The Best Baggy Challenge EVER!!!

HEY LADIES!
I am still baggying daily just haven't checked in just busy lately. Tonight i will baggy with Bee Mine Mango Growth Serum and JBCO. I took the braids out 5 days ago and I'm glad i did i lost a lot of hair after only having them in for a week.

Hello, I whole head baggied last night with Hairveda's whipped cream and coconut oil.
I must remember that this is NOT a good idea when I have so much new growth -- I must tie down the edges and ponytail baggy only...

I'm back ladies! :)

I've been seriously slacking with my hair. I've only washed and dc'd once in the last two weeks and have baggied like two times :perplexed I need to get back on my hair game

Got my moisture head pack on! My hair felt so goooooood! Can't wait for morning. Whole head baggy with, Donnies Curl Activator Lotion, Coconut oil, and QP Mango butter!

Am I the only one? I tried to whole head baggy, my head was sooo hot I couldnt sleep. I had to take it off in the middle of the night.

I'm back ladies! :)

I've been seriously slacking with my hair. I've only washed and dc'd once in the last two weeks and have baggied like two times :perplexed I need to get back on my hair game
Tifffers! Welcome back. I've been wondering where you've been. :grin:

I haven't baggied for 3 nights now since I stretched my hair at the wknd .. next cowash I will do - I'm enjoying the length atm!

La Colocha & Panamoni, when you baggy with Hairveda's Sitrinillah DC do you rinse it out or leave it in?
I rinse it out in the morning, ACV Rinse, put in leave-ins, then usually airdry and bun.

I'm a part of the DC every other day challenge, so I'm too lazy to wash it out in the evenings. It can be put on wet or dry hair.

I still have been slacking only getting in 2/week. Imma have to get back on it, finna go baggy now using NTM.

Back