Tell me you wouldn't have got arrested to!

Guapa1

I know I would have, the poor poor friend. :sad:
This is copied from another board, copied from another board.

Ok group I need to vent...some really heavy drama popped off in the beauty salon the other day and I ended up getting arrested,taken to the county jail...and all that jazz~I'll elaborate shortly.

Now I'm a pretty good kid and I'm not just saying that~ I've actually never done anything wrong except steal a pair of sunglasses but my daddy found them, beat me, and made me give them back. You get the point-good kid.
When I'm not living on campus, home is with my daddy and he doesn't really appreciate the fact that I NEVER do anything wrong. I know my generation for the most part is in total turmoil however, I feel like I'm the exact opposite. I do everything I'm SUPPOSED to do, get arrested once and my daddy wont even speak to me. "Was that something worth fighting over?" was the only thing he said to me on the way home from the jailhouse..now I didn't say this to him but after thinking about it..hell yeah!
If I had it to do all over again I would not change a thing. By the way I'm not looking for any justification here, just want you guys to feel me on this one..

So my friend Charlotte and I went to the salon for some professional deep conditioning. We're both natural by the way, and my friend Char who has never had a perm, has this beautiful,thick, curly shoulder length hair like Tracy Ellis Ross. We were both out for a day of relaxation. So she decided to finish up by going to her salon to get our heads massaged and conditioned. Well we go and Char goes before me.

Ironically when the stylist finishes with her, a previous customer comes in complaining about something that wasn't quite right. She asks me if I don't mind waiting a bit so I sit down and I chill. Char has been under the dryer now for like fifteen minutes when she comes out scratching her head like there was no tomorrow asking if it was supposed to itch and burn.

As soon as I walk up on her I smell relaxer. I pulled off her shower cap and the hair that wasn't falling out was just bone straight. Right then all hell breaks- loose Char starts crying and screaming so another stylist grabs her so she can rinse her hair out. I ask the lady who did her hair how could she not know what the hell she was doing- this ***** walks over to Char,who looks a good mess right about now, halfway apologizes and tells her that she will do her a bad *** fusion style and that eventually she'll get over it. At this point I am dumbfounded.

The stylist walks away like she didn't do anything. Char is still crying and everyone in the salon is quiet. I ask her once again how she could accidentally perm somebody's head and put them under the dryer. She looked at me rolled her eyes and said she thought she was using conditioner.

Now I was born one morning and it wasnt that morning so I asked her again~ She walked up to me and got all up in my personal space and said "It's easy to do you know, and a perm would do you some good anyway." Now I can handle words and even though I don't play the dozens...that' s not why I tapped that ***...after she said that she picks up her perm brush and acts like she's gonna run it across my head.

One of the ladies told her to stop acting crazy which would have been wise but she kept going. She even put more perm on it and asked me if I wanted to take a seat in her chair. I told her to get out of my face and to get that brush away from me.

She holds the brush high in the air and starts flicking it right over my head. Now this is when I politely beat that ***. I don't believe in double~teaming but when Char jumped in I didn't mind because I figured she had more rights to that *** than anyone. The police were called and since home-girl... (I never caught her name) owns the shop and police had to basically pull me off of her- Char and I were arrested and taken in. I don't usually fight and I hate that I had to get arrested and everything but I think she deserved it....ugh!

I think its unfair of my daddy to only see me getting arrested and I hate that he is upset but there isn't anything I can do about that...I'm upset too...I had to cut off like two inches of my hair b/c when she flicked her perm brush a big glob of perm fell onto my head and the tips got practically covered.

