T-shirt that I turned into a halter, and hair pics too;).

Vshanell

FKA Pokahontas
Some of this has nothing to do with hair but I have hair pics here too so I'm putting it here.

I got the t-shirt idea from Leobody on youtube. She has the same shirt as me in one of her vids so I was inspired to cut mine. It was just a plain XL very baggy t-shirt before I cut it. It is very old and worn but I think that makes it look more interesting. Before I was wearing it to bed but now I can get some use out of it.

Here's where you can learn to cut your shirts.... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QDxR1pbvBOI

It's very easy...I've never cut a shirt in my life, lol. Get some use out of those old shirts ladies!

The jeans are PZI in case anyone wants to know about them.

My hair was a rollerset set on large black rollers until the humidity frizzed it out. I turned it into a twist-out and re-twist and roll the ends at night. I really like the look.

Products used KBB Hair Milk and oil.

Sorry the mirror is dirty, I didn't notice until after I took the pics :(.

t-shirt007.jpg

t-shirt009.jpg

t-shirt011.jpg

t-shirt020.jpg

t-shirt027.jpg

t-shirt031.jpg

t-shirt034.jpg

t-shirt035.jpg

t-shirt036.jpg

LOL....I did that to one of my tshirts about three years ago. My friends thought I was crazy! I only had one tie though. Like yours better! I'll have to watch the video. I cut up about three shirts before I got it right!!

That is too cute!!! I have an old Prince shirt that I am going to try that with. And you and your hair look fab.

Can you ladies really tell the difference? Ive been looking at these.
Yes, they are great. It's almost like they mold to your shape and it's true that there is no gap. I don't need a belt unless I want to wear one. It's tricky getting the right size though and I wish they would come out with some more styles. I'm definitely getting some more soon.

Yes, they are great. It's almost like they mold to your shape and it's true that there is no gap. I don't need a belt unless I want to wear one. It's tricky getting the right size though and I wish they would come out with some more styles. I'm definitely getting some more soon.

Groovy. I'll look into getting some. They're so far away in FL :sad: I'll just have to wait until I get back to NC.

love, love, LOVE the hair!! I did not know about these PZI jeans. I cannot believe they've finally made a product for us. Thanks SO much for posting.

Back