Tell me you wouldn't have got arrested to!

The stylist may have apologized but it didnt seem sincere. they didnt arrest the stylist too? that sucks. well she sho need to be fired. I might have gone to jail too. From reading the rest, it sounds like she had that beatdown a comin. I feel so sorry for the friend.

we no professional or even kitchen stylist with a half brain could mistake conditioner with perm...

so the question remains...

WHY WOULD A STYLIST DO THIS TO SOMEONE THEY DIDNT ALREADY HAVE A BEEF WITH??

this story makes no sense to me

I know 2 stylists that would do this because they're low down.

I live in Texas and I want the name and address to said shop. I want to beat that @$$ too. I can't believe that, my heart goes out to them and yes, I would have probably gone to jail...

Girl, I visit Texas once and a year and I want the name and address so I can beat that @$$. Any time a hair board member is anywhere near the city, we'll just tell our friends "oh, I need to stop by this salon for a minute. no, no you don't have to get out of the car. actually, stay in and keep it running. i'ma just go in and beat someone's @$$ right quick, be right back!"

But I will say this story is a tad suspicious. Had the friend never been exposed to relaxers and didn't know they smell and feel real different from conditioners? Was the stylist not using gloves? Anyway, if it really did go down like that, and I say this with the quiet sincerity of a Truth you have always known deep within you, I would have beat her @$$ until the last drop of my @$$-beating-ness had been drained from my body.

Girl, I visit Texas once and a year and I want the name and address so I can beat that @$$. Any time a hair board member is anywhere near the city, we'll just tell our friends "oh, I need to stop by this salon for a minute. no, no you don't have to get out of the car. actually, stay in and keep it running. i'ma just go in and beat someone's @$$ right quick, be right back!"

But I will say this story is a tad suspicious. Had the friend never been exposed to relaxers and didn't know they smell and feel real different from conditioners? Was the stylist not using gloves? Anyway, if it really did go down like that, and I say this with the quiet sincerity of a Truth you have always known deep within you, I would have beat her @$$ until the last drop of my @$$-beating-ness had been drained from my body.

:lachen:

But really, truth is sometimes stranger than fiction. I've heard of stories of people just chilling, being trusting and got screwed. AND it was sort of a "how could you not know", but ish happens alllll of the time.

I'm a really nice til you mess with me and I slapped a lady in Walmart for touching my hair after I told her NO!!! So imagine how this ***** would have been carted off to the hospital in an ambulance and she'd still be in a coma. And I would gladly went to jail for it.

This story sounds good, but very halfway:look:! There are two sides to every story.:ohwell: Why couldn't Char take care of herself? She DIDN't know that was a perm?:perplexed I mean, you know the difference between sweet smelling conditioner, and chemical relaxer. The girl should take responsibility, because I just don't think she didn't know. Even though the stylist put it in, ultimately she should have known. I dunno, if the story happened like that, I would be p***** also.:ohwell:

It said in the original post that Charlotte had never had a relaxer before so it's possible she didn't know what they smell like.

Charlotte's friend didn't commence with the beatdown until that trifling stylist got bold, told her she could use a relaxer, and flicked relaxer into her hair.

They woulda had to cart me off to jail too!

I understand everyone's doubt of the story because me, myself...I would have been eyeballing her the whole time. I'm that agg about who does what to my hair. I do my own hair anyway. But please, I would have been WATCHING!:eye:

hEY,HEY,HEY, WHA, WHA,WHA YOU GOT. WHAT'S THAT....HEY THAT SMELLS FUNNY, WHAT'S THAT?

It said in the original post that Charlotte had never had a relaxer before so it's possible she didn't know what they smell like.

Charlotte's friend didn't commence with the beatdown until that trifling stylist got bold, told her she could use a relaxer, and flicked relaxer into her hair.

They woulda had to cart me off to jail too!

that's what I was thinking. she probably thought the conditioner had a funny smell but she just trusted that the stylist knew what she was doing. I used to have a ph-balancing shampoo that smelled strong too like a relaxer. I stopped using it because of that smell and because I got hooked on another poo. Anyways...stuff like this is why I dont trust stylists and practice DIY.

