WENT ON A DATE

OP did you offer him a mint? Like hint, hint, hint. I got the morning breathe sometimes, which I really hate. So I work on it. Plus no kissing on mornings if I am with the BF. The cabbie guy didn't freshen up before going on the date or doesn't knows he had an issue, or he would have stayed far away from her, before taking care of his business. Turn off yes, but fixable yes.

He had gum in is mouth I guess it didnt work.He was all over me trying to kiss my neck yuck.But the movie was good and the popcorn lol.

Last edited:
I went once to the movies with a guy I really liked but his breath was so disgusting that night. He lean to kiss me n I backed out. I felt so bad bc I really liked him but "My God". I held my breath n went in just bc I knew it wasn't ordinary liked that but after that I just didn't feel the same way for hin lol Smh I know that sounds bad but that was such a turn off. I wish I wouldn't have kissed him at all. So for sure bad breath is a killer. I try to tell ppl now bc it could really switch everything off

Whenever I see one of my male cousins he is ALWAYS chewing gum. He smells heavily of mint.

He came to decorate my house and was here for 2 weeks, it was then that i realised he had really bad breath as I guess he must have run out of gum at some point. It was really bad and I had to step back to talk to him.

I didn't know how to broach the subject except for asking him why he chewed gum all the time. He said he wanted his breath to smell nice all the time and it was just a habit.
Yeah, I guess he knows.

As a side note he is a good looking guy and wants to be in a relationship but can't seem to meet anyone.

There was a guy in college who liked me. He was nice looking and a very very nice guy, but I just couldn't get past his breath. I didn't want to hurt his feelings and bring it up because he was so nice. When he would talk, I would just stare at his mouth wondering what in the hell was inside. I would take small breaths like the guy in Harlem Nights who was locked in the safe.

I know he is a very good husband to some woman. I just couldn't take his breath. Riding in a car with a person with bad breath in the winter with the heat on is torture.

There was a guy in college who liked me. He was nice looking and a very very nice guy, but I just couldn't get past his breath. I didn't want to hurt his feelings and bring it up because he was so nice. When he would talk, I would just stare at his mouth wondering what in the hell was inside. I would take small breaths like the guy in Harlem Nights who was locked in the safe.

I know he is a very good husband to some woman. I just couldn't take his breath. Riding in a car with a person with bad breath in the winter with the heat on is torture.

:lachen::lachen: True!

The fact that he is a cab driver and around people all day.And he said that he dosen't have money problems why not use that money to take care of your mouth.

mcgheeola said:
The fact that he is a cab driver and around people all day.And he said that he dosen't have money problems why not use that money to take care of your mouth.

Some folks are afraid of the dentist.

Back