The Jheri Juice Challengeeeeee!!! Lets get our retention on point!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Almost finished with my first bottle of da juice (S-Curl) I freakin love this stuff!!!!! It makes my hair so soft, I can't stop touching my hair. I get paid friday....I'll be picking me up 2 bottles! Does S-Curl come in a bigger bottle?

Almost finished with my first bottle of da juice (S-Curl) I freakin love this stuff!!!!! It makes my hair so soft, I can't stop touching my hair. I get paid friday....I'll be picking me up 2 bottles! Does S-Curl come in a bigger bottle?

What size is your bottle? They come in 32 oz bottles as the largest size:yep:

2387.jpg

Ahahaha, I got busted! BUT I'm still juicing everyday! No jheri jail for me!! :grin::grin:

hey ladies. totally been MIA on this thread. I am still juicing away. i have a weave in my hair right now, so i am juicing around that.

Thanks for checkin in, yall names have been taken off tha list....:yep:

:orders:Attention!!!!!!!!!!The new "Juicers Most Wanted (:jail:) List" #6 is out!!!!:woohoo2: All members of tha Juice Squad must come together:mob: and find ALL of these misplaced juicers:bat:,we must save them from the Anti-Juicer(:angeldevi) before it is too late!!! HURRY!!!!!!! Undalay Undalayyyyyy!!!:roadrunner::cowgirl::roadrunner: :cowgirl: :roadrunner:

:lachen::lachen::lachen:

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The Juicers Most Wanted List #6:jail: These Juicers have been missing for far to long:yep:. We need to find out if they have fell off the Juicewagon:look:, If anyone spots a juicer on this list:detective:PLEASE call the juice hotline:prettyplease: 1-618-303-9084:callme:,sponsored by tha Skala 3G Network:phone: with nationwide service, we have operators sitting by to answer your calls:office:, All calls will remain ju-nonymous:peek2:, We just want to get Da Juice on top of their heads:clubu: BTW there is NO Reward :lachen::lachen::lachen:

1. twinkletoes17
2. CoutureMe06
3. SEMO (Found)
4. jayjaycurlz
5. TonicaG
6. H4irHappy
7. 20Something
8. CICI24
9. LadyPBC
10. mEmYSELFaNDj (Found)
11. lacying
12. Blessed2bless
13. LivinMyLifeLikeItsGolden (Found)
14. Evo-ny (Found)

15. ~Charlotte*York~

*Still Missing*(:spank:)
1. Anna9764
2. Nicey
3. GaiasDaughter24
4. 2sweetnsugarland
5. Mane event (Finally FOUND!!):pulpdance:
6. NinasLongAmbition
7. jerseyjill
8. honey009
9. Dragone
10. mush211
11. Tyra
12. mewzickmorena
13. sqzbly1908

Have ya seen 'em??? Cuz we haven't....:nono::nono::nono:

What's up fellow juicers???? I'm somewhat of a "closet juicer" and Chelz found me! LOL!!! I'm always chiming in on various threads, talking about how S-Curl is the truth, but I never joined the challenge. I juice faithfully every day. Can't go w/o my S-Curl No Drip.

What's up fellow juicers???? I'm somewhat of a "closet juicer" and Chelz found me! LOL!!! I'm always chiming in on various threads, talking about how S-Curl is the truth, but I never joined the challenge. I juice faithfully every day. Can't go w/o my S-Curl No Drip.

Well no more lurking and juicing in seclusion for you!!!!!!!!!:naughty::naughty::naughty:
If you even whisper the word "juice",(:shhh:) you will be induced into tha juicehood,:mob::gotroasted::mob:. I know you didnt think you could get off that easy!!!!!!:lachen::lachen::lachen: Come on son!

:orders: Welcome to tha JUICE BlackDiamond1!!!:clapping::guiness::beer::guiness::clapping:

:woohoo2::creatures:headspin::2cool::headspin: :reddancer::reddancer::reddancer::headspin::2cool: :headspin::creatures:woohoo2:
:lots::dance7::thewave::dance7::lots:
..:hottub::band2::circle::welcome2::circle::band2: :hottub:
....:bounceline: :bounceline: :bounceline: :bounceline:
...:kisses::cheers::trampolin:Flahsssss:weird::weird::drunk: :drunk: :blowkiss: :drunk::drunk::weird::weird::Flahsssss :trampolin :cheers::kisses:
:congrats::creatures:bouncy::creatures:creatures :bouncy::creatures:creatures:bouncy::creatures :congrats:
....:eyebrows2 :sweet::band::club::band::sweet: :eyebrows2
:rosebud::poker::seesaw::jester::wow::takecover: :wow: :jester::seesaw::poker::rosebud:
:bath::bdance::strong::hero::grouphug3::hero: :strong::bdance::bath:

I'm under my steamer (again). I just couldn't wait an entire week to try out my Skala stash. I co-washed with some V05 & now I have the Skala Shea butter in & am under the steamer.

