Sylver it's August 2010 & we are still patiently waiting for an update

QueenNefi

Sylver2 I know I'm not the only one still waiting for a Fotki picture update. If not new pictures, how about a product update? I think I would be stretching it if I asked for a new You Tube tutorial.

Anyway, you are the one that lead me to this web site and inspired me with your looooooooooong stretches. My hair has never been so healthy and I just want to say thanks.

I agree! Was just checking out her fotki the other day hoping she'd have new pics! Sylver2, come out..come out..wherever you are! :)

LOL! I've been checking her fotki religiously too... FYI Sylver, we are BFFs in my head:lachen:
ME TOO. I keep hoping to see her on the skreets. :drunk: I promise you that I will run up on her and probably get maced, but that's ok, I'm still gonna touch her hair. :rolleyes:

I would also like to see some recent pictures. She proves that you can have long healthy hair with a relaxer and can stretch your hair for a year without it falling out.

I would also like to see some recent pictures. She proves that you can have long healthy hair with a relaxer and can stretch your hair for a year without it falling out.

Yes, I came to believe that 4a/b relaxed hair would only grow so long and only so healthy. She changed my way of thinking about relaxed hair.

True true. I said to myself if she can stretch for a year, so can I. She has gorgoeus hair.

ME TOO. I keep hoping to see her on the skreets. :drunk: I promise you that I will run up on her and probably get maced, but that's ok, I'm still gonna touch her hair. :rolleyes:
:look:
:lachen::lachen:
I wish I would run into one of ya'll...not that I would really know if it was somebody or not from this site. I just want a nikos cousin shirt just for the heck of it...

aww thanks ladies.
honestly..after years of documenting etc, i just never feel like it anymore.
also i have yet to put direct heat on my hair since May so haven't been able to take correct length shots. maybe this weekend. i wanted to do a CHI vs. Maxiglide album. CHI on 1 side of hair, Maxiglide on the other.

aww thanks ladies.
also i have yet to put direct heat on my hair since May so haven't been able to take correct length shots. maybe this weekend. i wanted to do a CHI vs. Maxiglide album. CHI on 1 side of hair, Maxiglide on the other.

We are not picky, we will take a Polaroid if that's what you have-lol

aww thanks ladies.

I feel the same way.

Back