The Jheri Juice Challengeeeeee!!! Lets get our retention on point!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
For you ladies that rock twists or maybe buns, try spraying your hair and ends with the S Curl then placing your moisturizing over the hair and ends. The result, totally faboo hair!!!

I did that this morning! Yeah, it worked great! The reverse works well too.

So I used the S curl with one part S curl and two parts water in my spray bottle.

Is it safe to use a tad Ecostyler with the S curl mixture?

I admit...I was spraying like a FIEND!! :blush:
Spritz...spritz. "Hm...is that enough?" Sprits...spritz...spritzspritzspritz!!! :lachen:

Adora I'm in! Please add me to the list :yep:

I gave up glycerin products in the winter because my hair seemed to be rejecting them (i've heard that happens to a lot of folks in the colder months so i didnt take it personal :rolleyes:)

But today after feeling disatisfied with how my hair felt after my moisture/seal routine...something in my head said "go whip out that bottle of s curl spray and see what happens"

and OMG :blush: My hair feels :lick:. I guess the Spring weather is officially warm enough for me to go back to my glycerin products. I'm stretching at least till July so this is perfect :weird::yay::clap::gorgeous:

I work out 3-5 days a week. I only wash on Sundays. I mist it with water glycerine and AVJ mix through the week and if I feel the need I rub my juice in my hands and concentrate on the ends of my hair.

I have a juice problem. I ran out of my trusty long aid. I went to walgreens because I have a $5 off coupon. I went twice.. they are completly out! the do have one bottle of CFCG... both times I went and picked up the bottle but I'm scared that i won't love it like I love long aid. what should I do? wait or get CFCG?

Put me in the challenge tooooo! :yay: I got the CFC GOLD as Ms. PrettyHairAdoraAdora has suggested. I've already been using it for a week. Daily. I will continue on through June 30 minus the few times I will need to straighten for special events (probably about 4 times). I'm also 7 mos post so I won't be posting any starting pics as I'm not straightening for any reason other than those special events coming up.

Anyone ever blow dried with the juice in their hair? If so what were your results. When I did my last blow out I used that and two other products and I had little gunk balls in my fro. Don't know if it was the juice or one of the other products

Last edited:
Anyone ever blow dried with the juice in their hair? If do what were your results. When I did my last blow out I used that and two other products and I had little gunk balls in my fro. Don't know if it was the juice or one of the other products

I tried flat ironing with it and it made my hair very stiff. No body at all.

oh noooo :lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen:, this is #1 right hurrr.

oh yessss, this is nemero uno!!!!

please ladies keep the vids coming, i need to laugh this belly off lol lol :drunk::drunk::drunk::drunk::drunk::drunk:. im almost tempted to make a jheri vid myself!!! just for lhcf:grin:

Lmo, he even had the ashy elbows. :lachen: And the juice gets in his eye!!!!

Lmo, he even had the ashy elbows. :lachen: And the juice gets in his eye!!!!

:grin: :grin: :grin:im watching both videos girl!!!!!! funny stuffffffffffffff, his body look good tho, ima off to watch it one mo gin :lachen::lachen:.

thank youuuu for the posttt!!!!!

fyi: All gifts, All videos, and DANCE OFFS are welcome anytime in this thread!!!! :grin::grin: LETS GET IT POPPIN :yep:

:grin: :grin: :grin:im watching both videos girl!!!!!! funny stuffffffffffffff, his body look good tho, ima off to watch it one mo gin :lachen::lachen:.

thank youuuu for the posttt!!!!!
:yep:

I thought you all would appreciate the eye candy (he repulses me, personally). Lol he is too funny with that wig on. Oh and he's in NYC Adora

Can you add me to this challenge too Adora!!! Any tips on using the juice (CFC Gold) with braids?

thanks for joining us!!
firstborn2 also has braids while juicing. i would use scurl spray, braid spray--(wich is also the juice), if you want to use care free curl gold, i would put it in a spray bottle with about 1/4 filled with water :yep::yep:,

hahahahahah im sure he look good without that wig on :grin:

I will give him his props. He is a handsome man without it. He has had quite a few modeling jobs and been featured on Rip the Runway, and he won a date with Keri Hilson on 106 & Park. But since he used to date my Sissy he doesn't appeal to me in that way. Anyway, I need to go study. Check you ladies later!

I will give him his props. He is a handsome man without it. He has had quite a few modeling jobs and been featured on Rip the Runway, and he won a date with Keri Hilson on 106 & Park. But since he used to date my Sissy he doesn't appeal to me in that way. Anyway, I need to go study. Check you ladies later!

wow, hes got his props then :yep:

hook me up lool, kidding :rolleyes:

............:look:

thanks for joining us!!
firstborn2 also has braids while juicing. i would use scurl spray, braid spray--(wich is also the juice), if you want to use care free curl gold, i would put it in a spray bottle with about 1/4 filled with water :yep::yep:,

Thank you!! I think I have an old bottle of scurl hiding somewhere. I did just buy the CFC Gold today, so I will probably mix it with water and use that. Thank you... I am excited to get this TWA poppin!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back