Super Bowl Of Shade

PretteePlease

#fakeworkouts
I actually feel bad about cursing my husbands ex. Bless her heart that's a whole nother thread
Let's just say the TRANS MAN would have gotten more than he bargained for.
#nottheleastbitsorry
giphy.gif

giphy.gif

#createthreadstat
#stopplayin
#spillit
:rofl:
anigif_enhanced-4288-1453134182-10.gif

@luckiestdestiny @Saravana @UmSumayyah

So basically chick don't like me. I tried to be cordial with her but when she found
out about us being married she became unhinged. Like I'm so cool to the point
that I gave her my number because I felt like if I had her kids she should have my
number because we never answer the house phone.

So she starts playing games and he plays games even better. She started sending the
kids out later and later. One time I waited in front of her roach infested apartment for
26minutes waiting on the kids. When they got in the car they would say they were
cleaning, getting their hair done, eating or just sitting there doing nothing.

I knew she was trying to bait me. This only happened when he sent me to pick them up.
So he started sending them out late when she picked them up. On this particular night
she knew it was going to be on so she started in with him early about how the kids better
be ready on time (because she sent them out late she knew he would return the favor).

Him and her got into it on the phone and he left the house. He said not only would she have
to wait but she would have to wait for him to return so they left. I sat at home waiting on the
drama like :coffee: So when it was almost time for them to get picked up SHE CALLED MY PHONE.
Now mind you I already cussed her once but not for filth. That time I told her she was a damn fool
for letting a 9yr old child pee the bed and that she had Munchhausen syndrome for telling
the kids that they were allergic to everything under the sun including fried chicken and eggs.
Items I gave them regularly. The lil one is a manipulator so 3 days after the eggs she had an
asthma attack at school and had to go home. So she called to tell me not to experiment on her
kids. The older one told me she took them to the dr the next day and surprise no egg or fried
chicken allergy. I also told her she was a :censored: fool for having a lil girl in the room with
2 teenaged boys that masturbate. When she asked how I knew I told her I saw the son doing
it on the couch.

So back to this time. She called my phone and as soon as I said hello she started
yellin tombout WHERE ARE MY KIDS YOU HAVE MY KIDS. I told her your kids are safe
and with their father. She told me she knew they were with him. Well sis if you know i'm at home
why are you calling my phone call him. So about 1o min later THE DOOR BELL RINGS and I'm ready.
I had one phone going with the camera set up by the door and one in my hand both recording
I opened the door and immediately a finger was like 1mm away from the tip of my nose.
I called her every female dog, stupid, ignant, Call Umbrellas Nice Teal, in the book. In the middle
of me cussing her for filth she told me she wasn't cussing me so I shouldn't curse her :look:
Fool I'm at home minding my business. If you don't like getting cursed go sit in your car and wait.
Either way it got super loud and white folks were coming out of their homes watching with popcorn.
What really snatched her soul was that I had to correct her on the number of kids she has and I called
her ugly. When I called her ugly I saw her heart stop. Her eyes sank, her shoulders curved.
Something about that gave me a second wind to cuss her ever harsher because I don't fight fair
and I'll kick you while you are down. She was mad cause the kids told her I had twins on the way.

She threatened to call the police. So being the blonde white woman I am I called first and
cried on the phone :look: It was all fun and games until they asked for her age and make of her
car. They showed up and this wild banshee had the nerve to run to the police crying tombout
my kids my kids I just want my kids. So I cried too and told them that I don't live like her and
that I was so embarrassed and how I have to live in this neighborhood and I didn't want to be the
crazy black lady with drama and the police at my door and how she was jealous that we were married :sekret:
She mad I got her man, her house, her kids are on my team, and I was having new kids with her man :giggle:

Long story short nobody went to jail but they told her if she came on the property again she
was going to jail. I was praying that she touched me but she didn't.

And I don't want nobody tombout you didn't have to answer your phone or you didn't have to
come to the door. I did what I did and I'd do it again. When I told my mom she cried laughing
because she knows how my mouth is set up I got it from her, and she got it from her mom. I did
tell her the ugly part and how the whole situation seemed to freeze in time. She told me she would
have felt bad and that made me feel bad. She really is a handsome woman. I think I also mentioned
her being inbred and having fetal alcohol syndrome as well. My mom is messy she asked me to send
her the video. I can't find it I've since gotten a new phone. I should have saved it to the cloud.

