Thank God for Good Smelling Products!

Eisani

I'm at work and handled and booger of a case for one of my "YT" coworkers so she came over to my desk and was like "Oh my God, thank you, thank you, thank you!" then proceeded to kiss me repeatedly in the top of my head (I was sitting down) then she said "Oh my gosh, your hair is so soft and smells YUMMY! What do you use?" I CW'd this morning w/HE HH, added GDL and sealed w/Cocasta Shikakai Hair Oil. I told her what I used. She has thick, super curly hair and said "I'm gonna have to get some and try it, your curls always look so soft and moist. And you always smell good." I'm just glad to show that not all black women have stereotypical stinky hair :ohwell:, and I got a white girl trying some products based on my regimen. Thought it was cute.

Girl I thought you were going to say someone in your office was stankin' and your hair aroma, cut the funk!

As for the event, :grin: Good smelling hair is always a winner.

Sheeeit! I WISH somebody would try to put their stankin lips on my head calling themselves trying to kiss my hair!*rolls eyes* lol

man that stupid BT got my hair smelling, I wish I could find something that mask the smell, one of the girls I babysit said "eww your hair smells like smoke":perplexed(lil, white girl)

Back