The Jheri Juice Challengeeeeee!!! Lets get our retention on point!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
:badcop:It is TRUE! I have not juiced in days!:dazed:
Please stand down:bat:, notify the juice master, tell her I am juiced!:master: I have applied nexxus thickening leave-in, Kimble bounce back curling revitalizer, and our ONE and ONLY....CFCG!!! patted down with water:afro: I missed you jheri:hug3:

:lachen::lachen::lachen:

Gurllll you cant be leavin tha juice hangin!

I just finished relaxing my hair and airdried ... My hair is so so soft and light..I debated if I should juice ...

I went ahead and applied Wave Nouveau to the last 4 or 5 inches ...Did one big braid and I'm ready for bed

Last edited:
I just finished relaxing my hair and airdried ... My hair is so so soft and light..I debated if I should juice ...

I went ahead and applied Wave Nouveau to the last 4 or 5 inches ...Did one big braid and I'm ready for bed

Ooooo tell us how it turns out!!:grin:

I see a difference too:yep:, do you ever trim your hair or do you just let it grow?:eyebrows2

I'm just lett it grow. I won't be trimming anymore unless I really need it. My last trim was in February and I let the stylist convince me a I needed a major trim and lost a lot of length :wallbash:. The Wave Nouveau is keeping my hair nice and soft, I do seal with it though. I feel it works better for me that way.

This weekend I'm going get some juice that I can spray my hair with, especially when I start getting new growth. I'll use the juice to keep my new growth soft. This challenge is great, it's kind of like "duh I should been doing that". When I came to college I didn't know how to care for my hair on my own and my beautician at home told me to keep my hair moisturized with the Lustrasilk activator and moisturizer ( juice :grin:). Then I became a product junkie and forgot about that.

Last edited:
I'm just lett it grow. I won't be trimming anymore unless I really need it. My last trim was in February and I let the stylist convince me a I needed a major trim and lost a lot of length :wallbash:. The Wave Nouveau is keeping my hair nice and soft, I do seal with it though. I feel it works better for me that way.

This weekend I'm going get some juice that I can spray my hair with, especially when I start getting new growth. I'll use the juice to keep my new growth soft. This challenge is great, it's kind of like "duh I should been doing that". When I came to college I didn't know how to care for my hair on my own and my beautician at home told me to keep my hair moisturized with the Lustrasilk activator and moisturizer ( juice :grin:). Then I became a product junkie and forgot about that.

Yup, your beautician is certified juicy:yep:, she knows tha juice well...:giggle:

What year are you in college?:scratchch And woowhee tha product junkie phase is awful!:nono:

Yes Lawd! Praise tha juice!!:yep:

Lol how long is tha hubby's hair?:look:

He is still rocking that 90's "bob" for men, lightly faded on the sides and some length on top and in center. He says S-curl is light, but moisturizing so he uses a few squirts and rolls! I kept wondering why the bottle would disappear and he confessed when I found it almost empty! :lachen:

:cloud9: Still juicin'... once or twice a day... my hair is lovin' it now! :infatuated: My hair hasn't stayed so moisturized like this in forever! My hair is thanking me for the juice! :notworthy

Hi fellow juicers!!! :blowkiss:

Haven't checked in in a little while, but I'm still juicing! My hair was still clean from last night's co-wash, so today I just spritzed it with some water and pulled it into a fluffy puff. Then I topped it off with some Sta Sof Fro!

It looks juicetastic, if I do say so myself!

Mah hurr is growinnnnn'!!! :grin:

Juiced this morning with my moisture mix (glycerin+aussie moist+water. it has the consistency of s-curl) and my hair feels soo soft!! and moisturized :grin: lovin the juice :lick:

ALL.

HAIL.

THE.

JUICE.

:kneel:

I have been about two weeks now using the Care Free Curl Gold and :iloveyou:

My hair hasn't been this soft and moisturized in gawd knows how long!

