Whose FINAL length goal is BSL?

I think I'll be GOOD at a very FULL BSL...
I will start trimming off my relaxed ends at that point.

This is my goal too, Southern. I'm not going to endure any more cutting until I reach full BSL. It's like a personal goal for me to get back to BSL. Then at that point, I'll determine whether or not to trim my relaxed ends off gradually or just bite the bullet and chop off the relaxed ends all at once.

I would LOVE to be at full BSL...unstretched. :look:

I usually wear my hair in braids and twists and I think they would look stunning at BSL.

My final goal (for now :look:) is BSL. Like someone mentioned, it's long enough to have nice styles yet short enough to still be manageable.

I think Full BSL would definitely be great for me too with a little more thickness. My Biotin and MSM supplements are taking care of that now. BSL here I come!

Me. Full, thick BSL is my ultimate goal. BSL is pretty long IMO, i don't know what i would do with WL hair.

But i might change my mind once i reach that goal.

Me!!!!! I plan on staying natural. My hair isn't long yet, but it is very thick. I can't imagine dealing with natural hair beyond APL or BSL. But ladies like Sonce and Sera make it look so effortless.:grin:

Me!

To be honest, full apl would me more than enough for me. I won't be greedy :lol: I don't plan on pursuing mbl or waist length, just gimme my bra strap.

Me too! I will be happy to get to apl but brastrap, ahhh that would be the icing on the cake, my hair has never been that long :grin:

I think BSL would be more than enough for me, but like some of you have said, I may change my mind once I get there. But for right now I'm just praying for some good ol APL:yep:

Full BSL is my final goal.

I will be working in a corporate environment, so super long hair isn't exactly the best thing to have :perplexed

But BSL will be AWESOME! I'm hoping that maybe, just MAYBE that might be my graduation present to myself. Haha!:lachen:

I'm not sure that Full BSL is my final goal,

But I do know that is my goal for right now and when I get there, I pla to stay there until all my hair catches up and even the front and top are BSL.

Or is that the full BSL definition?

Anyway, it is my big goal for right now.

It just might be my ultimate goal.

I'm forty and it just seems that butt-length hair would be too young for me. But I won't know until I get there.

My hair is very fine and fragile, so full, BSL is alright with me. However, I'd much rather have healthy, thicker full APL than thin, see-through BSL. Despite a couple of setbacks where I had to cut off 2", I am still close to full APL. And my hair seems to be getting thicker and healthier even though it grows incredibly slow. So BSL is my limit. If it gets longer, fine, but really I don't have length goals longer than that.
Ditto all the way for me too Serenity. I had quite a few set backs over the past two years of my journey from hair just being uncooperative, tangling and dry for un known reasonds, under processed sections in hair strands causing breakage, bad box henna experience to being scissor happy trying to obtain blunt ends. At times I just wanted to cut it all off because I get so frustrated with babying it and it being rebelous. :wallbash: On top of all that my hair in general being very fine and fragile. If can at least make it to a healthy thick APl I would be happy, but if I make it to BSL with thick, healthy gorgeous hair, I'l be estatic honey :yep:

I BELIEVE THIS WILL BE MY FINAL DESTINATION. THIS HAIR IS BECOMING SUCH A CHORE. I REALLY MISS MY SHORT HAIR CUTS MORE THAN EVER NOW.

I would luuurrrvvv to be BSL, that would be great. Right now tho im aiming for BSL i want to see if i can do it because im sure i was APL when i was relaxed but i never paid much attention.

To prove to myself that i can be APL will make me so happy then the ultimate goal for me would be BSL, gosh i dont know what i would do with my hair.

BSL HERE I COME!!!!

This is my goal too, Southern. I'm not going to endure any more cutting until I reach full BSL. It's like a personal goal for me to get back to BSL. Then at that point, I'll determine whether or not to trim my relaxed ends off gradually or just bite the bullet and chop off the relaxed ends all at once.

I would LOVE to be at full BSL...unstretched. :look:

I usually wear my hair in braids and twists and I think they would look stunning at BSL.

hmm... i forgoot about shrinkage... maybe i'll go for super thick full BSL then start trimming off ends until im 100% natural APL... yeah... that's going to take over 2 years after i even reach BSL... oh my... but if it's 100% natural APL... i'll probably have to be past mid back to account for shrinkage... it's soooo complicated

I'd love to say my goal length is BSL but I'm greedy- I want to be waist length maybe longer? (keep in mind I'm barely shoulder right now) but I say aim high at least I can "trim" back to BSL:grin:

Back