Sugar Daddies

SvelteVelvet

Ever had one? A much older, very rich guy, that would take you on dates and throw you cash at the end just for spending time with him, buy you gifts and take you on shopping sprees ala Anna Nicole?

Talk about it.

If you DID have the opportunity to talk to a 'sugar daddy' decent personality, high profile lifestyle that wants to spoil you with life just because, would you take it?

They don't have to be that old :look: just older than you.

But typically, that's what they mean when they say Sugar Daddy (hence the "daddy"). If he was about 5-7 years older than me, I could handle that, but that's about the age bracket I deal with anyway. I don't want anybody any older than that.

I'm referring to at least 20 or more years older. I'm not referring to intimacy. The guy isn't trying to kiss and put moves on you, he just really likes you and wants to take you out, and have conversation with a beautiful young woman and is basically begging to spoil you.

Now, I'm having a hard time believing this can go on for long without the old man trying 'something' ya know?! Even if he is married. Nothing in life is given for free but some men who have it like that, do incorporate their money and lifestyle into courting a woman, I have heard about it but never experienced. Guess my real question is, has anybody benefitted from the perks of a rich man without intimacy?

I'm referring to at least 20 or more years older. I'm not referring to intimacy. The guy isn't trying to kiss and put moves on you, he just really likes you and wants to take you out, and have conversation with a beautiful young woman and is basically begging to spoil you.

Now, I'm having a hard time believing this can go on for long without the old man trying 'something' ya know?! Even if he is married. Nothing in life is given for free but some men who have it like that, do incorporate their money and lifestyle into courting a woman, I have heard about it but never experienced. Guess my real question is, has anybody benefitted from the perks of a rich man without intimacy?

That was my sityation...it was for a cool 2 months or so :grin:

No I haven't had a Sugar Daddie - If I ever did I guess the cynic in me would always be waiting to see 'what does he want from me' - u know never quite trusting that all he wants to do is spend his money with no strings attached

When I was in California 2 weeks ago a white guy (50s?) tried to suggest something like this to me. He did something in the entertainment industry.I go to Cali for 1 week everymonth for work and he wanted to "wine and dine me"

I told him no way in hell. :nono:

ETA: The things he said he could 'do' for me: limos, dinner, parties w/people, gifts, you name it. I was not enticed. :perplexed

I want to know the answer to this as well.

20 years or more is a no go, not even for conversation. As you stated, I don't think it would go on for too long before he wanted more, and once he asked, I'd proceed to vomit all over him.

I have benefitted from the perks of old man money without intimacy but the caveat is that they did want intimacy. Everytime I've "dated" someone like that, they got on my nerves too bad for it to continue long. Plus I wasn't about to sex those old, short, tubby men :look:

Yeah, just enough time to experience it. Did the monetary gifts just get bigger and bigger? Was there a specific incident that made you put an end to it?

Not really :lol: That's why i said only "half-way". He just took me out to dinner, bought me a couple of things (no expensive jewelry or anything obscene), had flowers delivered to my job, etc. The thing that made me back off was when he asked me to go with him on a trip to Boston all expense paid. That was a lil too much for me

ETA: I forgot to add, he was only 10 years older than me....so maybe not your typical sugar daddy

Ever had one? A much older, very rich guy, that would take you on dates and throw you cash at the end just for spending time with him, buy you gifts and take you on shopping sprees ala Anna Nicole?

Talk about it.

If you DID have the opportunity to talk to a 'sugar daddy' decent personality, high profile lifestyle that wants to spoil you with life just because, would you take it?

Refer to this thread http://www.longhaircareforum.com/showthread.php?t=79037&highlight=baller

I think my husband would put me on the list for sign up due to my shopping hobbie. :lachen:

Lol..you'd be surprised at how many SO's would encourage you to do it if it was offered. They figure the old man probably can't even..ya know..anymore, so why not?

I am approached often by older men. My friends call me “Cinderella” as a joke because of it (although I’m not sure why). Anyway, I am not attracted to older men (meaning old, not a few years older than me), but for some reason they are very attracted to me. And I look really young for my age. This has been happening to me since I was a little girl (like 5). Although, when I was 5, it was non-sexual (i.e. men would say “I’m going to marry you,” “when can we get married?”). I am pretty creeped out by it, but I guess if I can overcome this, I will cash in, :lol:$$$. I am “mature” for my age, and have an “old soul,” so I don’t mind spending time with old people. In fact, I can enjoy it. But I could never imagine being with an old man :eew:

Back