Long but not that interesting the video on the other hand :curtain: :giggle:

Last edited:
Shaaaade at you calling her handsome.
You’re pregnant with twins?!?? Congrats!!
Wait, you're having twins? Congratulations!
Super shady

:bighug: thanks for the congrats but this all went down last summer I had a few miscarriages last year
I'm 40, fine and trying to get my mommy makeover from my 22yr old. Babies were his idea now that
his bio clock has settled down I keep making fun of him and he is like "Babies who does that" :giggle:
He is one of the ones who never when back for his post vasectomy appointment.

Does she really have Fetal Alcohol Syndrome?? Lol

Put it this way her eyes are very wide set and her nose is broad and flat. The first thing I thought when I saw her
was FAS.

As for her being inbred she is from a town with the population of 400 or 700 and her mother and her father
had the same last name BEFORE THEY GOT MARRIED.
Her 1st son is also his own cousin because her baby daddy is from the area :coffee: :driver:

That time I told her she was a damn fool
for letting a 9yr old child pee the bed and that she had Munchhausen syndrome for telling
the kids that they were allergic to everything under the sun including fried chicken and eggs.
Items I gave them regularly. The lil one is a manipulator so 3 days after the eggs she had an
asthma attack at school and had to go home. So she called to tell me not to experiment on her
kids. The older one told me she took them to the dr the next day and surprise no egg or fried
chicken allergy. I also told her she was a :censored: fool for having a lil girl in the room with
2 teenaged boys that masturbate. When she asked how I knew I told her I saw the son doing
it on the couch.
Wait, if all of this is true and her apartment is roach infested why does she still have custody?

\

So basically chick don't like me. I tried to be cordial with her but when she found
that I gave her my number because I felt like if I had her kids she should have my

So she starts playing games and he plays games even better. She started sending the
kids out later and later. One time I waited in front of her roach infested apartment for
26minutes waiting on the kids. When they got in the car they would say they were

I knew she was trying to bait me. This only happened when he sent me to pick them up.
So he started sending them out late when she picked them up. On this particular night
she knew it was going to be on so she started in with him early about how the kids better
be ready on time (because she sent them out late she knew he would return the favor).

Him and her got into it on the phone and he left the house. He said not only would she have
to wait but she would have to wait for him to return so they left. I sat at home waiting on the
drama like :coffee: So when it was almost time for them to get picked up SHE CALLED MY PHONE.
Now mind you I already cussed her once but not for filth. That time I told her she was a damn fool
it on the couch.

So back to this time. She called my phone and as soon as I said hello she started
yellin tombout WHERE ARE MY KIDS YOU HAVE MY KIDS. I told her your kids are safe
and with their father. She told me she knew they were with him. Well sis if you know i'm at home
why are you calling my phone call him. So about 1o min later THE DOOR BELL RINGS and I'm ready.
I had one phone going with the camera set up by the door and one in my hand both recording
I opened the door and immediately a finger was like 1mm away from the tip of my nose.
I called her every female dog, stupid, ignant, Call Umbrellas Nice Teal, in the book. In the middle
of me cussing her for filth she told me she wasn't cussing me so I shouldn't curse her :look:
Fool I'm at home minding my business. If you don't like getting cursed go sit in your car and wait.
Either way it got super loud and white folks were coming out of their homes watching with popcorn.
What really snatched her soul was that I had to correct her on the number of kids she has and I called
her ugly. When I called her ugly I saw her heart stop. Her eyes sank, her shoulders curved.
Something about that gave me a second wind to cuss her ever harsher because I don't fight fair
and I'll kick you while you are down. She was mad cause the kids told her I had twins on the way.

She threatened to call the police. So being the blonde white woman I am I called first and
cried on the phone :look: It was all fun and games until they asked for her age and make of her
car. They showed up and this wild banshee had the nerve to run to the police crying tombout
my kids my kids I just want my kids. So I cried too and told them that I don't live like her and
that I was so embarrassed and how I have to live in this neighborhood and I didn't want to be the
crazy black lady with drama and the police at my door and how she was jealous that we were married :sekret:
She mad I got her man, her house, her kids are on my team, and I was having new kids with her man :giggle:

Long story short nobody went to jail but they told her if she came on the property again she

And I don't want nobody tombout you didn't have to answer your phone or you didn't have to
come to the door. I did what I did and I'd do it again. When I told my mom she cried laughing
because she knows how my mouth is set up I got it from her, and she got it from her mom. I did
tell her the ugly part and how the whole situation seemed to freeze in time. She told me she would
have felt bad and that made me feel bad. She really is a handsome woman. I think I also mentioned
her being inbred and having fetal alcohol syndrome as well. My mom is messy she asked me to send
her the video. I can't find it I've since gotten a new phone. I should have saved it to the cloud.

