Tell Your Daddy...

His thinking is extremely flawed. His assumption is that the reasons why she is 32 never married and no kids is for negative reasons and not because of honor, that is not always the case. Sometimes honor, character and integrity is to wait for what you want and deserve: leading by example. Not evidence of hiding something or keeping a secret.

Women with extreme examples of good life life choices are rare but we exist and age doesn't have anything to do with it. People just expect to see proof of typical/popular or watch you fall after a given period of time and that's sad, but their problem. Marriage or children by a certain age proves nothing as stand alone.

Happy sustained marriage means more than getting married.
Getting pregnant responsibility then raising kids well means more than than children simply existing.

Last edited:
I saw this one my Facebook page. That woman was really really nice in her response. After I had walked all over his ignorant daddy, I'll get on that dumb boy's behind. If at this age your thinking is like this then I'm sorry, education was wasted on you. He will go home crying by the time I'm through. But then again, he doesn't look like he bats on this team.

But wait though he said in his experience its been true so that means he's probably over a certain age not married either. Did his father tell him what's wrong with a man who can't find a wife after a certain age? No? Sit down fool! I laughed when the lady tried to take the mic. Can't believe that fool got up in a room full of women and said that. Dummy.

Last edited:
They (men) think something is wrong with her because no one scooped her up/locked her down or impregnated her... just basic flawed male thinking.
It's dumb as heck. It's not like because you're not married you haven't had a bunch of suitors. This is just sad. I could try and excuse an old man for thinking a certain way from being uninformed for so long, maybe, but someone so young and declaring it a 'rule' just cause. Boy bye!

It's dumb as heck. It's not like because you're not married you haven't had a bunch of suitors. This is just sad. I could try and excuse an old man for thinking a certain way from being uninformed for so long, maybe, but someone so young and declaring it a 'rule' just cause. Boy bye!
The sad part is a lot of them think like this. I have had guys tell me that they believe if a woman is really a good woman/catch, she would be married before she hits her 30s.
Mind you they don't talk about the quality of men out here. I see more and more everyday that, generally speaking, men expect us just to take what they give for the sake of being "chosen". And if women aren't chosen by a certain age, she is crazy or something is wrong with her. This is that backwards thinking that none of us should succumb to.

I'm tired of the "unmarried woman in her 30/40s that's been focusing on her education/career" story. Getting an education/pursuing a career and dating are not mutually exclusive. I don't know anybody in real life who went through college and their 20s without dating. Most of us just haven't met the one yet. How about tell your daddy to mind his damn business? Tell your daddy to raise marriage-minded, family-oriented sons who have their **** together?

Back