I mean my hair would always look nice for the next 2-3 days after a wash and set but then the ends would start looking raggedy and brittle, my hair from root to end looked dry and my hair would snap at the ends w/o a second thought :cry:. I thought I needed more lube (oil) in my hair but it was only benefiting my scalp. Instead I ended up with hair that would eventually have no body to it due to all the oil I was layering on it and STILL look dull - too much build up! Tried Carol's Daughter Hair Milk and that SEEMED to help but eventually showed it wasn't for me :violin:.

So these past weeks I have been learning what my hair likes as I incorporated CFCG into the reggie and so far it likes CFCG one day and my Argon Oil the other day. Then again, sometimes I look in the mirror and can see/feel what is needed and use either one accordingly or both.

The softness, the healthy look and feel... I am so happy I found you CFCG!

And to all my LHCF juice heads :theteam:, where would my hair be without you ladies making this special introduction :love3:???

THANK YOU :blowkiss:!

BD21

Just checking in. I juiced this morning and I found out that I've been double juicing. I'm really bad about reading labels sometimes and I found out that the Carol's Daughter leave-in that I spray in my hair everyday has glycerin in it. So I've been using that and my S-Curl. I'm kinda mad because I'm running out of Carol's Daughter

Checking in don't want threatening emails or posts. All is going well. I am staying with the twists and either CFCG or my own product that is similar.

Still loving the results. :yep:

Last edited:
Just washed and deep conditioned my hair. I juiced in sections and let it air dry. I love the way my hair feels. Even though it looks big and crazy right now, I am in love with my hair and haven't felt this way in a long time. Just waiting on my mom to get back so that she can braid it down. Getting ready to go on vacation with the family and I want to hide my hair for a couple of weeks.

Question: What methods do you all use to get the juice all the way through your hair when it is braided down with weave? Just want to make sure I'm not losing any length and letting my hair dry out...

Ok! So I'm still experimenting with the juice. I've tried quite a few products... but this Hawaiian Silky 14-in-1 is on point!

I will be using this for a good while! :grin: Me like!

Sorry I've been MIA, ladies. With graduation and a new job I haven't been committed to my juicyness. I did juice today and threw my hair in a bun. I went to a conference for a days but I used a mix of water/glycerin/HE HH. It rained and my hair sucked all the moisture from the air. I was in juicy heaven!

I was wondering if i coulld join? I've been using Taliah Waajid Protective Mist Bodifier twice a day and my hair stay moist.

Thanks for hopping on tha juicewagon!!:pulpdance: Toot Toot!!! :lachen: And of course you can join!! :yep::yep::yep:

:orders: Welcome to tha JUICE Loves Harmony!!:woot::rocker::woot:

dancing_cat.gif
dancing_cat.gif

yeamau.gif
dancing_cat.gif
yeamau.gif
dancingblackcat-1.gif
dancingblackcat-1.gif

Last edited:
Sorry I've been MIA, ladies. With graduation and a new job I haven't been committed to my juicyness. I did juice today and threw my hair in a bun. I went to a conference for a days but I used a mix of water/glycerin/HE HH. It rained and my hair sucked all the moisture from the air. I was in juicy heaven!

Thanks for checkin in mewzikmorena!, Your hair was in juice heaven , so keep juicing and dont let it cross over to tha dark side...:fallenang

:lachen:

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The Juicers Most Wanted List #6:jail: These Juicers have been missing for far to long:yep:. We need to find out if they have fell off the Juicewagon:look:, If anyone spots a juicer on this list:detective:PLEASE call the juice hotline:prettyplease: 1-618-303-9084:callme:,sponsored by tha Skala 3G Network:phone: with nationwide service, we have operators sitting by to answer your calls:office:, All calls will remain ju-nonymous:peek2:, We just want to get Da Juice on top of their heads:clubu: BTW there is NO Reward :lachen::lachen::lachen:

