The Jheri Juice Challengeeeeee!!! Lets get our retention on point!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have been using Wave Nouvea as my hair moisturizer, mainly on my ends. I want to get some juice that I can spritz and use a leave in conditioner, so I can retain all my length.

I can see a subtle difference in my hair.

April 2010
6pvqcl_th.jpg

June 2010
am5zix_th.jpg

I have been using Wave Nouvea as my hair moisturizer, mainly on my ends. I want to get some juice that I can spritz and use a leave in conditioner, so I can retain all my length.

I can see a subtle difference in my hair.

April 2010
6pvqcl_th.jpg

June 2010
am5zix_th.jpg

I see a difference too:yep:, do you ever trim your hair or do you just let it grow?:eyebrows2

Awww, this is a cute challenge!! I grew my hair the longest in my life when I had a California curl. When they straightened my hair out I was MBL :shocked: I didn't think about the fact that I could do that again minus the curl curl chemicals :scratchch

I'll be here :lurking:

Awww, this is a cute challenge!! I grew my hair the longest in my life when I had a California curl. When they straightened my hair out I was MBL :shocked: I didn't think about the fact that I could do that again minus the curl curl chemicals :scratchch

I'll be here :lurking:

Thanks for hopping on tha juicewagon!!:pulpdance: Toot Toot!!! :lachen: And you will NOT be lurking, if you even BREATHE near this thread you automatically join.:lachen:

:orders: Welcome to tha JUICE AtlantaJJ!!!!!:woot::rocker::woot:

dancing_cat.gif
dancing_cat.gif

yeamau.gif
dancing_cat.gif
yeamau.gif
dancingblackcat-1.gif
dancingblackcat-1.gif

Hey all :wave: Sorry I haven't been in here for awhile but in May, I must admit, I fell off the juice :spank:

But I'm back on now and I got my twists in my hair and my hair so misses the juice :clap:

But in other news, at least I am now officially full CBL :strong: Now the next step for me is past CBL :lachen:I ain't ready to go for SL yet. But I know that the "juice" will help me get there.

Today is my DC day so I am sitting with my DC in for 5hrs then once all that is completed it will be right back to the juicing.I know I am 16wks post and my NG loves the juice it is soft and nice I have two weeks to go before my perm. I am excited.

What styles do you usually do?:scratchch And you can try other juices too...:look:
I usually wear curly twistouts or curly fros and stretched out puffs, but if I 'juice' those styles, they will turn into shrunken undefined uneven fros and puffs which I do not like with my hair length. So putting my hair in a bun is the best style for my hair for 'juicing'. I don't mind wearing my hair in a bun since I'm trying to achieve a goal, which is going from APL to BSL! :weird:

As far as trying other juices, I'm sticking to one juice at a time. ;) Right now, I'm using S-Curl No Drip Formula. Once I use it up, I might try another one. I've been thinking of Hawaiian Silky 14-n-1 which I've never tried.

I tossed my juice! I had S curl no drip aviator and my hair hated it even in high humid climate :(
Now I can't just shop around for another juice... there aren't much options here :( oh well

I tossed my juice! I had S curl no drip aviator and my hair hated it even in high humid climate :(
Now I can't just shop around for another juice... there aren't much options here :( oh well

Thanks for checkin in 20Something!, but you cant be giving up on tha juice!:spank: Are there any braid sprays in your area? You can use those or you can make your own juice...:giggle:

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The Juicers Most Wanted List #6:jail: These Juicers have been missing for far to long:yep:. We need to find out if they have fell off the Juicewagon:look:, If anyone spots a juicer on this list:detective:PLEASE call the juice hotline:prettyplease: 1-618-303-9084:callme:,sponsored by tha Skala 3G Network:phone: with nationwide service, we have operators sitting by to answer your calls:office:, All calls will remain ju-nonymous:peek2:, We just want to get Da Juice on top of their heads:clubu: BTW there is NO Reward :lachen::lachen::lachen:

1. twinkletoes17 (Found)
2. CoutureMe06 (Found)
3. SEMO (Found)
4. jayjaycurlz
5. TonicaG
6. H4irHappy (Found)
7. 20Something (Found)
8. CICI24 (Found)
9. LadyPBC (Found)
10. mEmYSELFaNDj (Found)
11. lacying
12. Blessed2bless (Found)
13. LivinMyLifeLikeItsGolden (Found)
14. Evo-ny (Found)

