STEAMER DEAL 1st come 1st serve

I'm sending off my money order tomorrow.

When I called and spoke to Gerri she thought the mailing details would be listed on the board.

I would have posted the mailing details in the thread but figured that people would skip over the number of steamers and just send the MO. I didn't want the backlash of ladies pming me that "they sent a MO and haven't received a steamer bc she's out, and when will i get my money back". She only had 40 available and LHCF has hundreds of members and twice as many lurkers. I omitted the mailing info so you all could call first and then determine if steamers where available to place your order allowing some type conformation. Sorry for the confusion.

In regards to the table top steamer everyone I contacted wanted a bulk order which IMO is too much drama.

BTW i :heart2: my steamer, water + rosemary essential oil = HEAVEN

Last edited:
I'm ordering mine today. While Samantha's idea seems clever, I just can't get the real thing out of my mind. I will try to have self control for the rest of the year.

I'm ordering mine today. While Samantha's idea seems clever, I just can't get the real thing out of my mind. I will try to have self control for the rest of the year.

Congrats!

If I ever have more room- another bedroom - then I am going to get one for sure!

I would have posted the mailing details in the thread but figured that people would skip over the number of steamers and just send the MO. I didn't want the backlash of ladies pming me that "they sent a MO and haven't received a steamer bc she's out, and when will i get my money back". She only had 40 available and LHCF has hundreds of members and twice as many lurkers. I omitted the mailing info so you all could call first and then determine if steamers where available to place your order allowing some type conformation. Sorry for the confusion.

In regards to the table top steamer everyone I contacted wanted a bulk order which IMO is too much drama.

BTW i :heart2: my steamer, water + rosemary essential oil = HEAVEN

Oh, thanks Tyte Curlz. I'm so excited for my steamer. I'm just waiting on my confirmation e-mail. Tyte Curlz I'm gonna have to try your rosemary water steam treat. How many drops of rosemary do you use?

Does this deal include shipping to Canada? I am thinking of going back to natural after being relaxed for only 6 months...I am not liking the way my hair is thin and I miss my natural hair....before LCHF I did not know how to take care of my natural hair properly, now am more educated and ready to do all it takes to take care of my strands....

I want one of these also. I need to do all I can to help this hair grow. But someone please tell me exactly how and when this should be used. To DC?

Are these still available by chance? :look:

I spoke with her this week (Gerri) and she had 6 left and said they are first come first serve. She also stated that she has a couple stores and also had some on Ebay.

I got my money order and just went to the website and the page is gone!! The steamer is also gone when you do a search. I am sick. If you smell bacon it's my bottom lip dragging on the floor. Yet another item I missed out on by dragging my feet.:wallbash:

Thanks anyway to Tyte Curlz for setting up this deal.

Thanks, I received my steamer 5 days ago. It cost me $179.50 to Canada plus I had to pay $59 duty fees. I am excited though...no more hair gadgets for me for a while now

Back