• Poll closed .
Test Results: I'm Bilingual

Words of Affirmation 7% (score:2)

Quality Time 30% (score:9)

Receiving Gifts 30% (score:9)

Acts of Service 23% (score:7)

Physical Touch 10% (score:3)

Last edited:
I already knew mine before I took the quiz. QT is extremely important to me in a romantic relationship. :yep:

I already knew before I took the quiz...Acts of Service are very important to me, I scored a 12 in that.

I don't care about being touched and I don't need all that lovey dovey speech because I'm not sentimental. Show me you love me by keeping the house neat and picking up your socks...

My husband on the other hand is the exact opposite, being Physical Touch. Probably why we clash.

I'm bilingual - Physical Touch & Quality Time....third is Receiving Gifts. Actions speak louder than words for me. :yep:

I have the book, but I've yet to read it. I've really wanted to know my ll. According to the quiz, it's words of affirmation, acts of service and quality time. They're almost identical. That explains why I also felt the need to know how much exes felt about me all the time, and they couldn't understand why their actions weren't enough for me.

Last edited:
Quality Time followed by physical touch.

I need to tap into receiving gifts more, that was my lowest.

Language Score 30%Words of Affirmation 9 20% Quality Time 6 10% Receiving Gifts 3 27% Acts of Service 8 13% Physical Touch 4

That's me. Dang, I want alot of talk time :lachen:

I have the book but have yet to read it as well. My curiousity got the best of me. I don't know if I'm ready to read the book :nono:.

I think its important to take the test. I think your love language can change depending on what is going on in your life. It's also not always what you think it will be.

This is a good book. i recommend it!

I just learned of this book yesterday at church. I scored highest on Acts of Service. Cut my grass, surprise me a cooked meal and a clean house and I'm in love...lol

Quality time 30%
Acts of service 27%
Physical touch 23%
Words of affirmation 17%
Receiving gifts 3%

17% Words of Affirmation 5
27% Quality Time 8
17% Receiving Gifts 5
17% Acts of Service 5
23% Physical Touch 7

Wow...

I'm surprised that Receiving Gifts score was so low. 7% =2