Taren Guy needs help...

Ii don't think response proves anything. I also think the ex- wife is posting in this thread to keep it going. Still not sure why this in the hair forum.

But this is what you said. The current wife's post doesn't say anything about the children but in fact that the guy is still married.

P.S. The current wife doesn't have kids with him. once the divorce is final, she is a free woman.

Sprinkl3s u probably meant to quote my other post. But I didn't say the wife said anything about the kids. I meant comments made in this thread.

Also great no kids. It will be even easier for her to move on.

Sprinkl3s u probably meant to quote my other post. But I didn't say the wife said anything about the kids. I meant comments made in this thread. Also great no kids. It will be even easier for her to move on.

No I quoted the right one. I wanted to compare what you actually wrote to the clarification. I agree with you that the wife's post doesn't prove anything about the kids but your original post said it proves nothing. Some people were still not buying into the fact that Taren was being messy with a married man. Well now that has been proven.

Sprinkl3s My comment was in reference to things said about the children.

However in my other post I mention that I do believe Taren and the guy are in a relationship.

Wasn't sure u were directing ur comments directly to me.

:goodone:

I believe it. To much truth to not believe. While there might be a misconception here or there I think this is very true. Taren and Mike did cheat on his wife. They were not divorced or separated. Taren knew he was married. Taren chose to get freaky with a married man. Taren was very rude to the wife and had no apologies. Wife is now filing for divorce. Taren is pregnant. Wife did not know Mike was cheating till she found texts and subsequent pregnancy. Taren said in her vlog that she is no longer ashamed and life "is what it is".:nono: Look up her vlog for when she and mike went on vacation. Its somewhere in the middle.

I think you're the suspected ex wife

I think you're the suspected ex wife

ROTFL. yeah, no. Check my history. I have posted to many pictures of myself and tidbits of my personal life to be her. I am not, but I do support her and women like her. I have seen this scenario play out to many times and hurt to many people not to. If i;m the ex then your Taren:lachen:

Last edited:
Back in 2011 Issa Rae went on kickstarter and requested $30,000 for Awkward Black Girl. She exceeded that goal by a little more than $20,000. Taren has the gall to request $80,000 for an unproven concept, and an undefined concept at that?!?! She must really believe her own hype to think any of this is okay.

see I didn't even remember this about Issa Rae ... I do remember there was a time when they had a donate button though

BUT they were already producing really good skits on YT so ppl could see what they were going into.

Why Taren couldn't have used some of her YT money like so many other popular YTers and buy couple lights and those white umbrellas to produce some of that "great content" on Yt and get people to see what shes offering first?

see because crooks don't belee in hard work and dedication

Her hair was really pretty here. Old vid... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JgmyaZpPd40&list=UU3QOklSQ4dsT0anNphOesuQ I don't get why nowadays she wears it in that style that isnt flattering to her. her curls use to be so nice.

Because she saw how much attention big hair was getting vs longer. I think she got more kinky haired followers when she started wearing it in a fro. Big hair sells and she wanted to look the part when people stopped drooling over bone straight hair.

She is back with another vid, giving more info in regards to budget for the network:look:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QWuDQwD_608

This is the supposed budget, which I call BS on cause we know it takes more $$$ than this:nono::

Budget Breakdown: Areya TV Budget

* Retainer fees and rent fees count as recurring expenses over the course of 12 months for 2015

Studio (Creative Space) $9,600 *
$800 rent per month 1 year lease

Equipment $10,000
3 Cameras & 3 lens types
Lighting
Audio (2 Handheld mics, 3 Lavalier mics, 2 boom mics)

Production $8,000
Director
Shooters
Editor

Web Design / Web Maintenance $3,000

Business Affairs / Legal $24,000 *
$2000 per month retainer fee

Marketing / Ad Sales $14,400 *
$1200 per month retainer fee

Public Relations $12,000 *
$1000 per month retainer fee

* Executive team - Will only collect profit from business revenue

Total Budget for:

12 months | $81,000

Any amount raised helps of course but this goal of 80K is to make sure we can sustain the platform for at least one year (2015) to focus on creating new content.

Please click here to support and get more info on the Meechy medical expense fund: http://tinyurl.com/GetWellMeechy

Look out for more updates on Areya TV as we continue to grow the campaign!
Instagram http://instagram.com/areyatv

Facebook http://facebook.com/areyatv

Only positive comments on this new vid, huh? Her delete game must be strong.

