The Jheri Juice Challengeeeeee!!! Lets get our retention on point!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got some vegetable glycerin and my HE long term relationship leave in going to mix it In a bottle and juice. I just don't know how much glycerin I should use, any guidance? :)

ALL.

HAIL.

THE.

JUICE.

:kneel:

I have been about two weeks now using the Care Free Curl Gold and :iloveyou:

My hair hasn't been this soft and moisturized in gawd knows how long!

I mean my hair would always look nice for the next 2-3 days after a wash and set but then the ends would start looking raggedy and brittle, my hair from root to end looked dry and my hair would snap at the ends w/o a second thought :cry:. I thought I needed more lube (oil) in my hair but it was only benefiting my scalp. Instead I ended up with hair that would eventually have no body to it due to all the oil I was layering on it and STILL look dull - too much build up! Tried Carol's Daughter Hair Milk and that SEEMED to help but eventually showed it wasn't for me :violin:.

So these past weeks I have been learning what my hair likes as I incorporated CFCG into the reggie and so far it likes CFCG one day and my Argon Oil the other day. Then again, sometimes I look in the mirror and can see/feel what is needed and use either one accordingly or both.

The softness, the healthy look and feel... I am so happy I found you CFCG!

And to all my LHCF juice heads :theteam:, where would my hair be without you ladies making this special introduction :love3:???

THANK YOU :blowkiss:!

BD21

:reddancer::pulpdance::reddancer::clap::clap: :clap: :reddancer::pulpdance::reddancer::clap::clap: :clap: :reddancer::pulpdance: :reddancer:
Well there you have it folks, another JUICENOMENAL(phenomenal:giggle:) juicetimony...cant get any better than that!:yep: ALL HAIL THA JUICE!!!!:master:

Ok! So I'm still experimenting with the juice. I've tried quite a few products... but this Hawaiian Silky 14-in-1 is on point!

I will be using this for a good while! :grin: Me like!

Yayyy RockCreak likey tha Hawaiian Silky!:hula: :yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::hula:

Oooh lawwwd! I had to turn the juice volume up today ladies. I'm in the country. 96 degrees. I got busy and didn't juice several days in a row. Awwww my hurrr was HOT as fish grease. I co-washed this morning with some of my Mama's old 1985 Suave in the black bottle that's been in her cabinet forever, dried, juiced with my BBD Scurl no drip, sealed with some Vatika Oil (like Amex I don't leave home w/o it).

My new growth is sanging like a celestial choir. I'm a happy camper. I need to tighten up my DC steaming session when I get home because I found too many broken hairs this week.

Hey Chelz ... how you durrrrin? It's hot out here in the country girl. Stay where you are!! lol!

Last edited:
Oooh lawwwd! I had to turn the juice volume up today ladies. I'm in the country. 96 degrees. I got busy and didn't juice several days in a row. Awwww my hurrr was HOT as fish grease. I co-washed this morning with some of my Mama's old 1985 Suave in the black bottle that's been in her cabinet forever, dried, juiced with my BBD Scurl no drip, sealed with some Vatika Oil (like Amex I don't leave home w/o it).

My new growth is sanging like a celestial choir. I'm a happy camper. I need to tighten up my DC steaming session when I get home because I found too many broken hairs this week.

Hey Chelz ... how you durrrrin? It's hot out here in the country girl. Stay where you are!! lol!

Lol gurl this post had me lmao!!!:lachen: Its so descriptive! I could actually picture your hair strands singing!:lol: And tha hair sizzlin like fish grease!:rofl:

Tell Moms to ditch that old Suave,:giggle: Down in tha country my folks still use Dax vegetable oil shampoo and Dax pressin oil:hair:, whatcha know bout Dax? Betta yet, whatcha know bout heatin up tha pressin comb on tha hot stove??:blush: Yall need ta get up on that Dax yall, its tha next best thang!:lachen:

Started using S-Curl spray as of yesterday because the cfc stopped working since its been hot and humid.

S-Curl is working nicely.....:yep:

Gurlll you had fell off tha juicewagon for a HOT minute there...:giggle: Did ya cowash with that orange V05 stuff?:eyebrows2

:lachen: I didn't fall off the wagon... well, not really! And Yes ma'am! You know I did! :grin::grin:

I just picked up a couple more bottles today! I love that stuff! :love3:

Do i add water?

I am not in this challenge.... but I am using a juice mix for the summer because it is soooooo humid here in Asia.

Yes. You do add water! I am using a 8oz spray bottle. When I used a shot glass size of veg. glycerin it was too much... meaning thick coat build up. I got some advice from MzMoMo... now I am using about a tablespoon full of veg. glycerin, some VS curl essence, and a few drops of almond oil for fragrance, the rest is water... The mix is much lighter and my curls are awesome!:grin:

Did you ever try that Mane N Tail mess? :charge:

Yup. It wasn't anything special but it wasn't horrible either. The main thing I don't really like about it though, is that it almost seems like you have to use a ton of it in order to saturate your hair! My hair is short, but it's pretty thick so I have to use gobs of conditioner to fully soak into my hair you know. With the Mane n Tail, it just seems like you really have to use a LOT!

Yup. It wasn't anything special but it wasn't horrible either. The main thing I don't really like about it though, is that it almost seems like you have to use a ton of it in order to saturate your hair! My hair is short, but it's pretty thick so I have to use gobs of conditioner to fully soak into my hair you know. With the Mane n Tail, it just seems like you really have to use a LOT!

Exactly! I felt like I had to use TONS of it just to evenly distribute it on my hair...hot mess!!!:lachen:

I am not in this challenge.... but I am using a juice mix for the summer because it is soooooo humid here in Asia.

