Taren Guy needs help...

I'd give money to that white man to make another batch of potato salad, before I give Taren a dime. That's how much I dislike her. Funny... I was thinking as I read this thread; all Shima did was "borrow" some progress pics from members and she got put on ignore indefinitly. :look: How are these other chicks able to steal MONEY over and over again and still keep a fan base?? There are folks following MOPTOP on instagram right now! It's crazy... I've been wasting time trying to find a better job and boost my credit score, when what I need to do is get serious about getting my natural hair to waist length.

Lmao!!!!! I forgot about SHIMA!!!!! Taren makes her seem ethical!

I don't understand why some ppl are taking the things this lady does to heart. at the end of the day, she is JUST another person on the internet. All you have to do is NOT watch her videos and discuss her cause she's not relevant to anybody's lives but her family and friends. I mean, why is there an entire website for bashing her. people have so much hate in their heart it's disgusting. Everybody has their journey in life and it's wise to focus Mainly on your own. what if she dies tomorrow (God forbid) would u guys send condolences or continue to bash her smh. honestly. and F.Y.I, I don't watch her videos, I just know who she is from some skit I watched and I've seen her channel under the suggestions box. Everyone of us has some kind of personal issues and if that has lead her to lose her kids and go for a married man then so be it. HELP her with messages of kindness and concern rather than judging and hate. anyway, have a good day guys.

*side eye* Well you can continue to wish her well. I will be steering clear of her swindling ways. People need to know that she is not honest in her dealings before they hand over their money.

Last edited:
I don't understand why some ppl are taking the things this lady does to heart. at the end of the day, she is JUST another person on the internet. All you have to do is NOT watch her videos and discuss her cause she's not relevant to anybody's lives but her family and friends. I mean, why is there an entire website for bashing her. people have so much hate in their heart it's disgusting. Everybody has their journey in life and it's wise to focus Mainly on your own. what if she dies tomorrow (God forbid) would u guys send condolences or continue to bash her smh. honestly. and F.Y.I, I don't watch her videos, I just know who she is from some skit I watched and I've seen her channel under the suggestions box. Everyone of us has some kind of personal issues and if that has lead her to lose her kids and go for a married man then so be it. HELP her with messages of kindness and concern rather than judging and hate. anyway, have a good day guys.

I see that you are new here. I understand everything your saying, but maybe this isn't the thread for you.

I'd give money to that white man to make another batch of potato salad, before I give Taren a dime. That's how much I dislike her.

Funny... I was thinking as I read this thread; all Shima did was "borrow" some progress pics from members and she got put on ignore indefinitly. :look: How are these other chicks able to steal MONEY over and over again and still keep a fan base?? There are folks following MOPTOP on instagram right now! It's crazy...

I've been wasting time trying to find a better job and boost my credit score, when what I need to do is get serious about getting my natural hair to waist length.

Taren and Moptop are pretty. If they weren't they wouldn't have all this power lol.

So people shouldn't discuss the antics of a natural hair "guru" on a hair forum?

And this is the mindset these people have. They think if even half of their subscribers just gives a dollar, then what is the harm in asking and they feel entitled. She said Areya TV is going to happen regardless so we shall see.

I see She'Kia Renea deleted her gofund asking for money for her wedding hahaha

THIS

Okay so if she can still do it without our help why do the crowdsourcing at all

Why ask for money?

I hear ya as far as bad mouthing. I honestly do hope Taren can get the therapy she obviously needs and get her life together for herself and her kids and get off the internet hustle mentality. Get a real job and be a real woman and mother. And start having respect for herself.

But thats no reason for people to get swindled in all of her foolish business ideas. She expects folks to support all these "great" ideas of hers and then not talk about it.

Stealing peoples money is never okay in my book

No apologies

THIS

Why ask for money?

Right..I suspect IF they really do have the money to start it up they are just trying to figure out a way to recoup it because they really don't want to spend it. They need a way to get it back but it isn't working and they possibly have made commitments to people about it. Taren is about to be out of commission for awhile with the baby so all the touring and appearances she was getting paid to do is about to come to a halt.

Posting the contents of the link for those who don't feel like clicking.

"It is hard to believe that we have known one another 13 years. We married at 19 years old. A few months after we wed, I found out I was expecting our oldest daughter Janae. Sadly, our union didn't last very long. At the time our parents didn't agree with us marrying so young. We were basically forced to have our marriage annulled.

