TaneshasAdvice "cut her hair"

she took her weave out.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I watched a couple of her other videos to peep the weave & it seems she took her color contacts out too. Are color contacts hot in the streets again? I'm noticing ppl wearing them more & more these days. Seems so 1995 to me...

Sent from my iPhone.

I watched a couple of her other videos to peep the weave & it seems she took her color contacts out too. Are color contacts hot in the streets again? I'm noticing ppl wearing them more & more these days. Seems so 1995 to me...

Sent from my iPhone.
to me weave+contacts = trying to look "exotic" read "less black":spinning:

She did have a weave in some of her videos, but if you look at her curly hair vids it looks like its hers.

And she's STILL not showing the top of her head/scalp. Why make videos with the camera only showing up to your eyebrows?

I think it was a weave too. She comes across as very fake so I unsubed her on YT.
I don't know if its still out there, but a long time ago I saw a video w/ pics of her without the weave and contacts. It looked like her in the pics but of course I can't prove its her for sure. Ill post the link if i can find the video.

Sent from my M860 using M860

its fake. Even in the curly hair video, it is obviously fake. Her nape and crown is short, the only long part is the center, with a str8er curl pattern

Sent from my iPhone.

She looks much better!
I'm like you - who still wears color contacts?

I think it was a weave too. She comes across as very fake so I unsubed her on YT.
I don't know if its still out there, but a long time ago I saw a video w/ pics of her without the weave and contacts. It looked like her in the pics but of course I can't prove its her for sure. Ill post the link if i can find the video.

Sent from my M860 using M860

I agree, she seems fake which is a shame because she obviously has natural beauty... She has a video about her Christmas in Jamaica and she is trying to have a Jamaican accent then her next video the accent is nowhere to be found... She had contacts in her eyes in that video and I don't like that she never shows the top of her head, I don't understand that...:perplexed

I watched a video "naturally curly hair routine" she parted her hair. I'm convinced that's her real hair.

I think she's a pretty girl, I'll just leave it at that.

Last edited:
Wait, why does she look "whiter" without the contacts and weave (I mean, assuming it was weave--I think there was at least a track in there)? I was shocked at how much more "ethnic" her features looked in her other vids. Pretty girl. Nothing to subscribe to, though.

sipp100 I don't mean actual eye surgery :lachen:. But I distinctly remember her saying the grey contacts were her natural eye color.

I'll see if I can find the video where she said it.

she is a pretty girl and i believe her hair is real and in some of her vids she says she is wearing extentions

So..are the eyes dark brown as in this vid, grey as in some of the debated vids, or light brown as in the messy bun tutorial another posted linked in this thread?

she is a pretty girl and i believe her hair is real and in some of her vids she says she is wearing extentions

I've watched this debate about her for years and if she has extensions, she has the BEST because her hair looks plenty real...I never understood the big debate, except for the fact that she's pretty.

lol, ya'll just leave that girl alone now. She took out her weave (if she had one), took out her contacts, dropped the fake accent....what else ya'll want from her? :lol:

I'm not trying to be mean, but...

I believe it was weave. And every time she got a new install she would say she dyed her hair. And one time she did a "curly hair tutorial" and combed that sucker out with no conditioner at all, and then when people noticed that in the video the comb had snatched on a track (or so they thought) she disabled comments.

I mean, just be real, ya know? You don't have to tell everyone, but don't blatantly lie when you're doing "hair tutorials" knowing that its not yours.

I'm not a subscriber, and I could be completely wrong, but I just skimmed a few of her videos when someone mentioned her on another site and it seemed she was being a bit fake.

She is very pretty and looks a lot better to me without the contacts too.

I wish her well on her HHJ.

She is really pretty without the weave, contacts, and indiscernible accent. Thumbs up to that, but thumbs down to the shaky cam, bottom of her chin-view video.

ETA: She says she's from Mandeville, I have half a mind to ask around if they know her people. j/k :lol:

Last edited:
ive never heard of this chick b4..but yall got me all up in her videos trying to figure out if her previous hair was real. lol. its actually kinda funny.

Back