I had no water to wash it out on the way to the county or in the holding cell so it just sat there until my daddy came to get me out and I ran to the bathroom...I don't think I was wrong~ what do you guys think?

this is a true story of a 20 yr girl in TX. She wrote this in the other day on a yahoo hair board I'm on and I was completely flabbergasted by it but the girl's dad wants her to let things cool down and her friend and her parents are suing and trying to get the stylist's license revoked. Also the stylist was not the owner she was not in the shop. The stylist said that it was her shop so she wouldn't have to go to jail. but I feel soooo bad for the poor baby's. Her friend got a BC.

that was F***ED up to the 10th degree!!! i think that lady was hating on Char's beautfil natural hair and decided to be mean and petty. there's no way you can mistake relaxer for conditionar especially if you work in the damn salon. THE CONTAINERS ARE TOTALLY DIFFERENT! and even if they weren't the smell should be enough. as much time is it must have taken to apply the conditionar, anyone applying if would have realized it was perm! i really do hope she gets her license revoked.

Yet another reason why i DO NOT go to salons!

Hell naw she wasn't wrong.

I woulda probably still been in jail.

I can't understand how the 'stylist' OR the girl couldn't SMELL the relaxer when it was being applied. I've never seen a relaxer that didn't have an unmistakenable smell.

Awww,hell naw!:nono: This is one of the reason why I'm learning to take care of my own hair! :nono: I would put my fist down that stylist's throat.

Yep... I pretty much would have had to beat her a$$ too. And for her to get all indignant after such a HUGE mistake...oh h*** no!!!

yeah um I'd a been locked UNDER the jail. first off, i'd a been highly upset at the relaxer incident because it shows total ineptitude,but i'd a sued probably and been pissed for a while. but the simple fact that she was completely callous and unapologetic about her ***-up to the point of disrespect. yeah, she'd a gotten the a** whooping of a lifetime.

Wow I would have been in jail too.. You don't just perm someone's hair because you feel like it.. I know that they'll win that case.. this is one of the reasons why I won't go to a stylist :perplexed

we no professional or even kitchen stylist with a half brain could mistake conditioner with perm...

so the question remains...

WHY WOULD A STYLIST DO THIS TO SOMEONE THEY DIDNT ALREADY HAVE A BEEF WITH??

this story makes no sense to me

I would have been arrested for attempted murder i would have beat her ass no lye

Too funny!!!

Yep, I'm not a violent person or even slightly confrontational:nono:, but I would be wooping some serious *SS if it was me.:yep:

^^^ It sounds like some serious JEALOUSY, and of course the fact that she probably didn't like natural hair!!

I just hope that enough skin was tore off her a** that it makes her nose work better next time :lachen::lachen::lachen:
By the way, homegurl represented us to the fullest!! BIG SHOUT OUT- YOU CAN GO ANYWHERE WITH ME ANYTIME!!!

CHAR: Why does this conditioner smell funny and why is it burning.
STYLIST: Oh SH!T I grabbed the wrong container.

END OF STORY

END OF STORY
thankyou! why do we all have to be acting like fools.
it just makes all of our lives harder. I'm so tired of the stereotypes..so tired.

wow. she did that on purpose. . . but didn't count on the @#$ whooping:yep:. I would have smelled the perm though. . . unless she mixed it in the conditioner. . . how evil! :nono:

END OF STORY

yep yep... not to mention if it sat there long enough to start to come out, it had to been burning, tingling, smelling... SOMETHING

kinda OT: but folks need to think... the girl woulda got shot or stabbed had she pulled that mess in a salon or 2 that I frequent...

not to mention... what if the either gets a record and this prevents them from getting a job??

all that said, I STILL doubt this story happened as described, if it happened at all

that was F***ED up to the 10th degree!!! i think that lady was hating on Char's beautfil natural hair and decided to be mean and petty. there's no way you can mistake relaxer for conditionar especially if you work in the damn salon. THE CONTAINERS ARE TOTALLY DIFFERENT! and even if they weren't the smell should be enough. as much time is it must have taken to apply the conditionar, anyone applying if would have realized it was perm! i really do hope she gets her license revoked.

Yet another reason why i DO NOT go to salons!

I was thinking the EXACT SAME THING...how the hell do you mistake relaxer for conditioner and then have the balls to say, a relaxer might do you some good?? She lucky a beat down was all that she got. I would of put some clippers that ******'s head and told her to deal with the patch that I would of made.

