T-shirt that I turned into a halter, and hair pics too;).

love, love, LOVE the hair!! I did not know about these PZI jeans. I cannot believe they've finally made a product for us. Thanks SO much for posting.
You're welcome. I've been meaning to do a review for the longest. I also have two capri pants that I will take pics of and put in my blog. I think these jeans are the truth for curvy girls.

Macy's carries them but the one where I live dosen't so I have to buy online. If you subscribe to the site you can get some pretty good sale deals.

I love the shirt --> halter idea!!!! I'm going to try it out, thanks for sharing.

You look really good and your hair's gorgeous, as always.

You're welcome. I've been meaning to do a review for the longest. I also have two capri pants that I will take pics of and put in my blog. I think these jeans are the truth for curvy girls.

Macy's carries them but the one where I live dosen't so I have to buy online. If you subscribe to the site you can get some pretty good sale deals.

hey - what's your blog? Is a lifestyle kind of blog? I've reading some of the advice and methods i've seen you post on the makeup and skincare board and i've loved every single one. And you got me hooked on Pantene DC mask! It would be wonderful to your ideas all in one place.....if possible....i'm just sayin, lol...

Yes, I did store search for site and will soon be hitting up my local Macy's. Thanks again!

hey - what's your blog? Is a lifestyle kind of blog? I've reading some of the advice and methods i've seen you post on the makeup and skincare board and i've loved every single one. And you got me hooked on Pantene DC mask! It would be wonderful to your ideas all in one place.....if possible....i'm just sayin, lol...

Yes, I did store search for site and will soon be hitting up my local Macy's. Thanks again!
Well I had a blog but I got no feedback from it so I gave up and closed it. I still blog here though.

Can you ladies really tell the difference? Ive been looking at these.

Yes. I don't have a waist gap and they don't smush my butt into a flat, pancake mess.

I love them and my boyfriend could even tell the difference and he NEVER notices anything.

Your Hair Looks.........well:look:............amazing! And Love the Curlzzzzzzzzz:drunk:

Good Idea with the T-Shirt too. Thanks for Sharing.

Everything looks great! T-shirt, the jeans, your hair and that fabulous physique! :yep:

Pokahantas you're hot

I think I saw a video not to long ago on youtube by threadbanger demonstrating how to turn shirts into halters

Back