I've been juicing. I would hate for my stylist to read this because she'd have a fit but I haven't even been using the product line that is designed for my curl. The S-Curl no drip keeps my hair so moisturized, it's like why bother with anything else. I got lazy this weekend & didn't put a bonnet or a scarf on while I was sleeping. Usually I would wake up to a dry, hot mess. Not this time. Hair still soft & moisturized.

One last thing. Please could someone that isn't too annoyed with the fact that I'm too lazy to read the entire Ceramide thread, give me a rundown on Ceramides. What are they - protein, moisturizer, or neither? Recommended frequency of usage? Currently I DC once a week, alternating with moisture & the Alter Ego Garlic DC. Once a month I do a light protein DC. Sometimes I co-wash in the middle of the week, 1st w/V05, then with Giovanni Smooth as Silk. Skala might be replacing the Giovanni.

ETA: Me no likey the Skala Shea Masque. :nono: I definitely didn't get the slip that everyone raved about. (Crazy thing is - my new growth was soft but the rest of my hair felt weird.) And since I used the steamer, I expected silky, soft hair. I'm not giving up on Skala just yet. I still have some Fruit Cocktail & Ceramides Masques to try.

I think maybe they can act like a protein but they protect the hair from damage and strengthen the hair.:yep:

Well maybe your natural hair likes the Skala and your curl doesnt:scratchch. Did you post your results in the Skala thread? I'm sure they would like to know your results as well:look:

Haven't been in here for a while so I guess now's a good time to check in. I'm still juicein. My hair stays super soft and my wash n gos last a whole week. I'm lovin this stuff!!!

:orders:Attention!!!!!!!!!!The new "Juicers Most Wanted (:jail:) List" #6 is out!!!!:woohoo2: All members of tha Juice Squad must come together:mob: and find ALL of these misplaced juicers:bat:,we must save them from the Anti-Juicer(:angeldevi) before it is too late!!! HURRY!!!!!!! Undalay Undalayyyyyy!!!:roadrunner::cowgirl::roadrunner: :cowgirl: :roadrunner:

:lachen::lachen::lachen:

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The Juicers Most Wanted List #6:jail: These Juicers have been missing for far to long:yep:. We need to find out if they have fell off the Juicewagon:look:, If anyone spots a juicer on this list:detective:PLEASE call the juice hotline:prettyplease: 1-618-303-9084:callme:,sponsored by tha Skala 3G Network:phone: with nationwide service, we have operators sitting by to answer your calls:office:, All calls will remain ju-nonymous:peek2:, We just want to get Da Juice on top of their heads:clubu: BTW there is NO Reward :lachen::lachen::lachen:

1. twinkletoes17
2. CoutureMe06
3. SEMO
4. jayjaycurlz
5. TonicaG
6. H4irHappy
7. 20Something
8. CICI24
9. LadyPBC
10. mEmYSELFaNDj
11. lacying
12. Blessed2bless
13. LivinMyLifeLikeItsGolden
14. Evo-ny
15. ~Charlotte*York~

1. Anna9764
2. Nicey
3. GaiasDaughter24
4. 2sweetnsugarland
5. Mane event
6. NinasLongAmbition
7. jerseyjill
8. honey009
9. Dragone
10. mush211
11. Tyra
12. mewzickmorena
13. sqzbly1908

LOL:lachen:. I've been juicin while watchin the play-offs:grin:. You're the best Chelz:littleang You're keeping this thread fun:ha: :ha:.

this morning I used ORS olive oil replenishing pak for first time and rinsed out. Felt a tangle in rear above nape. I conditioner washed & detangled with Skala G3 ceramides. Wore a turbie twist to absorb excess water while I got dressed. It was easy to juice with CFCG, section hair and do 5 braids, tuck under ballcap and run out the door.