15. ~Charlotte*York~

*Still Missing*(:spank:)
1. Anna9764
2. Nicey
3. GaiasDaughter24 (Finally FOUND! Got tha fam juicin too!!!!!):grin:
4. 2sweetnsugarland
5. Mane event (Finally FOUND!!):pulpdance:
6. NinasLongAmbition
7. jerseyjill
8. honey009
9. Dragone (Finally FOUND!! S-curlin it up!):reddancer:
10. mush211
11. Tyra (FINALLY FOUND!!!) :shocked:
12. mewzickmorena
13. sqzbly1908

Have ya seen 'em??? Cuz we haven't....:nono::nono::nono:

Hey all :wave: Sorry I haven't been in here for awhile but in May, I must admit, I fell off the juice :spank:

But I'm back on now and I got my twists in my hair and my hair so misses the juice :clap:

But in other news, at least I am now officially full CBL :strong: Now the next step for me is past CBL :lachen:I ain't ready to go for SL yet. But I know that the "juice" will help me get there.

You cant be falling off tha juice!:spank: Be good to tha juice and it will be good to you!!:yep: Congrats on making CBL!!!:grin:

i love dancing cats...

Me too!!!!:grin:

Today is my DC day so I am sitting with my DC in for 5hrs then once all that is completed it will be right back to the juicing.I know I am 16wks post and my NG loves the juice it is soft and nice I have two weeks to go before my perm. I am excited.

What did you DC with? :eyebrows2 :eyebrows2 :eyebrows2

I usually wear curly twistouts or curly fros and stretched out puffs, but if I 'juice' those styles, they will turn into shrunken undefined uneven fros and puffs which I do not like with my hair length. So putting my hair in a bun is the best style for my hair for 'juicing'. I don't mind wearing my hair in a bun since I'm trying to achieve a goal, which is going from APL to BSL! :weird:

As far as trying other juices, I'm sticking to one juice at a time. ;) Right now, I'm using S-Curl No Drip Formula. Once I use it up, I might try another one. I've been thinking of Hawaiian Silky 14-n-1 which I've never tried.

Yeah I know what you mean! Sometimes tha juice makes my hair cut loose!:lachen:

HEY JUICE DRINKERS, HERE IS MY 3 MONTH TWA UPDATE. I AM LOVING THE JUICE, BUT I AM RUNNING AROUND LIKE A CRACK HEAD TRYING TO KEEP MY STOCK UP.. :lachen:

3 MONTH UPDATE

Oh my goodness gracious yall!!!! :blush::blush::blush: :blush::blush::blush:

Tha one n' only Mz. DivaD04 called tha Juice Hotline(:callme:) to report that she aint been juicin' yall!!!:thud:

Now here in the lil' town of Juicedale,that aint acceptable:naughty:,
That is a JUICEDEMEANOR!!!!! Maybe even a JUFELONY!!! :lachen:

Girl you besta getcha lil self back ta juicin', befo' tha sheriff(:cowgirl:) comes ta round ya up and put ya behind them bars way down yonder...:jail::jail::jail:

:lachen:

HEY JUICE DRINKERS, HERE IS MY 3 MONTH TWA UPDATE. I AM LOVING THE JUICE, BUT I AM RUNNING AROUND LIKE A CRACK HEAD TRYING TO KEEP MY STOCK UP.. :lachen:

3 MONTH UPDATE

I like your twa! Its about twice as big s before!!:grin::grin::grin:

Why are you running around like a crackhead?:woohoo2: Are you having a hard time finding tha juice? You must live in a highly populated "Juice mob" area...:lachen:

:badcop:It is TRUE! I have not juiced in days!:dazed:
Please stand down:bat:, notify the juice master, tell her I am juiced!:master: I have applied nexxus thickening leave-in, Kimble bounce back curling revitalizer, and our ONE and ONLY....CFCG!!! patted down with water:afro: I missed you jheri:hug3:

Diva, glad you're back on the juice :lachen:

Today I made my own juice for my cornrows (water+glycerin+conditioner). Sprayed it on my cornrows and they're feeling real juicy :grin:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back