I live in Texas and I want the name and address to said shop. I want to beat that @$$ too. I can't believe that, my heart goes out to them and yes, I would have probably gone to jail...

I know I would have, the poor poor friend. :sad:
This is copied from another board, copied from another board.

Ok group I need to vent...some really heavy drama popped off in the beauty salon the other day and I ended up getting arrested,taken to the county jail...and all that jazz~I'll elaborate shortly.

Now I'm a pretty good kid and I'm not just saying that~ I've actually never done anything wrong except steal a pair of sunglasses but my daddy found them, beat me, and made me give them back. You get the point-good kid.
When I'm not living on campus, home is with my daddy and he doesn't really appreciate the fact that I NEVER do anything wrong. I know my generation for the most part is in total turmoil however, I feel like I'm the exact opposite. I do everything I'm SUPPOSED to do, get arrested once and my daddy wont even speak to me. "Was that something worth fighting over?" was the only thing he said to me on the way home from the jailhouse..now I didn't say this to him but after thinking about it..hell yeah!
If I had it to do all over again I would not change a thing. By the way I'm not looking for any justification here, just want you guys to feel me on this one..

So my friend Charlotte and I went to the salon for some professional deep conditioning. We're both natural by the way, and my friend Char who has never had a perm, has this beautiful,thick, curly shoulder length hair like Tracy Ellis Ross. We were both out for a day of relaxation. So she decided to finish up by going to her salon to get our heads massaged and conditioned. Well we go and Char goes before me.

Ironically when the stylist finishes with her, a previous customer comes in complaining about something that wasn't quite right. She asks me if I don't mind waiting a bit so I sit down and I chill. Char has been under the dryer now for like fifteen minutes when she comes out scratching her head like there was no tomorrow asking if it was supposed to itch and burn.

As soon as I walk up on her I smell relaxer. I pulled off her shower cap and the hair that wasn't falling out was just bone straight. Right then all hell breaks- loose Char starts crying and screaming so another stylist grabs her so she can rinse her hair out. I ask the lady who did her hair how could she not know what the hell she was doing- this ***** walks over to Char,who looks a good mess right about now, halfway apologizes and tells her that she will do her a bad *** fusion style and that eventually she'll get over it. At this point I am dumbfounded.

The stylist walks away like she didn't do anything. Char is still crying and everyone in the salon is quiet. I ask her once again how she could accidentally perm somebody's head and put them under the dryer. She looked at me rolled her eyes and said she thought she was using conditioner.

Now I was born one morning and it wasnt that morning so I asked her again~ She walked up to me and got all up in my personal space and said "It's easy to do you know, and a perm would do you some good anyway." Now I can handle words and even though I don't play the dozens...that' s not why I tapped that ***...after she said that she picks up her perm brush and acts like she's gonna run it across my head.

One of the ladies told her to stop acting crazy which would have been wise but she kept going. She even put more perm on it and asked me if I wanted to take a seat in her chair. I told her to get out of my face and to get that brush away from me.

She holds the brush high in the air and starts flicking it right over my head. Now this is when I politely beat that ***. I don't believe in double~teaming but when Char jumped in I didn't mind because I figured she had more rights to that *** than anyone. The police were called and since home-girl... (I never caught her name) owns the shop and police had to basically pull me off of her- Char and I were arrested and taken in. I don't usually fight and I hate that I had to get arrested and everything but I think she deserved it....ugh!

I think its unfair of my daddy to only see me getting arrested and I hate that he is upset but there isn't anything I can do about that...I'm upset too...I had to cut off like two inches of my hair b/c when she flicked her perm brush a big glob of perm fell onto my head and the tips got practically covered.

I had no water to wash it out on the way to the county or in the holding cell so it just sat there until my daddy came to get me out and I ran to the bathroom...I don't think I was wrong~ what do you guys think?

Did your friend smell the relaxer? Was the stylist using gloves when she did the the conditioner/relaxer?

Is this story really true? There's now way she didn't know that was perm, the smell is very distinct.If it is I might have ended up in the same situation but I think I would have smelled the perm coming toward me.

Last edited:
Back