The Full WL by 2009 Challenge!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hmm, I relaxed my hair on 12/31/08. Yesterday made two months post (due to short Feb). I have an inch of new growth. So I think I'm doing better now because 1/2 an inch per month is good enough for me. I'd like to thank, vigorous exercise, daily green smoothies with superfood powder, being 85 to 90 % raw for the last couple of months and drinking approximately 2 liters of water per day. I pray I can keep this (1/2 inch per month) all year. I'm taking FULL advantage of the hot summer too.

eta: Also, I am singing the praises once again of QP Elasta Mango Butter and Nexxus Emergence Every two weeks. My hair is stronger than ever.

Girl you are eating healthy I'm sure you will get some mad growth. And yes I love that mango butter. It's off da chains lol.

I want in. I'm currently bra strap and I am shooting for waist length by Dec 09. I'm documenting my growth. So far, I'm wearing protective styles and taking care of my ends and scalp.

Your hair is spectacular! What's your ultimate hair goal?
Thanks!!! :grin:

My goal is to make it to HL this year and then start trimming so that I can have all my layers down to HL. Once I'm there, then I'll decide if I want to grow longer or cut, but hip length is it for now :)

You're definitely there! Congrats!

Beautiful hair...and CONGRATS ON YOUR BABY!

Oh yes! I love it. And yes you are full WL. It's so purrty

Thanks ladies! You make me feel proud of reaching my goal. If it weren't for this challenge, I probably would have cut it. Good luck to all and I'll keep on checking in to see your progress!

Girl you are eating healthy I'm sure you will get some mad growth. And yes I love that mango butter. It's off da chains lol.

Thanks girl. Cus in the past I would have a little less than an inch in two months. So there is definite improvement. Hope to see it increase as I improve everything else.

Hey ladies. I got a relaxer a week ago and decided not to trim. My ends look pretty decent, so I decided to keep them. Let's see how long until I decide to get rid of them. With that said, I think I've gotten to full WL. Check out the picture and tell me what you think. I drew a line around the narrowest part of my torso to show where my waist is. Unfortunately, I'm almost 2 months post partum and my waist is now where to be found!!

Oh wow....Girl you past full WL ..Beautiful !!!!

Hey ladies. I got a relaxer a week ago and decided not to trim. My ends look pretty decent, so I decided to keep them. Let's see how long until I decide to get rid of them. With that said, I think I've gotten to full WL. Check out the picture and tell me what you think. I drew a line around the narrowest part of my torso to show where my waist is. Unfortunately, I'm almost 2 months post partum and my waist is now where to be found!!
Your hair looks great! Congrats.

According to LHCF terms I am WL. But I wont be happy until I am a full blunt waist. So my goal is still the same. I know I can make it this year. I must up my water. I have been slacking off big time.

Wow!!!! You are past full WL. Your hair is beautiful.
I am slowly inching my way to full WL. See update here:

http://www.longhaircareforum.com/showthread.php?t=349983

Is anyone still on this challenge? I just about reached my goal -

001xaj.jpg
036lrk.jpg

So far so good ladies!!....I'm thinking i can finally claim Waistlength by the end of June!!! I'm SO HAPPYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!! I'm already trying to put a list together of all the stuff i wanna buy when i reach my goal....i'd love to SPLURGE on a ficcare clip! Or some cute hairsticks from longhairgirl.com and some shescentit products.

Is anyone still on this challenge? I just about reached my goal -

001xaj.jpg
036lrk.jpg

Hey Silverlotus congrats on maliking your goal!! It looks so pretty as usual.

I'm still apart of the challenge but I haven't made it back to WL yet. I got a trim last month but I am Mbl. I should be there in like 2 to 3 months though.

Those of you who want to join I will add you when I get on my computer I'm on my BlackBerry right now and I feel like I can't see clearly lol.

Back