The Jheri Juice Challengeeeeee!!! Lets get our retention on point!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
My hair story for the weekend. Friday I got my hair straightened and trimmed. It was the first time I striaghtened since the bc. So I go out that nite, within 2 minutes of being outside, my hair just turned into an afro. It was cute and really soft. Since I was away, I didn't have all my products. I twisted my hair with a bit of totally twisted curl activator for the wavy wild look. That's what I rocked until now. I washed my hair and conditoned. Added coconut oil. When I wake up, I plan to cowash and lightly juice with scurl. When I get home, I will twist my hair and juice forreal! Sorry for being mia. Will update you guys later today.

My hair story for the weekend. Friday I got my hair straightened and trimmed. It was the first time I striaghtened since the bc. So I go out that nite, within 2 minutes of being outside, my hair just turned into an afro. It was cute and really soft. Since I was away, I didn't have all my products. I twisted my hair with a bit of totally twisted curl activator for the wavy wild look. That's what I rocked until now. I washed my hair and conditoned. Added coconut oil. When I wake up, I plan to cowash and lightly juice with scurl. When I get home, I will twist my hair and juice forreal! Sorry for being mia. Will update you guys later today.

Thanks for checkin in Mz. Couture!:giggle:

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The Juicers Most Wanted List #6:jail: These Juicers have been missing for far to long:yep:. We need to find out if they have fell off the Juicewagon:look:, If anyone spots a juicer on this list:detective:PLEASE call the juice hotline:prettyplease: 1-618-303-9084:callme:,sponsored by tha Skala 3G Network:phone: with nationwide service, we have operators sitting by to answer your calls:office:, All calls will remain ju-nonymous:peek2:, We just want to get Da Juice on top of their heads:clubu: BTW there is NO Reward :lachen::lachen::lachen:

1. twinkletoes17 (Found)
2. CoutureMe06 (Found)
3. SEMO (Found)
4. jayjaycurlz
5. TonicaG
6. H4irHappy (Found)
7. 20Something
8. CICI24 (Found)
9. LadyPBC (Found)
10. mEmYSELFaNDj (Found)
11. lacying
12. Blessed2bless (Found)
13. LivinMyLifeLikeItsGolden (Found)
14. Evo-ny (Found)

15. ~Charlotte*York~

*Still Missing*(:spank:)
1. Anna9764
2. Nicey
3. GaiasDaughter24 (Finally FOUND! Got tha fam juicin too!!!!!):grin:
4. 2sweetnsugarland
5. Mane event (Finally FOUND!!):pulpdance:
6. NinasLongAmbition
7. jerseyjill
8. honey009
9. Dragone (Finally FOUND!! S-curlin it up!):reddancer:
10. mush211
11. Tyra
12. mewzickmorena
13. sqzbly1908

Have ya seen 'em??? Cuz we haven't....:nono::nono::nono:

I think im going to join yall. i just went to walmart and bought a bottle of Curl Free Gold. I just started to transition and im struggling so hopefully this will help.

:grin:Poohbear 11-10-2004 06:42 PM

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Re: And the nominees are.... (Best of the best for 2004 Awards)

Best Shampoo:
Creme of Nature

Best reconstructor:
Elasta QP Breakage Control Serum intensive treatment

Best Leave In Conditioner:
Motions Nourish Leave-in Conditioner

Best hair serum:
NTM

Best Spray Moisturizer:
S-Curl

Best Creme Moisturizer:
Elasta QP Oil Recovery

Best Hair Oil:
WildGrowthOil

u always new huh poobear:bdance:
Wow! :blush: That post was almost 6 years ago. I see that I mentioned S-Curl as the best moisturizer.

Last edited:
What size is your bottle? They come in 32 oz bottles as the largest size:yep:

2387.jpg

I've never seen this size. Why am I sooo excited about locating this? Seriously, I love this stuff!

I think maybe they can act like a protein but they protect the hair from damage and strengthen the hair.:yep:

Well maybe your natural hair likes the Skala and your curl doesnt:scratchch. Did you post your results in the Skala thread? I'm sure they would like to know your results as well:look:

I haven't posted in the Skala thread. There seems to be so many-not sure which one is the official thread.

Still juicing. I think I'm retaining. Won't know for sure until I get my hair done.

Hey lady! How's my fave curl inspiration doing? So you're loving the juice, too? What kind are you using? I had tried the CFCG back when I 1st got my curl but my hair didn't like that. I'm so glad I tried the S-Curl. It's much better than the Design Essentials dry moisturizers. Don't tell my stylist but I don't even use them anymore. :look:

ETA: I just juiced & am under my infamous baggy.

