TaneshasAdvice "cut her hair"

Just looked at the fishtail braid tutorial. That's a weave if I ever saw one there is a marked texture difference and she didn't even get layers cut into back lengths to try and blend it with her natural hair a little better. I think she's fooling some people because she has leave out all across the front of her head. I really can't understand why all the lies? Im starting to think she isn't all there..

Answers in bolded!

1. Okay I am confused. Where the **** is her Rihanna accent :spinning: I have only watched a few of her videos but everytime I'm :perplexed:

It comes and goes.

2. Are we sure that is her in the exposed video? That girl is clearly dark-skinned. Dem a bleach?

Yes those are her pictures that she herself posted on an old youtube video before she 'blew up". They came from her "Hair Journey" Video that she put up when she first came out. I remember that video because it was the video that led me to sub to her (I thought her hair was real). It had a ton of pictures of her, she was dark-brown skin, dark brown eyes and she had shoulder length hair. As the video pictures progressed her hair got longer, her skin got lighter and the contacts went from green to gray. I think she may have taken the video down since then.

3. I always thought it was her real hair.
I believe her hair texture is real. Its super fine like babydoll hair but her hair length is suspect.

4. I just can't subscribe too much controversy with this chick smh
Which is why I unsub from her after that scam with her hair product line when she took people money. I was toooooo threw!!!

I've been a subscriber since the beginning when her YT name was different. She was actually quite popular and people loved her until in one video she talked about how her hair grew like 3 or 4 inches in a month. From that point on, people started giving her the side eye. Back then, she started off with what looked like long, thick, dark healthy waist length hair. She gained many subscribers who wanted to know her hair regimen. Then she "cut" her hair to APL, and it still looked nice and she was still gaining more subs. A few weeks later her hair was back to waistlength and she claimed that her hair grew "so so fast." This is when the weave allegations started. Mind you, I don't recall any weave allegations before this 4 inches in a month miracle. From this point, she became more and more conceited and started to lie a lot. She's deleted about 80% of her old videos because of all the inconsistencies. Her natural hair is like 3B and probably a little past APL stretched but she added just a few tracks in the back for length. Just dropping a little knowledge about Tanesha. The weave allegations didn't come from out of nowhere.

Back