TaneshasAdvice "cut her hair"

I'm not trying to be mean, but...

I believe it was weave. And every time she got a new install she would say she dyed her hair. And one time she did a "curly hair tutorial" and combed that sucker out with no conditioner at all, and then when people noticed that in the video the comb had snatched on a track (or so they thought) she disabled comments.

I mean, just be real, ya know? You don't have to tell everyone, but don't blatantly lie when you're doing "hair tutorials" knowing that its not yours.

I'm not a subscriber, and I could be completely wrong, but I just skimmed a few of her videos when someone mentioned her on another site and it seemed she was being a bit fake.

She is very pretty and looks a lot better to me without the contacts too.

I wish her well on her HHJ.

I'm with you on this. In some vids it's super thick and others it's kind of thin, then it would be auburn, then it would be dark brown, then it's shorter. It's sad because she really is a pretty girl. I have no prob with weave or contacts, but why lie about it??

I'm with you on this. In some vids it's super thick and others it's kind of thin, then it would be auburn, then it would be dark brown, then it's shorter. It's sad because she really is a pretty girl. I have no prob with weave or contacts, but why lie about it??

Exactly at the bolded. That's where my issue w/ her comes in...she's lying and trying to be someone that she's not.

I have never heard of her until this post and after viewing a few of her videos and deciding she has nothing of substance (in MY opinion) to offer ME as far as health and beauty, I will not be visiting her page anymore. I think it's sad that she feels the need to lie about her hair, I can't say she lied about her eyes but I do prefer her natural color and not the colored contacts. I'm not going to knock the girl for wearing colored contacts because I used to wear black colored contacts when I was stationed in Korea, they didn't look good unless I was in a low lit area because my natural eye color would show through and I didn't like that (this was during my obsession with really dark eyes and mine are hazel). I think that most of the hate comments on that exposed video is out of jealousy because she really does have natural beauty and people were going in HARD. If you(the posters on YT) think she is fake just don't watch her videos, that solves that problem... I just can't get past the fake accent and her pointless videos.

Last edited:
Not a fan of her at all but she looks beautiful with her "hair cut". I hope she keeps this look.

I.tried...

I couldn't ... watch either video completely.

Whatever it is, I will haveta take y'all word for it.

Sent from my Devour using Devour

You won't find it, it was deleted back when the "expose" vid came out about her. Check it out below. :nono:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=ijH0wYxnWVI

Yeah...I figured. I looked and couldn't find it.

As for people making comments out of jealousy.....I really hate when people say that. If you are lying through your teeth about who you are...what is there to be jealous of???

Jealousy is not an emotion I feel, so I can't subscribe to the "You have something negative to say about, therefore you are a JEALOUS hater".

Maybe people genuinely don't like you because of how you present yourself. It has nothing to do with jealousy....IMHO.

All I'm going to say is after looking through some of the videos she's posted I don't see anything to be jealous over if I can BUY the same features that make you who you are.
I really like her hair at both lengths (long and shorter) though. She styles her hair very nicely.
On another note, I looked at her "what's in my car video" and WHO keeps lipstick in the arm rest if the weather is hot enough to burn yo' booty? Wouldn't it melt or something, I'm just sayin' =l THAT seems a bit staged to me.

All I'm going to say is after looking through some of the videos she's posted I don't see anything to be jealous over if I can BUY the same features that make you who you are.
I really like her hair at both lengths (long and shorter) though. She styles her hair very nicely.
On another note, I looked at her "what's in my car video" and WHO keeps lipstick in the arm rest if the weather is hot enough to burn yo' booty? Wouldn't it melt or something, I'm just sayin' =l THAT seems a bit staged to me.

I thought I was the only one who noticed that :perplexed

Not necessarily. I keep lipstick in mine, but it gets A/C as well.

There was long thread on her even I created one, which lead to a site of crazy people that exposed her all the way. She's just a liar for no reason. From her LF to her contacts to her lifestyle.

ETA- I think she knows what she is doing though. I just can't wrap my mind around her. I think he new hair is a weave because she doesn't show the top. Either that or she loves to keep people talking.

:lol: She did a video on nude lipsticks for dark skin (or lipstick favorites), and in the video her lipsticks were melted.

