The Full WL by 2009 Challenge!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey ladies I added you all. How is everything going? I just got a much needed trim. I cut off a llike 2 almost 3(if not 3) inches. It looks so much better. I got a blunt cut. It's very full at the ends. And I like it. I wanted a U but the blunt is really nice. I'm so glad all of my layers are gone now. So by next October I should be full blunt wl.We will see though.

Hey ladies I added you all. How is everything going? I just got a much needed trim. I cut off a llike 2 almost 3(if not 3) inches. It looks so much better. I got a blunt cut. It's very full at the ends. And I like it. I wanted a U but the blunt is really nice. I'm so glad all of my layers are gone now. So by next October I should be full blunt wl.We will see though.

Would love to see pics of the trim:) Happy hair growing!!

I been in 4 plaits under a half wig since Oct 20. I relax on Jan 1. I cant wait to relax, just to be relaxing lol.

Hello everyone!
Just wanted to say that many of you ladies have long beautiful hair and WSL seems to be very close.

When I joined this challenge I was APL. Now I'm finally BSL. I am beyond happy with my length. I won't even know what to do with myself once I'm full waist length. Knowing its within reach seems insane to me. I haven't had hair this long since 1993.

Hello everyone!
Just wanted to say that many of you ladies have long beautiful hair and WSL seems to be very close.

When I joined this challenge I was APL. Now I'm finally BSL. I am beyond happy with my length. I won't even know what to do with myself once I'm full waist length. Knowing its within reach seems insane to me. I haven't had hair this long since 1993.

I know... Right?...I'm visualizing my hair already:grin:

I been in 4 plaits under a half wig since Oct 20. I relax on Jan 1. I cant wait to relax, just to be relaxing lol.

I have been doing this, except im putting them back into a bun, low maintenance, but it works for me. I am getting highlights done next wknd, but still feel like i should be able to meet this goal next year.

I am so far away from WL so can't even pretend to be in this challenge, but I love coming to this thread for some inspiration. All your heads of hair are gorgeous, hopefully I will be singing the same song in the full WL by 2010 challenge

I have been doing this, except im putting them back into a bun, low maintenance, but it works for me. I am getting highlights done next wknd, but still feel like i should be able to meet this goal next year.

Yeah, I am doing that with my wig. I am just going to rock the wig until next June with plaits under it.

So, I am like a 1/2 inch below BSL meaning I should have like 3.5 inches by next June and I want to cut at least one inch. So I should be MBL by June and WL by December I hope. No, I will be.:grin:

I will post pics of my cut soon ladies. I just been to lazy. I might rollerset tomorrow and take a pic. It's so freakin cold grrrr lol.

Me too! I've have recently highlighted and trimmed/cut my hair, so fingers crossed that i'll make it to full blunt waist-length by oct 09 :yep:

Good luck ladies!!

Attachments

• Goal.jpg
    Goal.jpg
    95.2 KB · Views: 64
Well, I know that I'm somewhere below BSL, I'm gonna do a check sometime at the end of the month. I hope to be MBL, but I won't complain either way.

nov014-vi.jpg

So here is a pic of my hair cut. This is a fresh rollerset so some parts wont lay straight but it is blunt. No more V no more layers. I love it. All one length...well except my so called bang. I also did a dark brown rinse. After I saw Aliajp's and Kari107(?) hair and how the ends were so flawless and blunt at WL I was ready to cut mine lol. So this is it. Do yall like it?

nov014-vi.jpg

So here is a pic of my hair cut. This is a fresh rollerset so some parts wont lay straight but it is blunt. No more V no more layers. I love it. All one length...well except my so called bang. I also did a dark brown rinse. After I saw Aliajp's and Kari107(?) hair and how the ends were so flawless and blunt at WL I was ready to cut mine lol. So this is it. Do yall like it?

I love it! You're well on your way to surpassing your goal. It looks great! :up:

nov014-vi.jpg

Your hair looks great!!! The color looks rich & healthy. :yep: I think we're around the same length now.

As for this challenge, I have no clue where I'm at length-wise. Haven't straightened since I got it relaxed. I'll be checking in with ya'll either at the end of this month or the end of Jan at the latest.

Back