Supplements forum

Couldn't any questions about supplements go in Natural living or the Health and fitness forum?

i don't think a WHOLE other forum is necessary. The questions could be answered in Hair, Health or Natural Living. I don't think the topic comes up enough to warrant a seperate area.

Couldn't any questions about supplements go in Natural living or the Health and fitness forum?

Yes, they can. That's where they usually go.

i don't think a WHOLE other forum is necessary. The questions could be answered in Hair, Health or Natural Living. I don't think the topic comes up enough to warrant a seperate area.

I agree.

Thank you, Lewis and Kurlee... we have enough forums. Feel free to use the forums suggested by Lewis... thank you.

Signed,

Blossssom
"Substitute Moderator-at-Large"
:)

Bloss, you are out of control. :lachen::lachen::lachen:

:giggle:

Don't we have enough forums?

Now they want a Travel Forum...

Like somebody going anywhere in this awful economy! :lachen:

Noooooo Blossssom you must come aboard with the Travel Forum idea. We could have a sticky of affordable places to go under $99, travel doesn't always have to be OCONUS, some folx prolly know of some beaches with time shares for rent, nice parks for the kids, promo codes for water parks etc.

The economy is not going to always be like this and people still travel, did you see the inaugration.

:lachen:We do have enough forum, but the Travel forum would be great for those who can and want to travel. :grin: In fact, I'm going to FL next month, and I'd love some tips. I think it'll be great; but we really don't need one for supplements.

Noooooo Blossssom you must come aboard with the Travel Forum idea. We could have a sticky of affordable places to go under $99, travel doesn't always have to be OCONUS, some folx prolly know of some beaches with time shares for rent, nice parks for the kids, promo codes for water parks etc.

I agree, I would love to pay someone for their timeshare when I go on vacay!

The economy is not going to always be like this and people still travel, did you see the inaugration.

That was a historic travel event... no one has been anywhere since! :lachen:

Well, let me think about it... :scratchch I'll let you guys know...

Things of this nature can be posted at the Health and Fitness forum or the Natural Living forum.

Don't worry, Allandra, I got this :yep:

:lachen:We do have enough forum, but the Travel forum would be great for those who can and want to travel. :grin: In fact, I'm going to FL next month, and I'd love some tips. I think it'll be great; but we really don't need one for supplements.

I said I'll THINK ABOUT IT (stamping e-foot)! :lachen:

Signed,

Blossssom
Substitute Moderator-at-Large
:grin:

Back