:lol:? If this is the same girl, I think I watched one of her videos where she combed starting from the middle of her crown (in the back) down as her hair crackled...with this cheap fine toothed small comb. I would scream if my hair were ever combed like that. Cute girl but I think she hates herself.

If it was her real hair, all she'd have to do is turn around, with her back facing the camera and part that comb all the way through in 4 sections. Or make a bantu knot out video. Point blank. Instead she just rakes her fingers through her leave out. She has a lot of leave out in the front which may deceive some people, but it really confuses me when people can't tell that she is wearing a weave. Lol. If someone wants to prove their hair was real they would part that ish down the middle NO HESITATION.

Skip to 6:07 or else you'll just waste so much of your life listening to her ramble....
http://youtu.be/innRoKFd-YU

And the reason she gets so much attention is because she is pretty and people have found something that they have on her, so they won't let it go. There's nothing more to it really.

Yeah, it's look like a weave to me but I think people go extra hard on her because she is a pretty girl.

I heard that she also lied about being a nurse. *kanye shrug*

Still rocking the weave I see. Pretty girl who says she has shorter hair now....not says I got a cut/trim. Still don't see a reason to subscribe.

1. Okay I am confused. Where the **** is her Rihanna accent :spinning: I have only watched a few of her videos but everytime I'm :perplexed:

2. Are we sure that is her in the exposed video? That girl is clearly dark-skinned. Dem a bleach?

3. I always thought it was her real hair.

4. I just can't subscribe too much controversy with this chick smh

I remember this chick. She Snagged a track once. And I believe there was a video where she said "this is my wea- I mean real hair!" Lol was that her?

Never heard of this chick before, so I don't really have a dog in this fight. Whether she's a nurse, a nursing asst, a son of a preacher man, I really couldn't care less. She likes to wear green, blue, purple contacts, enjoy. She hates herself, lies about who she is......could give a fu(k. This is some chick on YT, c'mon son. LOL

Since we're on a HAIR board, I will go there. It looks real to me. I am no expert, by FAR, I am never really good at weave spotting, but this looks real to me. That is the point of a weave, so I ain't mad at the girl.

I used to think the average chick, who just works at the mall or whatever, wears reeboks, can't possibly have haters, but it is true, the AVERAGE CHICKS HAVE HATERS TOO! LMAO!!! Who IS this girl?!?!?!?!?! :lachen:

Regarding the accent, being a NYer I have a lot of friends from the islands and when they fly back in from spending a long time back home, they have an accent for like a week. I don't find that very unusual. Maybe it is fake, I am just saying, I've heard people go in and out with their accent quite a few times.

She is a pretty girl, I know WAY too much about this b!$h now, and I will NOT be subscribing! :nono:

If it was her real hair, all she'd have to do is turn around, with her back facing the camera and part that comb all the way through in 4 sections. Or make a bantu knot out video. Point blank. Instead she just rakes her fingers through her leave out. She has a lot of leave out in the front which may deceive some people, but it really confuses me when people can't tell that she is wearing a weave. Lol. If someone wants to prove their hair was real they would part that ish down the middle NO HESITATION.

Skip to 6:07 or else you'll just waste so much of your life listening to her ramble....
http://youtu.be/innRoKFd-YU

And the reason she gets so much attention is because she is pretty and people have found something that they have on her, so they won't let it go. There's nothing more to it really.

ITA!!!! Shoot if i had a new cut my behind would be parting the ish outta it...swannging it like i'm in a Patene commercial. Showing the bounciness of the cut and everything.

The fact that she doesn't show the top of her head is sus to me...YEA I SAID IT!

Remember when Reniece did the bun drop??? That chick was showing scalp and all!!! :lachen:

I watch her video like you watch someone knowing their about to fall....i'm like "wait for it....wait for it....AAAHHHHH There's the tracks!!!!! :lachen::lachen:

BTW....you can CLEARLY tell something isn't right with her hair in this paused frame...you can see that your leave out is darker than the weave (i believe she wears fusions)

1232012104722AM-vi.png

Yeah the "Guru Gossip" people are straight haters with way too much time on their hands. I usually disregard them, but this girl makes it too easy for them.

Back