Yes. You do add water! I am using a 8oz spray bottle. When I used a shot glass size of veg. glycerin it was too much... meaning thick coat build up. I got some advice from MzMoMo... now I am using about a tablespoon full of veg. glycerin, some VS curl essence, and a few drops of almond oil for fragrance, the rest is water... The mix is much lighter and my curls are awesome!:grin:

Now I know you didnt think you could just come up in here and not join tha challenge:naughty:, that aint happenin! So... Thanks for hopping on tha juicewagon!!:pulpdance: Toot Toot!!! :lachen:

:orders: Welcome to tha JUICE Candy828!!!!!:woot::rocker::woot:

:woohoo2::creatures:headspin::2cool::headspin: :reddancer::reddancer::reddancer::headspin::2cool: :headspin::creatures:woohoo2:
:lots::dance7::thewave::dance7::lots:
..:hottub::band2::circle::welcome2::circle::band2: :hottub:
....:bounceline: :bounceline: :bounceline: :bounceline:
...:kisses::cheers::trampolin:Flahsssss:weird::weird::drunk: :drunk: :blowkiss: :drunk::drunk::weird::weird::Flahsssss :trampolin :cheers::kisses:
:congrats::creatures:bouncy::creatures:creatures :bouncy::creatures:creatures:bouncy::creatures :congrats:
....:eyebrows2 :sweet::band::club::band::sweet: :eyebrows2
:rosebud::poker::seesaw::jester::wow::takecover: :wow: :jester::seesaw::poker::rosebud:
:bath::bdance::strong::hero::grouphug3::hero: :strong::bdance::bath:

:sekret:
Now I know you didnt think you could just come up in here and not join tha challenge:naughty:, that aint happenin! So... Thanks for hopping on tha juicewagon!!:pulpdance: Toot Toot!!! :lachen:

:lachen::lachen:You are too funny!:lachen::lachen: Here I thought I could just :sekret:
look around...sneek in :peek:and sneek out! Then you took out the :bat:
:lachen:

Anyway....yeah... I am on the juice because it is so humid here the only other option is "Chaka Khan" singing "I Feel For You!":lachen: So Mz.MoMo helped me out! Now all is well! :beach: Between the humidity and the juice, I think I am close to a inch in a month in hair growth! We'll see if that continues....

:sekret:

:lachen::lachen:You are too funny!:lachen::lachen: Here I thought I could just :sekret:
look around...sneek in :peek:and sneek out! Then you took out the :bat:
:lachen:

Anyway....yeah... I am on the juice because it is so humid here the only other option is "Chaka Khan" singing "I Feel For You!":lachen: So Mz.MoMo helped me out! Now all is well! :beach: Between the humidity and the juice, I think I am close to a inch in a month in hair growth! We'll see if that continues....

Lol dang you have that good growth goin on!!:rocker: With all that pretty long juicified hair,:grin:
Chaka, Chaka Khan!! :lol:

Still keepin' it juicy. Nothing else to report but I believe I grew and retained 1" since my 2" trim late april.:yep:

Just "juiced" this morning... My hair looks so black and moisturized and shiny! :infatuated:

After juicing, I tried to wash my hands and couldn't turn the faucet knobs! My hands were all slippery and soft. I had to wipe my hands off before turning on the sink faucet.

After juicing, I tried to wash my hands and couldn't turn the faucet knobs! My hands were all slippery and soft. I had to wipe my hands off before turning on the sink faucet.

:lachen:That's me with the bathroom door. If I've got a little juice left over on my hands, I'm as good as being locked in!

Then again, I could juice all day if I were... :scratchch

Hey y'all...I had to stop the loc process for now. I start school next week for manicuring and b/c it's a cosmetology school my hair needs to be presentable and my twists were beginning the ugly stage and I can't afford weave and wigs right now so I'm back to froing it out.

I'm trying sodium lactate instead of glycerin for my homemade juice. It's suppose to be better than glycerin for people who live in dry areas.

:peek2: Howdy Juicers! May I join this challenge? Right now, I'm 'juicin' with Taliah Waalid Protective mist bodyfier, does this count?

:peek2: Howdy Juicers! May I join this challenge? Right now, I'm 'juicin' with Taliah Waalid Protective mist bodyfier, does this count?

Are these the ingredients? Cause you are gonna need to throw some glycerin up in there somewhere...:giggle:

Ingredients: Pure Distilled Water, Wheat germ oil, indian hemp, olive oil, balsam, aloe vera, bee pollen, silk protein, bay laurel, fruit biofalvonoids, anicent african herbal formula

But Thanks for hopping on tha juicewagon!!:pulpdance: Toot Toot!!! :lachen:

:orders: Welcome to tha JUICE Halee_J!!!!!:woot::rocker::woot:

:woohoo2::creatures:headspin::2cool::headspin: :reddancer::reddancer::reddancer::headspin::2cool: :headspin::creatures:woohoo2:
:lots::dance7::thewave::dance7::lots:
..:hottub::band2::circle::welcome2::circle::band2: :hottub:
....:bounceline: :bounceline: :bounceline: :bounceline:
...:kisses::cheers::trampolin:Flahsssss:weird::weird::drunk: :drunk: :blowkiss: :drunk::drunk::weird::weird::Flahsssss :trampolin :cheers::kisses:
:congrats::creatures:bouncy::creatures:creatures :bouncy::creatures:creatures:bouncy::creatures :congrats:
....:eyebrows2 :sweet::band::club::band::sweet: :eyebrows2
:rosebud::poker::seesaw::jester::wow::takecover: :wow: :jester::seesaw::poker::rosebud:
:bath::bdance::strong::hero::grouphug3::hero: :strong::bdance::bath:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back