Welp you did not disappoint :giggle:

Oh my when you mentioned fetal alcohol syndrome :dead: and you think you mentioned it? :lol: You know what you did :rofl: :dead:

I love the whole cry when they cry thing. Especially around authority (when necessary). Perfect. Aces.

Super shady

:bighug: thanks for the congrats but this all went down last summer I had a few miscarriages last year
I'm 40, fine and trying to get my mommy makeover from my 22yr old. Babies were his idea now that
his bio clock has settled down I keep making fun of him and he is like "Babies who does that" :giggle:

Put it this way her eyes are very wide set and her nose is broad and flat. The first thing I thought when I saw her
was FAS.

As for her being inbred she is from a town with the population of 400 or 700 and her mother and her father
Her 1st son is also his own cousin because her baby daddy is from the area :coffee: :driver:

Sorry for your losses :sneakyhug:
The ex sounds like a piece of work. There's definitely inbreeding.

Wait, if all of this is true and her apartment is roach infested why does she still have custody?
She has since moved and gotten married. I asked the kids if
she bombed the house once they were finished moving in they
said she was planning to. A few months later I asked if it had
been bombed and they said no.

When she was trying to get full custody there was a court appointed
lawyer for the kids and she said SHE WOULD NEVER RECOMMEND
THEY LIVE SOLELY WITH HER due to her "living situation". Not to
mention we had to pay for the lawyer due to the income disparity. She
lives off child support. I believe due to the fact that her husband is in
retail that my husband is the primary source of income for their household.
I think I made that comment as well in the Super Cuss of Shade :look:
ok as @luckiestdestiny would say I know I said it :lachen:

Last edited:

it on the couch.

Did you really say she's a handsome woman. :dead::lachen:

Is the ex white?
When I read "fetal alcohol syndrome" that was my first thought :look:

She lived in a trailer but she isn't white :giggle: That might have come
up in the Super Cuss of Shade as well :curtain:

I have theories on black men that marry white so they would have to be
really rich for me to take a white woman's left overs especially if minor
children were involved. She is us if she was them she might have caught
these hands because well they're available.

She lived in a trailer, but she isn't white :giggle: That might have come
up in the Super Cuss of Shade as well :curtain:

I have theories on black men that marry white so they would have to be
really rich for me to take a white woman's left overs especially if minor
children were involved. She is us if she was them she might have caught
these hands because well they're available.

Me too. I actually have never even dated men who have children with non black women. Back when I was online dating, the minute I saw or even suspected biracial underaged children I moved on. I figured it would come with all sorts of issues that I just ain't trying to deal with.

I remember this a guy at UVA (those who've seen my font know my disdain for UVA black men with few exceptions (majority of which were west indian)) who said he wanted to go have his "good haired babies" first and then marry a black woman to help him raise them. So, that is usually my first thought.

This sounds...horrible. I know you didn't want any comments like that but when you said the 9 year old was peeing the bed...damn. Bed wetting can be a sign of severe emotional problems. I know someone who wet the bed for years and they definitely had some home issues. Really sad.

This sounds...horrible. I know you didn't want any comments like that but when you said the 9 year old was peeing the bed...damn. Bed wetting can be a sign of severe emotional problems. I know someone who wet the bed for years and they definitely had some home issues. Really sad.

It's not that I don't want comments I'm was just in a mood :curtain:
I thought it might be emotional issues or possibly molestation. As soon
as I heard it was an issue I was like who touched her!!! in this case she was just spoiled
babied and triflin. I threatened the entire family within an inch of their
lives when she peed on my couch and suddenly she hasn't peed in almost
a year.

It's not that I don't want comments I'm was just in a mood :curtain:
I thought it might be emotional issues or possibly molestation. As soon
as I heard it was an issue I was like who touched her!!! in this case she was just spoiled
babied and triflin. I threatened the entire family within an inch of their
lives when she peed on my couch and suddenly she hasn't peed in almost
a year.

