The Jheri Juice Challengeeeeee!!! Lets get our retention on point!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
23vdqpw.gif
<-gohead micheal, swing that curl :yep:

ya'll some d@m fools. :lachen:
"firstborn @ work" had me WEAK :lachen:

Oh I juiced up this morning. The band of my wig smells like too :o:

Last edited:
Hey Adora...I was wondering if it matters what kind of CFC you have? Because I don't have the CFCGold, just the regular ole CFC...is that cool? :look: And what is the difference anyways cause I might go try and find some of this golden juice :grin:

Livin' my life like it's golden...lol ok i'm done :rolleyes:

I want to join just because y'all are having too much fun. But am I supposed to mix that cfc gold lotion with something? It seemed a bit much for my hair when I tried it.

I got my CFCG from Sally's on Sat. If I had known it could make my hair so damn soft I would not have wasted so much money on expensive leave ins.

I regularly use Redken smooth down, Tigi curls rock, Rusk and Paul Mitchell and none of them make my hair baby soft like CFCG!

I am jumping on this bandwagon with my 1" length hair.

I juiced last night and this morning. The good is that my hair is moist but not greasy but the bad is my floor is slippery. I nearly fell on my a$$ today cuz I spray so much but I'm loving the results.:grin:

Hello,

I have one question to you AdoraAdora:
Ok so you use the juice daily and DC every 3 days with the replenishing pack.
I would like to know if you shampoo your hair before every DC and if yes whant brand of shampoo are you using?

Many thanks in advance for your reply ;-)

@msblue- bust my a$$ twice so far, I have been wiping the heck outta my bathroom counter top. I'mm have a clean bathroom cause I gotta mop like erday!!!!

Ok I want to play too.

I promise to always juice, live by the juice, and nothing but the juice.(and conditioner) :lick:

I love this thread. I thought I was the only one doing this exclusively . . . I have been juicing it (with S curl) for the last 6 months. I've stopped buying and using all other types of products (occasionally I will use a little chi silk infusion but mostly its just the S curl).

It leaves my hair nice and soft and my hair smells good too :)

i tried the Scurl with water last night. By night's end, my hair was so dry and tangled! :o

Yesterday was cold outside...not winter cold at all but pretty chilly and it looked as if it might rain. Today looks hot and sunny. So I'm going to co wash and get these tangles out, and test it out as I know the weather could have had something to do with!

If it remains the same, I'll just try the CFC gold I have.

Does the juice affect pre-poo? I want to start doing an overnight pre-poo but I'm not sure how it will interact with the Care Free Curl.

@msblue- bust my a$$ twice so far, I have been wiping the heck outta my bathroom counter top. I'mm have a clean bathroom cause I gotta mop like erday!!!!

I now keep the mop right beside me now cuz this already happened twice!!!

I started jucing on the DL :sekret: My hair was acting up the past couple of weeks and was feeling kind of dry and hard. Since I started using the juice, my hair is so soft!!! Who knew? I've never used glycerine and that's the primary ingredient in most of the juices available. I don't enter challenges, but I will be using the juice on a routine basis! :yep:

I'm using Lustrasilk Right On Instant Moisturizing Conditiner that has SAA and lactic acid - both of which I know my hair loves!

I got my juice yesterday :bouncegre! I put a little bit on the length of my hair and a lot on my ends. My hair wasn't greasy at all.

I'm laughing. I told my mom about this challenge and people using jheri juice to keep hair moisturized, and she goes "Yeah, back in the 80's everybody who had a curl had long hair! Look at Barry White!"

I'm sorry but the image of Barry's silken and wet ponytail is hilarious!

Hello,

I have one question to you AdoraAdora:
Ok so you use the juice daily and DC every 3 days with the replenishing pack.
I would like to know if you shampoo your hair before every DC and if yes whant brand of shampoo are you using?

Many thanks in advance for your reply ;-)

:grin::grin::grin:what you read, that is what it is. i dont shampoo, at alllllll. :yep:

the rincing out of the conditioner is how my hair gets clean, ricning really really well.

I'm laughing. I told my mom about this challenge and people using jheri juice to keep hair moisturized, and she goes "Yeah, back in the 80's everybody who had a curl had long hair! Look at Barry White!"

I'm sorry but the image of Barry's silken and wet ponytail is hilarious!

LOL wow that made my day!! :lachen:

I juiced last night. I'm going to play with the CFCgold. I applied it straight on my hair last night. It felt a TEENY TINY BIT weighed down. Maybe if I mix it with some water and NTM Leave-In. My hair felt moisturized though :)

:grin::grin::grin:what you read, that is what it is. i dont shampoo, at alllllll. :yep:

the rincing out of the conditioner is how my hair gets clean, ricning really really well.

Monday night i wanted to wash my hair, than i thought about trying your method and just DC and iam telling you, my hair came out squeaky clean.
Coud not believe it.

wow, everybody slipping and falling off the juice :grin:, im glad to see yall really getting jiggy wit it
327675640l8jt.gif

Thanks for adding me to the list Adora!!!

I will start on the first day of the challenge April 1.
Juice of choice: cfgc

Starting picture will be up next Tuesday when I get my hair blown out

I will use my cfgc on my cornrows (which I will keep in 2-4 weeks at a time).

Plan:
Apply cfgc 1x daily
Cowash cornrows as needed
DC overnight 1x a week
Steam DC hair before next set of cornrows

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back