Needless to say, it broke both of our hearts. We were best friends that were split up by force. I cried many nights over this. Soon after, I found out he had went off to the military and was devastated. I remarried a few years after & so did he. Yet, neither of our second marriages worked out. We somehow found a way to get past our hurts & became friends again.Today we are still really close. It wasn't an easy journey to get here. We both went through a phase of disliking one another. Some pretty hurtful things were said & done but that is all in the past. Today we are older, wiser, and he is my best friends. I think he knows me better than I know myself.

We decided to remarry on Feburary 14th, 2015 and we need your help!!! We would like to have a desination wedding however, due to the short time frame, and other issues, our money is looking kinda funny! lol We are asking for donations of any size to help bring our fairytail to life. I want to leave by saying "What God has put together, no man can tear apart!" He clearly created us for one another".

That is a very sweet story. Though I don't understand how someone can force you have to your marriage "annulled" when you are pregnant and of age. It sounds like a bad Victorian novella.

I went on gofundme and see that are a lot of people out there asking for money for a destination wedding. I guess it's a sign of the times.

Sis, Taren, or whoever you are:

tumblr_inline_n3kb3gxcHl1r1vge3.gif

No.

Maybe you didn't get the memo detailing her various and sundry infractions and violations, but Taren Guy is a grifter, swindler, con artist, hoodwinking thief that SHOULD be dragged through these filthy internet streets and left like so much trash on the side of the road.

Your comments are cute, though, and you tried to save her.

But it's too little, too late.

Welcome to the board!

No.

Maybe you didn't get the memo detailing her various and sundry infractions and violations, but Taren Guy is a grifter, swindler, con artist, hoodwinking thief that SHOULD be dragged through these filthy internet streets and left like so much trash on the side of the road.

Welcome to the board!

You forgot charlatan. :lol:

:look::lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen:
:look::yep:

No.

Welcome to the board!

Wait,, Wait,, wait,, you kinda hurt my heart with the Prince pic (I LOVE HIM),, but I agree with the sentiment..I checked her out on her U- Tube video where she had some advice to a young girl who was the other woman in a relationship about having respect for yourself and loving yourself more than being second blah, blah, blah. I almost threw up!!!

Wait,, Wait,, wait,, you kinda hurt my heart with the Prince pic (I LOVE HIM),, but I agree with the sentiment..I checked her out on her U- Tube video where she had some advice to a young girl who was the other woman in a relationship about having respect for yourself and loving yourself more than being second blah, blah, blah. I almost threw up!!!

Love your siggy!

Prince STAY gettin' his life, :lachen:!

Right..I suspect IF they really do have the money to start it up they are just trying to figure out a way to recoup it because they really don't want to spend it. They need a way to get it back but it isn't working and they possibly have made commitments to people about it. Taren is about to be out of commission for awhile with the baby so all the touring and appearances she was getting paid to do is about to come to a halt.

Not only this, but I don't think, from what I've read that her boyfriend has solvent assets. He supports her mentally but not financially in her endeavours.

His current wife was helping support HIM in his own endeavours, so I think they Really need this money. Once Taren has this baby she's out of commission, and their money train slows down.

Last edited:
That is a very sweet story. Though I don't understand how someone can force you have to your marriage "annulled" when you are pregnant and of age. It sounds like a bad Victorian novella.

I went on gofundme and see that are a lot of people out there asking for money for a destination wedding. I guess it's a sign of the times.

Sounds like a lie to me.

THIS

Why ask for money?

Because no investor worth their salt will give her money. Just look her up online and you see all these awful threads. Shoot,LHCF and LSA are making it really easy to do due diligence on her. So without real investors,she looks to grifting..um I mean crowdsourcing.

http://www.pinterest.com/pin/create/extension/

Last edited:
Because no investor worth their salt will give her money. Just look her up online and you see all these awful threads. Shoot,LHCF and LSA are making it really easy to do due diligence on her. So without real investors,she looks to grifting..um I mean crowdsourcing.

http://www.pinterest.com/pin/create/extension/

It's embarrassing. I just searched her name in google. I'm shocked that the still has sponsors. There is a petition to end her Unilever sponsorship.

Her married boyfriend isn't as open with his social media. I guess he doesn't want to spend his day deleting negative comments. http://instagram.com/sirmikemancini

No.

Welcome to the board!

That Prince gif though. :lachen:

I can't believe someone actually started a gofundme for their destination wedding. Sounds like they need to push back the wedding date so they can save their own money. I mean seriously, who does that? They better go to the courthouse like everyone else.

Back