:lachen::cry3:

I’m sorry. I came back here fully intending to not laugh. You made me anyway.

:lachen::cry3:

I’m sorry. I came back here fully intending to not laugh. You made me anyway.

I will not sit by while folks normalize a smack talking bout to get her period child peeing in the bed.
I was ready to move out. I don't suffer fools in silence I get real loud. I'm very dramatic I threw
the couch over the balcony and pulled it to the curb at midnight :look:
This is a no judgement
zone right :look: :lachen:

Ever since the things have been going really well. The kids seem to like discipline and structure
who'd a thunk it.

I might have mentioned her letting them suck pacifiers and them doing baby talk :roadrunner:
but that was in a previous slightly shady session. I really don't understand why she ever tries me
I'm too slick at the mouth for her we aren't on the same planet. I have loyalty, royalty and shade in my dna.

Last edited:
Super shady

was FAS.

yup...she's inbred. does she also have small mouth?

Me too. I actually have never even dated men who have children with non black women. Back when I was online dating, the minute I saw or even suspected biracial underaged children I moved on. I figured it would come with all sorts of issues that I just ain't trying to deal with.

I remember this a guy at UVA (those who've seen my font know my disdain for UVA black men with few exceptions (majority of which were west indian)) who said he wanted to go have his "good haired babies" first and then marry a black woman to help him raise them. So, that is usually my first thought.

First of all what / where is UVA?
Secondly, he actually said the bolded to you with a straight face?

First of all what / where is UVA?
Secondly, he actually said the bolded to you with a straight face?

University of Virginia. It was a group of us and he said it.

And yes. Dead serious. "Good haired" babies and women were a common theme among the black guys there.....especially the men from Virginia. The west indians and a few rare AAs were the exceptions. The rest.....:rolleyes:

Another story, these dudes made a list of the hottest chicks on grounds (campus) and not a single chick was darker than a brown paper bag or had anything tighter than 3b/3c. Lol.

You threw the couch over the balcony at midnight? I don’t blame you one damned bit — that is disgusting (that big girl peeing on your sofa) and funny :giggle: (I can just see you cursing and getting that sofa out of your house and dragging it to the curb too :lachen:). I would have been so through.

Also, I would love to hear your theories on black men who marry white.

Beyonce Daddy Confirmed it I think I said part of it in a Jackson Family thread as well.
IMHO Black men date white women because of

1. Self Hate under the guise of "preference"
2. Trying to prove he is as good as the white man
3. Trying to get back at the white man
4. To have mixed kids
5. To have mixed kids because they will have it better than black kids a crazy type of protection

When I date my 1st white dude in early 2000s i would get so much hate from
black men ON DATES WITH WHITE WOMEN so although it is ok for them to
want revenge and date white women it is not ok for Black women to date white men

black men will say black women are bossy and have attitudes then put up with
everything under the son from Becky, Ling Ling and Maria

Beyonce Daddy Confirmed it I think I said part of it in a Jackson Family thread as well.
IMHO Black men date white women because of

1. Self Hate under the guise of "preference"
2. Trying to prove he is as good as the white man
3. Trying to get back at the white man
4. To have mixed kids
5. To have mixed kids because they will have it better than black kids a crazy type of protection

When I date my 1st white dude in early 2000s i would get so much hate from
black men ON DATES WITH WHITE WOMEN so although it is ok for them to
want revenge and date white women it is not ok for Black women to date white men

black men will say black women are bossy and have attitudes then put up with
everything under the son from Becky, Ling Ling and Maria

Ok thank you. I think that many of them also hate black women and want to hurt them (perhaps subconsciously?) and are envious of black women for various reasons, one being our ability to create life and garner sympathy from the society at large because we are female.

It is interesting how many of them have not an ounce of desire to protect others in their communities which I believe is one of the top traits of a masculine man. But instead of acknowledging that they blame black women for everything, so they are unable to take responsibility which IMO is also a sign of masculinity, the ability and desire to be responsible. Re how they would treat you on dates it’s like they think they own us. Like they can do whatever they want but we can’t.

“In the black community all of the women are mothers and all of the men are sons.”

Thank you so much for your reply.

When I start dating again I will avoid black men who procreate with/date/marry white women like the plague.

Back