-Rebraid every 4-6 weeks
-Scalp massages when I feel like it
-Supplements daily: MSM poweder, Silica, Vit C, B-Complex
-Pilates 4-5 times a week
Method of Sulfur Application: Internal MSM & GAO has MSM in it
Other Growth Aids: GAO
Starting Pic (optional): see my siggy

Last edited:
I purchased a sulfur oil from Patience for Long Hair on January 21st and I haven't received it yet! Has anyone else purchased from this site before and if so, how long did it take to get your product? I'm running low on my Bee Mine Mango serum and I was hoping to use that oil instead. TIA

Sent from my iPad using LHCF

I've been drinking MSM water for about a week to help my joints and skin; any hair benefits are just icing on the cake. :)

Applied sulfur oil to scalp.

Applied my sulfur mix last night. Did my head massage.

I really have to say that I am so glad I joined this challenge and gave sulfur a second chance. I am really seeing the difference in my hair with thickness and length accumulation(sp?). I've added so many other things into my diet and practice that make so that I lose virtually no hair week to week. Between, green drinks, tons of water healthy eating, working out, gheing, sealing, bunning, co washing every other day, no combing until wash and dc day....then detangling on that day with my aloe water mixture which makes all tangles just fall out...(((takes deep breath))) I definitely see my goal of full waist length in Oct. I was at bra strap when I started this challenge so I really am not asking for much in too short a time period :lol:

Yay, sulfur thread's been bumped!

Still keeping up with my sulfur regimen 3 times per week. Doing very nicely. My scalp feels and looks so healthy. I love that.

I have seriously fallen off ladies. I was using my sulfur pomade 3x a week. But I begun locking my hair in Jan and now am concerned with any buildup on flaking from continuously adding product to my scalp. Any ideas??

I'm back to using sulphur. I took some time off because my mix is stinky. I used it and washed the next day. I think I'll continue doing it a couple times a week.

Last night I had a slight sensation on my neck, I pray it's not the sulfur starting to act up on me. It was some what itchy and uncomfortable. I put some aloe vera gel on and felt better. Next batch will be made thicker (more JBCO) and I will try to keep my hair more securely wrapped/baggied up.

Still applying sulfur pomade on my edges & using coffee pomade as a scalp pre poo..

Happy Hair Growing!

So I've been applying Sulfur 8 to my scalp daily for a week now. I couldn't smell the sulfur before but I sure can smell it today. Time for a wash.

I have been taking my MSM.
I slacked off today, but I will be back on it tomorrow.

Poutchi said:
Hi there... I am just wondering if you guys are washing the oil out every morning?
Thanks

I don't. I wash once a week on Saturday. My hair s a little greasy by then but I wear it in a bun so it's ok.

Sent from my iPad using LHCF

I had to stop taking my sulfur mix weeks ago because I just couldn't take the smell of the sulfur on every thing. The smell lingers, I have a sensitive nose. However, I have been taking my MSM pills religiously so i'm still in the challenge. I really wanted to do the sulfur mix but the oiliness and smell was beginning to be unbearable and besides, I was starting to be very self-conscious around my husband.

Back