... I would have been WATCHING!:eye:

hEY,HEY,HEY, WHA, WHA,WHA YOU GOT. WHAT'S THAT....HEY THAT SMELLS FUNNY, WHAT'S THAT?

:lol: :lol: :lol: If I ever do go to a stylist Im going to be the same way watching and questioning everything lol, most likely the stylist will be thinking "she is a pain... I cant wait to get this b up out my chair."

That is so sad. :sad: I would have gave a beat down and kindly placed the handcuffs on myself. I just do not get some people......:nono:

She didn't mistake anything, she did that on purpose :nono:

You know!

NOW IF THIS STORY IS TRUE...

I would have beat the livin' cr*p outta the mutha... and still tried to sue her a$$ :yep:.

No really...if I'm being really realistic, I could not have risked my career and reputation by beating the b!tch down :nono:... I would have been pi$$ed off and even more so because I couldn't hurt her, just give her a piece of my mind!
I completed my Forensic Science degree last year, I'm an ex-cop and I've just been offered a job as a DNA analyst... go figure!

Last edited:
I am outdone...what is going on? Seriously, I am not the type to take revenge either, unless somebody really makes me mad (which is still wrong), but I would have to say that I would either be in jail, her tires would be flat if she had a vehicle, or something of hers would be sabotaged. I know, it's awful isn't it?

I am just co-signing with most of the thread but, are there no Natural Salons in Texas? Unless a stylist got good recommendations, I would be hesitant to step an any salon that doesn't have a reputation for doing natural hair. I really need to know where exactly in Texas that this happened. Maybe the writer of the article wants to protect her identity, but if that's the case she shouldn't have told the story at all, because you know people are going to want to know the salon's name. Or maybe she's keeping the identify's secret because her lawyer advised her to do so.

I am just co-signing with most of the thread but, are there no Natural Salons in Texas? Unless a stylist got good recommendations, I would be hesitant to step an any salon that doesn't have a reputation for doing natural hair. I really need to know where exactly in Texas that this happened. Maybe the writer of the article wants to protect her identity, but if that's the case she shouldn't have told the story at all, because you know people are going to want to know the salon's name. Or maybe she's keeping the identify's secret because her lawyer advised her to do so.

I'd like to know. If it's where I live I'd go in there and just look at her and I mean REALLY HARD!

I'm a really nice til you mess with me and I slapped a lady in Walmart for touching my hair after I told her NO!!! So imagine how this ***** would have been carted off to the hospital in an ambulance and she'd still be in a coma. And I would gladly went to jail for it.

:lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen:

I'd like to know. If it's where I live I'd go in there and just look at her and I mean REALLY HARD!

Shoot I'm no where near Texas and I wanna go too.

I can understand if the girl never had a relaxer before, it said they went for a deep conditioning/massage so she might have just felt a little bit of scalp tingling and thought it was from that :ohwell:. Whenever I use peppermint or eucalyptus drops that's the effect I get.

I feel absolutely terrible for this girl. I hope they are suing, calling the better business bureau, all of that stuff because the shop needs to be shut down if relaxers are being "mistaken" for conditioners. I agree with all the ladies that say this woman was jealous. Pure evil.

Don't know how the court proceedings work but I hope they get someone that understands the severity of what happened. Hopefully, stating that it was a chemical should be sufficient :yep: .

This is just crazy!!! My old stylist (retired) could smell a relaxer from the next room so how the heck does anyone mistake conditioner for a relaxer? I think it was done on purpose and I am cosigning about going to jail.

My daddy just recently started talking about keeping bail money on hand since people are just acting so crazy lately like they just want the beat down?

I think you ought to list

name

address

phone number

on this site.

I'm sure someone close by will be glad to finish the situation for you.

This place needs to be boycotted. :nono:

I had to come back in here bc i just cant beleive this **** I really hope the girl hair grows back healthy and that there is no significant damaged that cant be fixed with TLC. If the "stylist" if thats what you want to call her, knows what is good for her its best that she drop the charges against the actual victim. Im in Texas too so OP if you find out the shop please post the info so we can blacklist it. She should go to Judge Joe Brown he always gives more money to the plantif when the other person has completely no regard and acts so dang stupid.

Back