T-shirt that I turned into a halter, and hair pics too;).

Thanks for the post. I have a bunch of old tshirts that I've been wondering what to do with. Great post just in time for summer! BTW, your hair looks beautiful as always.

Thanks again OP! I cut up 2 tees yesterday and I love how they look :-) I can't wait to wear the one I prefer with jeans this weekend.

What a great thread and pics!

I've gotten many t-shirts over the years from my thoughtful friends & family on their return travels, to a point where I tell them, don't bring me back any t-shirts please; what I've done with some of the t-shirts were to cut mostly cut away the neckband (which becomes stretchier w/each wash) and sometimes 3/4 of the sleeves and gather the bottom and tie it in the back just to make it a little stylish. Now I change my tune (bring me back a t-shirt please).

Love what you've done with yours, especially the back, a great t-shirt of choice,(yours-- a cut above the rest).

Thanks for sharing.

You got me wanting to buy a MJ t-shirt and make it into a halter. For real! I'm just scared I'ma buy it then mess it up. I'll practice on an old t-shirt first.

Love the whole look (hair always gorgeous) ... and you fab in those jeans. I did a search for them and they are reasonably priced too ... I'm gonna check them out. Thanks.

Cool! thnx for posting--I will def. try this TODAY :yep:

Lemon scrub/mask.....now this----Thanks Poka!

Damn, girl! Don't hurt 'em...too much. You look great and your hair is gorgeous.

I have a ton of t-shirts I could recycle too.

Wow - I love this!!! I have so many T-Shirts from concerts and stuff. Now I have something to do with a few of them.
-

You got me wanting to buy a MJ t-shirt and make it into a halter. For real! I'm just scared I'ma buy it then mess it up. I'll practice on an old t-shirt first.
I know, I'm gonna be on the hunt for a MJ shirt too. Even though I've done it I will still be scared to cut it. For some reason I hate to cut clothes....I just don't like the feeling, lol. But yeah, I'd practice first. It's actually really easier than it looks. The only tricky part is getting the back right and getting the fit you need.

Thanks for all the sweet complements ladies!!!! (((((HUGS)))))

So cute. I remember when I used to do this to my t-shirts. I used to love the style of a female wrestler named Lita in the early 2000s who did all kinda fancy stuff with shirts, and learned from a site that was dedicated to her style how to make them. There's also a tutorial by Taryn Mann on the DVD of the movie Crossroads about how to do something similar.

t-shirt035.jpg

Your hair is gorgeous!!! I love it!!! And the shirt is too cute!!!

Back