I just bought a bottle of Care Free Curl Gold yesterday and started using it. I know it took a while for me to join, sorry about that, there are just no black hair shops in my town. Hopefully this is gonna be good though :D

I bought some S-Curl yesterday during lunch time from Wal-Mart. I 'juiced' my hair with S-Curl yesterday after work and this morning... and I was having a bit of a problem. It took FOREVER to get all my hair 'juiced' with this stuff since my hair has been dry. Also, I had trouble styling... S-Curl was making my hair shrink tremendously, so it was difficult to decide whether I wanted to do a puff, shrunken fro, or bun. I decided to spray some Mane N Tail Detangler on my hair which helped stretch it out in order to put my hair into a simple little bun. This will work for the time being. :)

Poking my head in the thread.:grin:

No juice for me this week. I'm sporting a straight style. I'll be back to it next week though.:yep:

ok yall, I bought som Care Free Curl Gold spray a week ago... just used it for the first time yesterday to use in an airdried braidout.....

Its awesome, and made my hair feel so smooth, but it stinks when it dries... I hate the smell, can someone recommend another product like it with a better scent?

I just bought a bottle of Care Free Curl Gold yesterday and started using it. I know it took a while for me to join, sorry about that, there are just no black hair shops in my town. Hopefully this is gonna be good though :D

:orders:Welcome CherryCherryBoomBoom

:dance7::dance7::band2::band2::band2::lots::lots::bdance::yay::bdance::yay::club::circle::club::reddancer::reddancer::reddancer::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::welcome4::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

ok yall, I bought som Care Free Curl Gold spray a week ago... just used it for the first time yesterday to use in an airdried braidout.....

Its awesome, and made my hair feel so smooth, but it stinks when it dries... I hate the smell, can someone recommend another product like it with a better scent?

Maybe Scurl,Wave Nouveau, or Hawaiian Silky? Even braid sprays with glycerin:yep:

I think im going to join yall. i just went to walmart and bought a bottle of Curl Free Gold. I just started to transition and im struggling so hopefully this will help.

Thanks for hopping on tha juicewagon!!:pulpdance: Toot Toot!!! :lachen:

:orders: Welcome to tha JUICE MzDEEDEE!!!!!:woot::rocker::woot:

:woohoo2::creatures:headspin::2cool::headspin: :reddancer::reddancer::reddancer::headspin::2cool: :headspin::creatures:woohoo2:
:lots::dance7::thewave::dance7::lots:
..:hottub::band2::circle::welcome2::circle::band2: :hottub:
....:bounceline: :bounceline: :bounceline: :bounceline:
...:kisses::cheers::trampolin:Flahsssss:weird::weird::drunk: :drunk: :blowkiss: :drunk::drunk::weird::weird::Flahsssss :trampolin :cheers::kisses:
:congrats::creatures:bouncy::creatures:creatures :bouncy::creatures:creatures:bouncy::creatures :congrats:
....:eyebrows2 :sweet::band::club::band::sweet: :eyebrows2
:rosebud::poker::seesaw::jester::wow::takecover: :wow: :jester::seesaw::poker::rosebud:
:bath::bdance::strong::hero::grouphug3::hero: :strong::bdance::bath:

I juiced my twistout puff today. It feels luscious and I feel better knowing that it is moisturized without losing the definition.

Hey ladies, just checking in with my update - still going strong with the juicing!!!
I'm thinking that I might have to stock up on the s curl very soon!!! :rolleyes:

I bought some S-Curl yesterday during lunch time from Wal-Mart. I 'juiced' my hair with S-Curl yesterday after work and this morning... and I was having a bit of a problem. It took FOREVER to get all my hair 'juiced' with this stuff since my hair has been dry. Also, I had trouble styling... S-Curl was making my hair shrink tremendously, so it was difficult to decide whether I wanted to do a puff, shrunken fro, or bun. I decided to spray some Mane N Tail Detangler on my hair which helped stretch it out in order to put my hair into a simple little bun. This will work for the time being. :)

What styles do you usually do?:scratchch And you can try other juices too...:look:

OMG, it stinks when dried? Drats :ohwell:. I've got the instant activator though, not the spray, hopefully that one's not too bad? Well, I haven't noticed anything bad so far, hopefully it stays that way :look:

I haven't read anything since my last post or login which it says was the 27th. I will catch up at work tomorrow, pinkieswear. I just don't wanna be on that dangone list. Baby afrikurl and I are twisted up and juiced up. Nothing new. We keep the long aid on deck and twists in place. I let my hair out for a few days because I had a memorial day/birthday/girlfriends getaway but as soon as I got back the twists were too. I took the longaid with me and put it on my hair when I twisted at night to keep it stretched.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back