THE APL CLASS OF 2011!

:ohwell: I'm 4 inches away...doesn't sound like much, but it is.
I'm confident we can get there together though:assimilat

It's 5 inches from my shoulder to arm pit and I'm not even at shoulder length yet. We'll just have to kick each other's butt to get there :boxing::buttkick::catfight:

Ooh, I want to graduate with eveyone!!! I'm in the APL 2010 challenge, but I don't think I'm going to make it~~at least not full APL. So, I want in. I have about 2.5-3 inches to go till APL. I'll post my regimen and updated starting pictures tomorrow. My sinature is from December 2009.

Ooh, I want to graduate with eveyone!!! I'm in the APL 2010 challenge, but I don't think I'm going to make it~~at least not full APL. So, I want in. I have about 2.5-3 inches to go till APL. I'll post my regimen and updated starting pictures tomorrow. My sinature is from December 2009.
Welcome to the class!

That reminds me i have names to add to the lineup

So here it is. Don't laugh. I know I have a LONG way to go before I get to APL.:ohwell:

oh puh-leeze girl. we all got one goal here and that is to make it to APL. With some hard work and determination you will get there. I got a ways to go too.

You can tell that I didn't read the OP because I never posted any info! :lol:

Regimen (Keepin it simple):
*NEW*cowash Thursdays using the relaxer method with Aussie Moist
Shampoo and DC Mondays with silicon mix
Bunning 99% of the time
Spritz hair twice daily with water and glycerin, Seal with oil occasionally

Thinking about incorporating a prepoo for my shampoo day

Starting pic: I will be cutting soon, so I won't be this close to APL. This is my nape. (and forgive the jacked up bra. It was laundry day and all the good ones were getting clean :lol:):

389911740.jpg

Last edited:
Starting pic: I will be cutting soon, so I won't be this close to APL. This is my nape. (and forgive the jacked up bra. It was laundry day and all the good ones were getting clean :lol:):

389911740.jpg
Looks like you could still make it in December of 2010, if not you're looking like the first to graduate!:yep:

uhm.......may i join?

if u say yes, then THIS WOULD BE MY FIRST CHALLENGE EVER!!! Yay meeeee!

n e ways, right now m neck length, very much layered, so even if i hit APL in 2011 it won't be full APL. If i do hit APL then it would be my longest length ever!!! The longest i've ever been was full SL =)

i hv pix on my phone that i just took today when i flat ironed but i gotta upload them to the computer n attach them here n i don't hv internet right now (m posting frm my phone)

what i plan on doing:
grease scalp with sulfur 8 mixed with peppermint oil nightly
moisturize n seal daily
co wash every 2 days
dc 2x a week
relax every 3 months

uhm.......may i join?

if u say yes, then THIS WOULD BE MY FIRST CHALLENGE EVER!!! Yay meeeee!

n e ways, right now m neck length, very much layered, so even if i hit APL in 2011 it won't be full APL. If i do hit APL then it would be my longest length ever!!! The longest i've ever been was full SL =)

i hv pix on my phone that i just took today when i flat ironed but i gotta upload them to the computer n attach them here n i don't hv internet right now (m posting frm my phone)

what i plan on doing:
grease scalp with sulfur 8 mixed with peppermint oil nightly
moisturize n seal daily
co wash every 2 days
dc 2x a week
relax every 3 months

How is that working out for you?? See any results yet?

ok guys, this is my starting point

Attachments

• 07232010-009.jpeg
    07232010-009.jpeg
    8 KB · Views: 25
  • 07232010-008.jpeg
    07232010-008.jpeg
    10.7 KB · Views: 23
Current Regimen
Wash weekly, condition weekly, detangle during conditioning, rinse, let air dry. Twistouts/braidouts. Using Suave Clarifying Shampoo - trying to use it up - and Organix Shea Butter Conditioner .... Aussie Moist - trying to use it up also - with Tresemme combing creme and S - Curl for leave-ins/moisturizers.

APL Regimen
Wash weekly, condition weekly, detangle during conditioning, rinse, let air dry. Twistouts/braidouts. Using Organix Coconut Milk Shampoo - staple - and Organix Shea Butter Conditioner - staple - with Qhemet Biologics Moisture & Style line for leave-ins/moisturizers/stylers.

Starting Pic - Neck Length, 2010 Goal: Shoulder Length, 2011 Goal: Arm Pit Length
S6300923.jpg

I think I took this maybe early June. Yes, I have a LOOOONG way to go. And I'm also transitioning (11 months post). However, I'm only 5"1. And my hair grows at a slightly above average rate IF i take my vitamins.

I was pulling out that piece to show that my hair is very layered. It looks like it is neck length, but really the majority of the hair is not even past my nape yet.

I'm soooo pumped! My hair has never been APL before in my entire life.

Attachments

• me.jpg
    me.jpg
    29 KB · Views: 30
28121_428589076534_520781534_5954430_6453216_n.jpg

Will try a to find a better pic

Current Regimen: wash weekly, cowash bi-weekly, DC bimonthly, daily moisturization,

I have 3 passes of direct heat but will be in protective styles,roller sets, and twist outs until January!

Last edited:
I think I took this maybe early June. Yes, I have a LOOOONG way to go. And I'm also transitioning (11 months post). However, I'm only 5"1. And my hair grows at a slightly above average rate IF i take my vitamins.

I was pulling out that piece to show that my hair is very layered. It looks like it is neck length, but really the majority of the hair is not even past my nape yet.

I'm soooo pumped! My hair has never been APL before in my entire life.

11 months transitioning??? Yeah...I'm gonna be bugging you now for tips :lachen:. I'm only 3 months in right now. Stick with us and you'll make APL in no time! We'll give you the support and push that you need to make it there :grin:

Back