1. twinkletoes17 (Found)
2. CoutureMe06 (Found)
3. SEMO (Found)
4. jayjaycurlz
5. TonicaG
6. H4irHappy (Found)
7. 20Something (Found)
8. CICI24 (Found)
9. LadyPBC (Found)
10. mEmYSELFaNDj (Found)
11. lacying
12. Blessed2bless (Found)
13. LivinMyLifeLikeItsGolden (Found)
14. Evo-ny (Found)

15. ~Charlotte*York~

*Still Missing*(:spank:)
1. Anna9764
2. Nicey
3. GaiasDaughter24 (Finally FOUND! Got tha fam juicin too!!!!!):grin:
4. 2sweetnsugarland
5. Mane event (Finally FOUND!!):pulpdance:
6. NinasLongAmbition
7. jerseyjill
8. honey009
9. Dragone (Finally FOUND!! S-curlin it up!):reddancer:
10. mush211
11. Tyra (FINALLY FOUND!!!) :shocked:
12. mewzickmorena(Finally FOUND!!!!!!!):thud:
13. sqzbly1908

Have ya seen 'em??? Cuz we haven't....:nono::nono::nono:

I know, I know! I've been on some personal challenges and the last thing on my mind was my hair. No offense to da juice!
I luv you Juice Master J!

Its okay DivaD! You can get tha "Juicers Pass" if ya need it, its for when ya aint feelin so juicayyyy and ya need some time off.:grin:

Hi fellow juicers!!! :blowkiss:

Haven't checked in in a little while, but I'm still juicing! My hair was still clean from last night's co-wash, so today I just spritzed it with some water and pulled it into a fluffy puff. Then I topped it off with some Sta Sof Fro!

It looks juicetastic, if I do say so myself!

Mah hurr is growinnnnn'!!! :grin:

Gurlll you had fell off tha juicewagon for a HOT minute there...:giggle: Did ya cowash with that orange V05 stuff?:eyebrows2

Juiced this morning with my moisture mix (glycerin+aussie moist+water. it has the consistency of s-curl) and my hair feels soo soft!! and moisturized :grin: lovin the juice :lick:

Tha juice is what it is!:yep: Yes Lawd!!!!! :amen:

He is still rocking that 90's "bob" for men, lightly faded on the sides and some length on top and in center. He says S-curl is light, but moisturizing so he uses a few squirts and rolls! I kept wondering why the bottle would disappear and he confessed when I found it almost empty! :lachen:

:lachen: He is rockin one of these right chea,

S-Curl-Texturizer-Kit_180_6KW7.jpg

:cloud9: Still juicin'... once or twice a day... my hair is lovin' it now! :infatuated: My hair hasn't stayed so moisturized like this in forever! My hair is thanking me for the juice! :notworthy

Thats awesome PoohBear!!
pooh_bear_friday-1436.gif

Just checking in. I juiced this morning and I found out that I've been double juicing. I'm really bad about reading labels sometimes and I found out that the Carol's Daughter leave-in that I spray in my hair everyday has glycerin in it. So I've been using that and my S-Curl. I'm kinda mad because I'm running out of Carol's Daughter

Do you order your Carol's Daughter offline? Macy's sells it...:yep:

Checking in don't want to threatening emails or posts. All is going well. I am staying with the twists and either CFCG or my own product that is similar.

Still loving the results. :yep:

:lachen::lachen::lachen:

Just washed and deep conditioned my hair. I juiced in sections and let it air dry. I love the way my hair feels. Even though it looks big and crazy right now, I am in love with my hair and haven't felt this way in a long time. Just waiting on my mom to get back so that she can braid it down. Getting ready to go on vacation with the family and I want to hide my hair for a couple of weeks.

Question: What methods do you all use to get the juice all the way through your hair when it is braided down with weave? Just want to make sure I'm not losing any length and letting my hair dry out...

You can get some braid spray that has glycerin...and maybe lift the hair up and spray your roots...:scratchch

Is the challenge still going on? I thought it was reveal time. Oh well I'm going to post my pictures anyway because this is the first challenge I've stuck with!

I could only post my before so I'll put the after up tomorrow or sunday.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back