Taking Another Man’s Number While Out On A Date With Someone Else

I hit him up and we have a date tomorrow so I’ll let y’all know how it goes :afro:

giphy.gif

Negro ain't playing around!! I like it.

Keep the other guy around though. We trying to create a ho-tation. :lol:

When they were able to get at you on a date with someone else most of the time that put you in a "casual" category category with no urgency to come correct. Details like that can be the difference between the guy offering you typical or their best.

I think this is the only part I disagree with... but then again...my now husband approached me when I was engaged to someone else with a whole rang in my finger.

Jokes aside... In my experience, most men feed you more nonsense when they think they're your only option. When they know you're a desired sought after woman they put some of that game playing to the side because they know at a moment's notice you could bounce and never look back.

So....

This man is a Dr y’all....neurosurgery.

The date was fun too, we went to a wine bar and the convo flowed effortlessly! He is a conscious black man which is always a plus, graduated from an HBCU & went to medical school in the south and doing his fellowship here.

The only thing I didn’t care for was at the end of the evening he said “So are you going to head home or do you want to head to my place”?

tenor.gif

I’m going home good sir!!

Yaaaaas! Fill my cup! I wanna know EVRYTHING. How are you wearing your hair? What will you wear? What’s he look like? Is he tall? Does he speak well? Does he smack when he eats? Telllllll meeeeeeee!

:laugh: :laugh:

I wore a good ol nasty full bodied half wig from Outre called Melody :laugh: this is her in action on my b-day
7006CE9B-85DE-4E42-81BA-7970D5A36FEF.jpeg

I was slightly thotty looking but in a high price way, all black with a semi-sheer shirt with just enough titty peeking to be intriguing :giggle:

He is NOT tall, maybe 5’9-5’10, I’ll just say I’m glad I didn’t wear heels like I planned. I would've been taller than him, handsome though but needed a fresh line up. He def didn’t have a crispy haircut whatsoever but it didn’t take away from his appearance, just gave me a “I only date white girls who know nothing about crispy kitchens vibe”.

He speaks very well! Highly intelligent and well versed on many subjects, the convo was fun! :laugh:

Last edited:
I think this is the only part I disagree with... but then again...my now husband approached me when I was engaged to someone else with a whole rang in my finger.

Jokes aside... In my experience, most men feed you more nonsense when they think they're your only option. When they know you're a desired sought after woman they put some of that game playing to the side because they know at a moment's notice you could bounce and never look back.

100% agree. I learned that lesson the hard way but better late than never. Play on ladies....ain't nobody exclusive until we feed each other wedding cake :wiggle:

I don't disagree with your bolded point. It is common for people to give you a nonsense answer when they don't do right by you. My point is how common it is for someone to choose a questionable condition from jump because their goal was always to bs you. They approach you on a date with someone else because they have no plans of committing to you. They try you while you married because they have no intention of getting married themselves. You can even use your example they give you the bare minimum because they think they are your only option. Then when they do you wrong it's " man she was dating someone/married to someone/ well at least I treated her better than what she was used to" instead of admitting the plan was never to come correct. My main point is when someone sees a condition that doesn't require much of them and use that to target specific women, whatever the condition is. A lot of times they intentionally target someone with what they perceive to be a built-in reason to offer foolishness . I believe declining men who don't fit your standards also shows you are in demand without giving those who waste your time a chance. He knows you're in demand by what your actions show. What you do accept speaks just as loudly as what you don't accept. As soon as they try to offer you a bs it's really not a long discussion...your actions and consistency debunks whatever bogus claim he throws out there to justify whatever reason he gives as soon as attempts to give you less than you deserve. My point in my original post and this one is specifically dudes who are gaming a woman to begin with(most if them). Not those who are genuine and you build a relationship based on you and them not external influences or ulterior motives.

I used "you" and "your" generally

Last edited:
:laugh: :laugh:

I wore a good ol nasty full bodied half wig from Outre called Melody :laugh: this is her in action on my b-day
View attachment 437551

I was slightly thotty looking but in a high price way, all black with a semi-sheer shirt with just enough titty peeking to be intriguing :giggle:

He is NOT tall, maybe 5’9-5’10, I’ll just say I’m glad I didn’t wear heels like I planned. I would've been taller than him, handsome though but needed a fresh line up. He def didn’t have a crispy haircut whatsoever but it didn’t take away from his appearance, just gave me a “I only date white girls who know nothing about crispy kitchens vibe”.

