The Full WL by 2009 Challenge!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you for adding me! I'm currently APL and a few inches away from BSL. I've uploaded my picture.

My guess is that I will be WSL by Nov-Dec next year. I can hardly wait!

Attachments

• picture1.JPG
    picture1.JPG
    23.7 KB · Views: 37
I want in!!! I'm almost MBL....will be by the end of the year and plus the fact that my hair grows fast in the Summer....WL will be a piece of cake by next October!!!

I would like to join this challenge, please. This will be my first challenge since becoming a member of LHCF. I plan to reach full WL in 2009. Thanks.

Okay....so i wasn't able to upload a recent pic for my avi so i put it in my siggy instead....now can i be put on the list? :-) Please?

Thanks silverlotus! I'm in then. I feel so honored to be in a challenge with all you long-haired lovelies!:drunk:
Yes, you soo belong in the challenge too. I want to have full blunt beautiful ends also. My hair loves that U shape! :spinning:

I want in. I will be good this time( sticking to the rules, that is:wallbash:.) Let me in please. I am at the door knocking.

Hope all of you ladies are doing well.....I have been bunning weekdays and braid-outs on the weekends...Im staying away heat ...
Im doing a the deep conditioning challenge on K.I.S.S. and hopefully that will help out in someway
Next length check will be for the New Year.....

May I join this challenge, please? I am almost "unfull" WL, so I think I can make this happen. Thanks a bunch!

Ok sorry so late ladies. I added you all to the list. Have yall been doing? I've been lazy lately and plan on rollersetting my hair today.

Ok sorry so late ladies. I added you all to the list. Have yall been doing? I've been lazy lately and plan on rollersetting my hair today.

Right now I am in braids and yeah I have been super lazy as well. I plan on washing them weekly and spraying them daily esp my ends to keep them from drying out. Q

So far so good, keeping myself accountable for my regimen by using my fotki more. I do need to buy some more vitamin's though.

Back