Style Over Length

HopefulOne

I am apoint now where I am happy with my length - almost BSL and I want pretty hair more than I want more length. I always wear my hair down. I Caruso every other day and I don't care. I want to look good now and if I maintain this length, that's okay. Anyone else feel the same????

Yes, I am getting to this point as well I am bsl and I am considering a nice trim just so my hair looks better worn out. Especially since I just turned 30 I think I am out growing the bun to retain length.

I've always been a bun person. I did cut about 3" recently and it looks better when down. But I still wear it mostly in buns.

I am apoint now where I am happy with my length - almost BSL and I want pretty hair more than I want more length. I always wear my hair down. I Caruso every other day and I don't care. I want to look good now and if I maintain this length, that's okay. Anyone else feel the same????

Yes, I do!:yep: I definately need a change from "so much" protective styling. Beginning this Spring, I plan to wear my hair out more. By then, I should be MBL, so I plan to cut/trim for blunt BSL. I like my buns and updos and will continue to wear them, but moreso for style rather than "protection." I will also continue to do the things I know will keep my healthy and look forward to reaching WSL by Christmas 2008.

Back