He speaks very well! Highly intelligent and well versed on many subjects, the convo was fun! :laugh:

Those legs - girl yes! :drunk:

So....

The date was fun too, we went to a wine bar and the convo flowed effortlessly! He is a conscious black man which is always a plus, graduated from an HBCU & went to medical school in the south and doing his fellowship here.

Girl, alla dis had me like,

giphy.gif

Then I read this,

The only thing I didn’t care for was at the end of the evening he said “So are you going to head home or do you want to head to my place”?

giphy.gif

So, he's back at ground zero.

He asked you to his place?? What kinda foolishness is he on? Good conversation does not equal physical interest.

A guy I’m dating invited me to his place on date 2. I told him I don’t go to the homes of men I’m not in a committed relationship with (omitting the fact that commitment comes after my wedding rehearsal). Like what exactly was he expecting, a rousing game of Scrabble? I don’t do board games, floor games, or dating games. Good day sir. I SAID GOOD DAY!!!

I mean...you can't fault the man for shooting his shot lol. They are all gonna try it at some point. I would wait and see how he moves after this before pulling the plug. Goes without saying but if he tries to Netflix and chill you or becomes even more insistent about bringing you home after future dates then I would cancel him. Worst case scenario you can still get some more free meals out the deal before pulling the plug :lol:.

He asked you to his place?? What kinda foolishness is he on? Good conversation does not equal physical interest.

A guy I’m dating invited me to his place on date 2. I told him I don’t go to the homes of men I’m not in a committed relationship with (omitting the fact that commitment comes after my wedding rehearsal). Like what exactly was he expecting, a rousing game of Scrabble? I don’t do board games, floor games, or dating games. Good day sir. I SAID GOOD DAY!!!

I’m saying!! :laugh: These men are crazy:spinning: but I guess they gotta shoot their shot & see what happens :rolleyes:

I was genuinely taken aback like bruh...... I was trying to figure out how HE figured I would be with the ish?

We laughed and joked but there was no heavy flirting, sexual innuendos or touching going on, he went from zero to 100. He would have to tighten up that haircut before I would even consider acting a trollop with him.

I mean...you can't fault the man for shooting his shot lol. They are all gonna try it at some point. I would wait and see how he moves after this before pulling the plug. Goes without saying but if he tries to Netflix and chill you or becomes even more insistent about bringing you home after future dates then I would cancel him. Worst case scenario you can still get some more free meals out the deal before pulling the plug :lol:.

True :giggle: On one hand I was like well...can I really be mad at him for that? He didn’t do it in a sleazy way, he asked me as if he were asking for the time. Like it was no big deal.

But considered that he met me while I was out with another man he should’ve remembered that I have other options! So how he figure I’m just going to throw the cat at him? Especially since the man I was out with first is waaay sexier :blondboob: and taller :look:

I‘ll give him a chance to redeem himself though

True :giggle: On one hand I was like well...can I really be mad at him for that? He didn’t do it in a sleazy way, he asked me as if he were asking for the time. Like it was no big deal.

But considered that he met me while I was out with another man he should’ve remembered that I have other options! So how he figure I’m just going to throw the cat at him? Especially since the man I was out with first is waaay sexier :blondboob: and taller :look:

I‘ll give him a chance to redeem himself though

Could have been a test though. When basic chicks hear"neurosurgery," they would be quick to drop draws and act all wifey and he may be looking to see what you are about. Especially since he asked with ease. :rolleyes: If so, looks like you passed!!:afro:

So....

tenor.gif

I’m going home good sir!!
What?!

tenor.gif

Girllll! Play your cards right!

DazzlingLastingAngwantibo-max-1mb.gif

Could have been a test though. When basic chicks hear"neurosurgery," they would be quick to drop draws and act all wifey and he may be looking to see what you are about. Especially since he asked with ease. :rolleyes: If so, looks like you passed!!:afro:

I’m saying :laugh: he snuck it in like it was nothing.

Lil nasty.

My white friend said “well maybe he just wanted to cuddle”
eye%2Broll%2Bgif.gif

Sure Jan.

Back