This afternoon I untwisted braids, applied small amount of Jamaican Mango & Lime Resistant gel to edges, brushed and wore afro puff to bbq this afternoon/evening. Afro puff survived the heat and humidity without a whimper. Gonna juice and rebraid hair tonight. CFCG plays well with different gels (ecostyler, jamaican mango, ampro), oils (coconut, castor, cantu hair & scalp oil) and leave-ins (cantu shea butter, skala aloe vera, nexxus humectress).

gotta go drop some juice on my head :yep:

LOL:lachen:. I've been juicin while watchin the play-offs:grin:. You're the best Chelz:littleang You're keeping this thread fun:ha: :ha:.

Lol,:giggle:Thanks for checkin in, ya name has been taken off tha list....:yep:

1. twinkletoes17
2. CoutureMe06
3. SEMO (Found)
4. jayjaycurlz
5. TonicaG
6. H4irHappy
7. 20Something
8. CICI24
9. LadyPBC
10. mEmYSELFaNDj (Found)
11. lacying
12. Blessed2bless (Found)
13. LivinMyLifeLikeItsGolden (Found)
14. Evo-ny (Found)

15. ~Charlotte*York~

1. Anna9764
2. Nicey
3. GaiasDaughter24
4. 2sweetnsugarland
5. Mane event (Finally FOUND!!):pulpdance:
6. NinasLongAmbition
7. jerseyjill
8. honey009
9. Dragone
10. mush211
11. Tyra
12. mewzickmorena
13. sqzbly1908

this morning I used ORS olive oil replenishing pak for first time and rinsed out. Felt a tangle in rear above nape. I conditioner washed & detangled with Skala G3 ceramides. Wore a turbie twist to absorb excess water while I got dressed. It was easy to juice with CFCG, section hair and do 5 braids, tuck under ballcap and run out the door.

This afternoon I untwisted braids, applied small amount of Jamaican Mango & Lime Resistant gel to edges, brushed and wore afro puff to bbq this afternoon/evening. Afro puff survived the heat and humidity without a whimper. Gonna juice and rebraid hair tonight. CFCG plays well with different gels (ecostyler, jamaican mango, ampro), oils (coconut, castor, cantu hair & scalp oil) and leave-ins (cantu shea butter, skala aloe vera, nexxus humectress).

gotta go drop some juice on my head :yep:

What is the verdict on the ORS condish...:scratchch

So is this your first time using tha CFCG??:eyebrows2 :eyebrows2 :eyebrows2

And that turbie twist reminds me of ShamWoW!!!:lachen:

sw1.gif

What is the verdict on the ORS condish...:scratchch

So is this your first time using tha CFCG??:eyebrows2 :eyebrows2 :eyebrows2

And that turbie twist reminds me of ShamWoW!!!:lachen:

sw1.gif

It was my first time using the ORS condish. It produces results similar to coconut oil rinse and oil rinses require less time. CFCG is the juice I use on a regular basis.

You aint right with that shamwow but it might work better than those big shampoo towels :lachen::lachen::lachen: turbie twist is lame but it leaves hair damp enough to juice/use styling products.

It was my first time using the ORS condish. It produces results similar to coconut oil rinse and oil rinses require less time. CFCG is the juice I use on a regular basis.

You aint right with that shamwow but it might work better than those big shampoo towels :lachen::lachen::lachen: turbie twist is lame but it leaves hair damp enough to juice/use styling products.

Lemme go find this turbo twist...:lurking:

Ok I think I found it:detective:

41kP%2BS7%2BfML._SL500_AA300_.jpg

:lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen:

I'm here, I'm here LOL Thanks for the reminder. Still lovin' my Scurl. I moisturize with it everyday. I even got my mom to use it and she's using it on my little brother as well. I'm spreadin' the love of Juice :)

ETA: That message was awesome LOL

I'm here, I'm here LOL Thanks for the reminder. Still lovin' my Scurl. I moisturize with it everyday. I even got my mom to use it and she's using it on my little brother as well. I'm spreadin' the love of Juice :)

ETA: That message was awesome LOL

Lol,:lachen:Thanks for checkin in, ya name has been taken off tha list:yep: Havent seen you around these parts in a HOT minute...:lachen::lachen::lachen: But atleast you got tha whole family goin juicy!!:grin::grin::grin:

1. twinkletoes17
2. CoutureMe06
3. SEMO (Found)
4. jayjaycurlz
5. TonicaG
6. H4irHappy
7. 20Something
8. CICI24
9. LadyPBC
10. mEmYSELFaNDj (Found)
11. lacying
12. Blessed2bless (Found)