Really???:look:

I had no idea :laugh:

The first dude is successful too tho.....and way sexier :look:

What’s a thot to do :spinning:
You know exactly what to do :spinning: :rofl:

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

He tried it didn’t he. No matter how respectful you are they will try. I got a dm a few weeks ago that made me review my timeline...

100%. I've been on a date before where the guy mentioned like 5 times during the date that he didn't believe in going home with someone at the end of the first date yet he still asked me if I wanted to come to see his place at the end of the date:lachen:.

I think this is the only part I disagree with... but then again...my now husband approached me when I was engaged to someone else with a whole rang in my finger.

I agree. My fiancé met me while I was out at a club with 2 male friends and was in a relationship. I was going to put him in the friendzone category until after our first date and he ended up in the soulmate category and proposed after a couple of months.

A man wants what and who he wants. Women, mostly, tend to take things a bit more idealistic and theoretical pov.

I agree. My fiancé met me while I was out at a club with 2 male friends and was in a relationship. I was going to put him in the friendzone category until after our first date and he ended up in the soulmate category and proposed after a couple of months.

A man wants what and who he wants. Women, mostly, tend to take things a bit more idealistic and theoretical pov.

I completely agree with this. Men want what they want.

I'm so curious as to who these types of guys are. It's really not OK to me.

I've only been kind of asked once on a bad date with (lack of attraction to him) and he got all desperate at the end. Started asking about my home and if anyone was in tonight lol. So awkward.

Other than that guys don't usually bring up sex until I do. I know I'm very attractive to the men I've dated, but they don't dare. I may be scary to ask in some way possibly, or this might be more normal to certain types of guy. I'd guess men who aren't looking for anything serious and don't really care about the woman's reaction.

“Mr Steal ya girl” invited me again but it was extremely last minute, on a Saturday night & I already had plans. I’m spontaneous but nah son, don’t ever ever assume I’m free, plan for my time accordingly sir. His communication is lacking as well.

So I’m not really feeling him.....Dr or not.

Meanwhile Contestant #1” is on some grown man things, talks to me every single day, plans all day activities and dates and hits me up about it 4-5 days prior. He says he knows he needs to get my time early so he can edge out the other busters :laugh:

He’s right :look:

“Mr Steal ya girl” invited me again but it was extremely last minute, on a Saturday night & I already had plans. I’m spontaneous but nah son, don’t ever ever assume I’m free, plan for my time accordingly sir. His communication is lacking as well.

So I’m not really feeling him.....Dr or not.

Meanwhile Contestant #1” is on some grown man things, talks to me every single day, plans all day activities and dates and hits me up about it 4-5 days prior. He says he knows he needs to get my time early so he can edge out the other busters :laugh:

He’s right :look:

Smart man!! Meet someone like him the other day, its so much fun when they chase you and don't play games.

... My main point is when someone sees a condition that doesn't require much of them and use that to target specific women, whatever the condition is. A lot of times they intentionally target someone with what they perceive to be a built-in reason to offer foolishness . I believe declining men who don't fit your standards also shows you are in demand without giving those who waste your time a chance. He knows you're in demand by what your actions show. What you do accept speaks just as loudly as what you don't accept. As soon as they try to offer you a bs it's really not a long discussion...your actions and consistency debunks whatever bogus claim he throws out there to justify whatever reason he gives as soon as attempts to give you less than you deserve. My point in my original post and this one is specifically dudes who are gaming a woman to begin with(most if them). Not those who are genuine and you build a relationship based on you and them not external influences or ulterior motives.

I used "you" and "your" generally

I saw this (the bolded) once I got married. Men approach me looking for an easy affair because they assume that I'm a pretty and easy target who wants a fling with no strings attached. Some of them may be serious about trying to steal me but I don't even entertain them beyond a brief and polite "Hello. Thanks but no thanks." type of greeting.

In the dating world, I got a lot of serious relationship offers while dating other men. My husband...there was just something so different about him. When he approached me it was like my heart had already met him before, if that makes sense. I totally forgot about the ring on my finger.

This guy approached me the other day and when I told him I was happily married, he responded with "So am I! Been married for 15 years!" I was dumbfounded to say the least. I told him, "Ain't no way I'm about to blow up my beautiful life for someone like you." and he looked at me like I was the crazy one. :lachen::lachen:

Back