 :sweet::band::club::band::sweet: :eyebrows2
:rosebud::poker::seesaw::jester::wow::takecover: :wow: :jester::seesaw::poker::rosebud:
:bath::bdance::strong::hero::grouphug3::hero: :strong::bdance::bath:

bought a huge bottle of sta so fro (this is a very good more liquid moisterizer not as creamy as right on ) for the kids and hubby, and a medium bottle of right on curl for me.

Will cheer on the side and look out for the start of your next challenge. This challenge is crazy :spinning:. Sorry I missed it.

still juicy here... they finally got some more veg glyc at the vitamin store so i dumped my broke mix and made a new batch. i also tampered with the juice a bit. i took out the infusium23 and replaced it with neutral protein filler. my hair's feeling nice. its still feeling thin from my hair mishap but, i can tell i'm on my way to recovery :)

Where is Adora (aka the creator of this challenge) :look:

The challenge is almost over! With less than 1 month left, lets go hard ladies :grin:

Now I know you didnt think you could just come up in here without joinin tha challenge, Come on Son!!:lachen: If you even BREATHE near tha juice thread you will automatically be inducted into tha Juicehood.:mob: So, without further ado, Thanks for hopping on tha juicewagon!!:pulpdance: Toot Toot!!! :lachen:

:orders: Welcome to tha JUICE BestBlackGirl!!!!!:woot::rocker::woot:

:woohoo2::creatures:headspin::2cool::headspin: :reddancer::reddancer::reddancer::headspin::2cool: :headspin::creatures:woohoo2:
...:kisses::cheers::trampolin:Flahsssss:weird::weird::drunk: :drunk: :blowkiss: :drunk::drunk::weird::weird::Flahsssss :trampolin :cheers::kisses:
:congrats::creatures:bouncy::creatures:creatures :bouncy::creatures:creatures:bouncy::creatures :congrats:
:rosebud::poker::seesaw::jester::wow::takecover: :wow: :jester::seesaw::poker::rosebud:
nah it's too late to officially join the challenge. I will just look out for the next one. this one is almost over.

still juicy here... they finally got some more veg glyc at the vitamin store so i dumped my broke mix and made a new batch. i also tampered with the juice a bit. i took out the infusium23 and replaced it with neutral protein filler. my hair's feeling nice. its still feeling thin from my hair mishap but, i can tell i'm on my way to recovery :)

Neutral protein filler?:eyebrows2

And I was just about to ask you how your hair was doing but I see you already mentioned it,:grin: Hope you have a speedy recovery:yep:, Ive been looking at the recipes on that website but I'm missing alot of the ingredients!!!:sad: I never knew there were so many different essential oils...:rolleyes:

Lol you have your very own bottle!:look:
yes finally, my family was slowly becoming the enemy. every time i saw my 9 yr old spray my juice on her braids, i would would count to 10 and say ok your done.:lachen:then she would say but you spray alot on your hair and you don't even have any hair.. I got on her level and said but it is mine, then she would say mom that is not fair and blah blah.

Neutral protein filler?:eyebrows2

And I was just about to ask you how your hair was doing but I see you already mentioned it,:grin: Hope you have a speedy recovery:yep:, Ive been looking at the recipes on that website but I'm missing alot of the ingredients!!!:sad: I never knew there were so many different essential oils...:rolleyes:

yeah, i think i'll like the protein filler. i use way less than infusium and my hair feels stronger.

there's no way i'm going to get to try all of those recipes lol but i'll have fun trying!

I bought some Wave Nouveau finishing mist today, I like it. It's really lite and moisturizes my hair nicely. When I juice with that, I won't use the finishing lotion. I don't won't to go into juice overload.

yes finally, my family was slowly becoming the enemy. every time i saw my 9 yr old spray my juice on her braids, i would would count to 10 and say ok your done.:lachen:then she would say but you spray alot on your hair and you don't even have any hair.. I got on her level and said but it is mine, then she would say mom that is not fair and blah blah.

Oh heck naw!!:blush: She would be goin outside to get a switch out tha bushes!!!:spank:

:lachen::lachen::lachen:

Lol dont worry, you still have the teenage years ahead of you...:grin:

yeah, i think i'll like the protein filler. i use way less than infusium and my hair feels stronger.

there's no way i'm going to get to try all of those recipes lol but i'll have fun trying!

Where did you buy the protein filler from? :scratchch

And yes Lawdddd they have recipes for EVERYTHANG!!! I'm set for life:drunk:, no need to look on other websites cause that one has it all.:yep:

I bought some Wave Nouveau finishing mist today, I like it. It's really lite and moisturizes my hair nicely. When I juice with that, I won't use the finishing lotion. I don't won't to go into juice overload.

Oh so are you alternating between the two??:eyebrows2

Are these the ingredients? Cause you are gonna need to throw some glycerin up in there somewhere...:giggle:

Ingredients: Pure Distilled Water, Wheat germ oil, indian hemp, olive oil, balsam, aloe vera, bee pollen, silk protein, bay laurel, fruit biofalvonoids, anicent african herbal formula

But Thanks for hopping on tha juicewagon!!:pulpdance: Toot Toot!!! :lachen:

:orders: Welcome to tha JUICE Halee_J!!!!!:woot::rocker::woot:

Thanks Chelz! :grin: yeah those are the ingedients :giggle:. I decided to stop using glycerin based stuff for now. But its still pretty juicy :yep: makes my hair very and soft and moisturized. Its alot like s-curl to me.

Have a great Sunday Juicers! off to juice up :happydance:

Thanks Chelz! :grin: yeah those are the ingedients :giggle:. I decided to stop using glycerin based stuff for now. But its still pretty juicy :yep: makes my hair very and soft and moisturized. Its alot like s-curl to me.

Have a great Sunday Juicers! off to juice up :happydance:

Alrigggghhhhttttt:rolleyes:, I'll let ya slide...if it works like tha Scurl then we'll just say its tha juice, shhhhhh:shhh:, Nobody has to know!!!:sekret:

:lachen::lachen::lachen:

I'm back on the juice. My hair was feening for it.:lachen:I thought my hair was mad at it, but this past week, it wouldn't do a dang thing.:rolleyes: Now my hair is smiling again. I must say that my hair is growing well. My TWA is now medium sized.:yep:

all juiced for today! i've been using Hawaiian sillky and im running low.. I'm thinking about switching.. any suggestions?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back