Super Coily Hair. Anyone else?

My hair is a mix of type 4s too. The front of my hair is definitely 4b/c but the back is very silky and easy to manage 4a that has medium Zs (coils). It grows different front front of my hair and doesn't shrink as bad/easy to detangle/straighten. The front/
middle if my hair causes much drama, is fiercely dry and breaks easily. I have to give it so much TLC, it even affects how products work on my hair. If a conditioner is easy on the back section of my hair but meh on the front I don't consider it a good one.

I'm here for tips and advice, so far I
am having luck with African treading.

Sent from my iPhone using LHCF

I do!!!! I hadn't found anyone with my coily hair type until this post, and I have looked through many youtube videos. I'm going to post a video Sunday which will show my wet texture, so I will come back and link the video then, but here are pics of my last Wash & Go:

I did the Naptural85 "Lazy Day Wash n go," so the front is stretched, but the rest is my shrunken texture, no gel:

photo+2-31.JPG

P1020051.JPG

photo+3-29.JPG

This is 2nd Day Hair after stretching it overnight by sleeping with my hair in a scrunchie:

photo+2-32.JPG

photo+3-30.JPG
Your hair is gorgeous!

My texture is also similar but my hair is not as thick and dense. It behaves in the same way right down to the two tone color, low shrinkage level, and shrinking and poofing as my wash and go gets days older.

My strands are thicker on the bottom half of my head, and finer on top. The coils (pen spring or a smidge larger) are not uniform along the length- switching from coils to zigzags and back again.

Back