The studio is only $800 per month? Where?

Last edited:
She is back with another vid, giving more info in regards to budget for the network:look:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QWuDQwD_608

This is the supposed budget, which I call BS on cause we know it takes more $$$ than this:nono::

Budget Breakdown: Areya TV Budget

* Retainer fees and rent fees count as recurring expenses over the course of 12 months for 2015

Studio (Creative Space) $9,600 *
$800 rent per month 1 year lease

Equipment $10,000
3 Cameras & 3 lens types
Lighting
Audio (2 Handheld mics, 3 Lavalier mics, 2 boom mics)

Production $8,000
Director
Shooters
Editor

Web Design / Web Maintenance $3,000

Business Affairs / Legal $24,000 *
$2000 per month retainer fee

Marketing / Ad Sales $14,400 *
$1200 per month retainer fee

Public Relations $12,000 *
$1000 per month retainer fee

* Executive team - Will only collect profit from business revenue

Total Budget for:

12 months | $81,000

Any amount raised helps of course but this goal of 80K is to make sure we can sustain the platform for at least one year (2015) to focus on creating new content.

Please click here to support and get more info on the Meechy medical expense fund: http://tinyurl.com/GetWellMeechy

Look out for more updates on Areya TV as we continue to grow the campaign!
Instagram http://instagram.com/areyatv

Facebook http://facebook.com/areyatv

Thanks for listing I didn't want to watch and give her a click. I agree now she's just making **** up. Studio quality camera's alone would cost more than $10K.

I watched the video and I agree on some things that she is saying. Failing is very normal when starting your own business and it does take time to find your sweet spot. HOWEVER, if you decide to jump on every idea that comes in your head and expose it to your fan base and it fails over and over again you have to expect and understand that your brand and audience suffers. We don't believe you anymore! Every fail you make public puts more and more cracks in your foundation so by time you find your "sweet spot" your audience is over it and you. That's why no one is donating. We've seen this from her time and time again.

If it's going to happen either way, they'll just wait. No sense in donating if you can do it regardless. She looks and sounds like a fool. Fail with your own money and no one will have anything to say. Heck, you'll be more of an inspiration in their eyes. But using other people's money for half shot ideas and ventures is an insult and a slap in the face to her many fans.

I hope you read this Taren. The respectable thing to do is pull the fundraiser, and have your own "dedicated team" invest their own money into this. Once you have content to offer for a whole year then maybe people will give. Your staff doesn't need to be paid, if they believe in your vision as much as you do they can pro bono. If not, well start looking at this laughable budget list and see what can be done without.

I cant believe this woman. I really cant. She hypes up her so called "business plan" and then comes up with this grocery list? This took her a year to come up with? I don't work in business and am in college for med school but even I know these costs are way off and unnecessary. Anyone check the youtube comments? Anyone asking legitimate questions respectfully is getting deleted. I asked a question and all I asked was if she could provide a more detailed plan - literally just like that- and she responded with I was overstepping my bounds and asking to much. Like really? She thinks she is to good to explain herself but wants 80k? It seems like she drank to much of her own kool-aid...
Also, where is Mike? She is pregnant with his child and VP of the "company" why is he letting Taren take all the heat, especially while shes pregnant? He is such a weak minded coward of a man. They both need to take a stadium of seats and figure themselves out for the sake of this child.

Last edited:
She's funny. She really said she didn't want to "hit you guys with everything on the first day" when she asked for $80,000 :rolleyes: So here is a a bit of detail with a "budget" since she only raised $379 since 8/7/14.

I doubt she knows anything about what's going on in Gaza. She does not strike me as political in any form.

Even after video 2, I have no idea what Areya TV is about.
Aspirational content?

She really should have just done some pilots or teasers for all of these aspirational television programs because she is rambling and making no sense. I'm surprised that she even raised $379.

Last edited:
So the money ppl donated to "Faces of Autism" went to pay for a website, bracelets and an accountant?:perplexed Excuse me for assuming that the money would have gone to helping kids with autism...silly me. Did ya'll see the way she said "Faces of Autism received less than 1k"? Like she was so disgusted. I bet her entitled behind expected thousands in donations.

The t shirt line was supposedly a success but she didn't continue just because she didn't feel like it.:perplexed

This chick has been enabled her entire life :nono:

Last edited:
Back