Tell me you wouldn't have got arrested to!

I WOULD HAVE BEAT THAT B#$CHE$$ MU%)*FING AZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ.

Then, after I got out of jail, I would have come back to the salon and do it again!!!!!!!!!!!

I would have held her down and shaved all her hair off her head and her face including her eyebrows. Then I would have taken her over to the bowl and tried to drown her.

I know this is an old thread, but the same thought keeps creeping into my mind. Knowing how bad AA salons are about scheduling, WHY would someone (with a friend -- meaning TWO people) make a last minute decision to drop into an AA salon for some pampering? They were taking a chance just doing that -- they could have ended up being there until midnight! And if this was Char's regular salon, was this her regular stylist? If she had history with this salon, it's possible there was some prior bad blood with the stylist that applied relaxer -- but of course, leaving that part out would make a better, more sympathetic story.

Back