I want a T-Shirt that says... (hair-related)

If she does, we wont have to ask the "are you Nikos Coz?" Question no more.:grin:

Honestly... I just want a T-shirt that says "Niko's Cousin" so that I don't have to ask anyone.
I see too many people I want to ask and it's just too nerve wrecking to think about walking up and asking each and every person... might as well just advertise it :ohwell:

yup..haha..i would love to see them. I def would buy.

I say someone creates a pin that says "Im Nikko's Cousin. Are you?" so we can wear it everyday

Y'all know there are already Nikos' Cousin shirts, right? Here they are:
http://www.printfection.com/SkeeterTees

"I Wear My Hair...Relaxed To The Max"

STOP!!!:stop:
Step Away From The Hair!

Growin' My Fro :afro:.

ooo! I got one!!!!!

ya'll ready for it?!

Shrinkage is da DEVIL!!!! :lachen::lachen::lachen: and you know there gotta be a one with just ...:lachen: on it.....just for klb :lachen:

i want one that says "touch my hair and i will CUT you"

i hate it when people think they can get all in my hair when i'm rockin the shirley temple curls :nono:... i don't know where their fingers have been...

O, o, I got one....

It's Called Newgrowth Bishes:look:

I would wear this shirt, when I'm 10+ weeks post, looking a HAM!!!

ETA: Please, please, Mods. Don't kick me off da island!

Last edited:
Taking Notes. I'm on it like I was suppose to been. I have so much more.....like hundreds! Coming soon! Forward me your favorite sayings that you want so that I can get to work on it asap!

O, o, I got one....

It's Called Newgrowth Bishes:look:

I would wear this shirt, when I'm 10+ weeks post, looking a HAM!!!

ETA: Please, please, Mods. Don't kick me off da island!
:lachen::lachen::lachen: That is so funny! That would alleviate all of the "you need a perm!" comments.

Front: Yes, it's all real.
Back: My hair of course.

love it. i would wear this one shamelessly!

AND

Who ever said, track is wack...girl, be careful where you wear this, 'cause depending on where you go, you'll have track-lovin' divas throwing all kinda evil eyes at you and your hurr.

Back