Teen Dating Help ??

Mizzmini

Hey Guys,
Im 15 in high school and only have been in 2 relationships so far ( 1 not serious and 1 kinda serious). But now I am talking to this great guy and things are going great. Only thing is that alot of the other girls like him but he doesnt show them attention. So plenty of girls give me 'hate' for talking to him because I guess their jealous. But now that I look at it I feel their is going to be so much competion with these other girls :sad::perplexed. One girl asked me if we were talking and I said yes and she said "you know a lot of girls want to **** him." That is what really got my mind going. I was thinking should I put myself into this situation with him? Should I continue talking to him?

I don't even have to read this post to say the correct answer is "No."

Too much drama. Especially at 15.

:look: I thought this website was an 18 and up website.... shoot have we been corrupting the churrins?:look:

You may not want to hear this but, at 15, two relationships are more than enough. It is one thing to have a boyfriend in theory but to be having full blown relationships, it's too much too soon.

Not saying that you aren't but focus on being 15, focus on being a high school student, focus on excelling at school and other activities. Boys will always be there but trust me, but being 15 is only 1 short year :)

You have so much time ahead of you. Let the other girls have him. Once you give yourself, you can't take it back.

You ever seen Teen Mom? That show is full of girls who had sex to keep a boy. Once the baby comes, the boy gets ghost.

I know at 15, you feel like you are capable of making very adult decisions and you only want to hear what you want to hear. I can tell you that what you're contemplating WILL NOT end the way that you want. Usually, the boy takes what a girl gives and he is on to the next one. On top of that, he tells his friends and everyone knows. Don't let that girl be you.

You're beautiful. Be strong.

ETA.. I think you should be his friend and get to know him. I wouldn't suggest that you go any further than talking though.

Last edited:
I agree with other posters, to much drama. You plenty of time to find the right guy. There is no need to rush into anything.

You are way to smart and beautiful to be caught up in drama.

If you start dating this guy you may start to feel pressure to have to sex before you are actually ready. And he may cheat on you no matter what you do. You already know girls are plotting on the sideline and boys at that age often have a hard time thinking with the head on their shoulder when they have a girl throwing herself at them.

In two years you will leave highschool and meet much better guys. Don't sign yourself up for drama that will possibly affect your academics and future relationships.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using LHCF

Lots of good advice already given. Want to just add that you teach boys how to treat you.

If you treat yourself with respect, stay focused on your education, goals and aspirations and let it be known that any boy who is around you needs to treat you the same and have his own goals and aspirations, positive things and positive relationships will most likely come from that.

Boys who are only about getting the goods from as many girls as they can aren't worth your time, no matter how cute.

At age 15 I would not hold it against any guy who dates you, possibly get some and then dumps you. That is what they do at age 15. If you expect anything more you are not dealing with reality. Do you honestly see yourself marrying and having children with him? I am sure not. So continue to make googly eyes at one another and maybe light flirting, other than that I am sure you have an Algebra II or Calculus test you should be studying for. Post your grades once you get them so we can wow you. You are already a cutie so make sure you are a smartie too. You will have your pick of fellas in due time.

I'm not sure exactly what you are asking. If you want to know if he is worth the trouble, I vote NO. He may be a nice guy so enjoy his company and conversation but if you feel pressure to do something you not ready for...back away.

What do you consider a serious relationship?

No! Take your high school years to focus on your studies and getting good grades. There will be so much time to date when you are older. I have an almost 17 year old daughter… she is allowed to date but she hasn't. We had a conversation about this the other night and this is what she said when I asked her why she doesn't date, "They boys at my school are stupid, they smoke weed and get bad grades. Why would I date someone who is not on my level? I don't smoke weed and I am always on the honor roll, I want someone who is the same as me."
Let the other girls have the distraction and you stay focused on your studies.

At age 15 I would not hold it against any guy who dates you, possibly get some and then dumps you. That is what they do at age 15. If you expect anything more you are not dealing with reality. Do you honestly see yourself marrying and having children with him? I am sure not. So continue to make googly eyes at one another and maybe light flirting, other than that I am sure you have an Algebra II or Calculus test you should be studying for. Post your grades once you get them so we can wow you. You are already a cutie so make sure you are a smartie too. You will have your pick of fellas in due time.

Thanks alot and I will post my grades as soon as I find out how to post pics on the actual thread.

I'm not sure exactly what you are asking. If you want to know if he is worth the trouble, I vote NO. He may be a nice guy so enjoy his company and conversation but if you feel pressure to do something you not ready for...back away.

What do you consider a serious relationship?

Well now that you asked me that question I think that I shouldn't of said serious. What I meant is we really liked each other a lot and went on dates etc.:look:

Back