The Full WL by 2009 Challenge!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Okay ladies.....today is relaxer day for me!!!! I'm hoping today i can claim waistlength!!!!!

Now if i could only find that dang blasted camera!!

You Ladies are tempting me to relax to see if i made waistlength trying to go 16 wks i will be at 12wks this friday.

silverlotus i cant see the pics....are they in your fotki? if not I will wait til I get home!

I know its gawgus!

:love::love: SILVER LOTUS:love::love:

Simply gorgeous Congrats!!!!!

I cut my hair back to BSL last week so I doubt if I will be making WL before 2009 is out...I need to find the midback challenge for 2009 now :lol:

:love::love: SILVER LOTUS:love::love:

Simply gorgeous Congrats!!!!!

I cut my hair back to BSL last week so I doubt if I will be making WL before 2009 is out...I need to find the midback challenge for 2009 now :lol:
Oh no Marie! Why did you cut your hair back to BSL? You were almost at WL.

Oh no Marie! Why did you cut your hair back to BSL? You were almost at WL.

I had about 2 inches to go to WL but I cut off about 2 and a half inches so now I need almost 5 :ohwell:

My ends were thin. I had been holding on to them for the longest and just got sick of them. They weren't too too terrible but still, I needed to let go. I am happy with my hair now.

Ooo, i forgot i was in this challenge...
my hair is growing soooo slowly.

I've just increased my protein, maybe i'll get a growth spurt,
but it's still looking like i'll need 2.5 inches until WL.

my hair's growing at about 1/4 inches a month...

Nope...not yet.....but hopefully on my next relaxer in 3 months i'll be there!!...Just 1 more inch to go....which means i only got one inch during between April and yesterday (June 2nd).

So i'm hoping that with my looooong stretch and a summer growth spurt i'll be at my goal this Summer.

Wow....wait a minute ladies.....so i had my sister take a pic of my hair a couple of minutes ago and turns out that i DID make my goal after all....but its not Full Waistlength....its what i call "claimable"....meaning my tip is at WSL.

HPIM2294.jpg

YAYYYYYYY!!!!!:drunk:

Is anyone still on this challenge? I just about reached my goal -

001xaj.jpg
036lrk.jpg

Gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous!!! Congrats on reaching your length goal!!!!

Oh I just had to post in here. I've been lurking for ages and drooling. Ladies congrats and keep up the good work.

UPDATE: Well, I did make waistlength finally on July 1, so I will just see what happens at the end of the year. I want to be on Silverlotus' level, but that will take me at least another year.

Hey ladies! Just bumping this up in case your forgot you are apart of this challenge. Congrats to all the ladies who have made it to full WL:grin:! I will be updating on Oct. 1st when the challenge ends. I've been so busy lately that I have barely checked in. You can see I have not even updated my siggy pic in almost a year :lachen:.How are your ladies coming along?

I get onfused because there are 2 WL challenge threads...so if you wanna see my progress i accidentaly posted it in the other thread :look:

Or you can look in my album if you'd like.

Since this challenge ends in October, I will have to bow out, gracefully, because my progress pics won't be "ready" until December.

Good luck to all the other challengers!!:yep:

I am out too..cut about 5 inches of hair this past summer so no WL length for me this year...hopefully 2010.

Since this challenge ends in October, I will have to bow out, gracefully, because my progress pics won't be "ready" until December.

Good luck to all the other challengers!!:yep:

I wont be updating until December either, so come on, stay with me!

Back