Black Currant Oil Supplements, Dr. Oz Says They Stop Split Ends!

I dont think I have enough room for another supp. But maybe when I finish up some of my others I can tr try this. Thanks for the info

older thread I see, and this may have been said but if the ends are already split, nothing will repair them and I love me some Dr. Oz, but saying that these help split ends is misleading. If someone is bleaching, blowdrying, and flatironing their hair beyond reason, then this supplement won't help at all. Nothing will. However, I do agree that any Omega oil supplement is good for hair health. But all those benefits are lost if the hair is mistreated.

Um...Dr. Oz's "advice" is still questionable, as was plenty of the information that was presented on Oprah Winfrey's show before she ended it. I didn't see this clip from his show myself, which is why I asked for clarification, but Dr. Oz promotes a lot of new age medicine and discusses medical topics that are completely outside of his area of expertise.

He has to keep the ratings going, so he presents "alarming" findings, such as his claims that apple juice is a dangerous drink full of arsenic :ohwell: (interview and clips from show). The FDA to Dr. Oz: Apple juice is safe. His "team" conducted an investigation that improperly measured the amount of dangerous synthetic arsenic versus harmless organic arsenic in apple juice.

Just my opinion on him, do what you feel...I take advice from all sources with a grain of salt. That includes both the FDA and a doctor who makes his millions off of sensationalism.

Well, the FDA back tracked and said he and his team was right. Maybe, they want to discredit him since their afraid if he was to take the job as head of the FDA, they know they all would be fired.

Back