Spinoff - Where are the NTM users?

Thanks syvler...
I meant the xtra strenth formula :) . well, since its on sale ill give it a try. im holding you responsible if it doesnt work!! :grin:

vangrey said:
Thanks syvler...
I meant the xtra strenth formula :) . well, since its on sale ill give it a try. im holding you responsible if it doesnt work!! :grin:

Oh snaps! LOL. You will like the NTM serum...no worries vangrey...(Mo is still looking at your hair...;) )

Hey y'all, just wanted to tell you that I updated my Fotki photos to show how my hair turned out when I used the NTM line. Check them out and tell me what you think. :)

Cincysweetie said:
Hey y'all, just wanted to tell you that I updated my Fotki photos to show how my hair turned out when I used the NTM line. Check them out and tell me what you think. :)

Looking good Cincysweetie! You should've heard me lol when Ra commented...don't use the mask...use the DDC...she is not playing! And what do you mean short ponytail! I wish mine was thick like that...I have one...I just want it thicker like yours!

And I love the waves...my hair kinda does that too when it's moisturized...and I think it's so cute...makes me feel like I've got Indian in my family somewhere in the tree...well, I do...but...u know what I mean..LOL.

Anyhoo! Go NTM!;)

Cincysweetie said:

CS, Your hair looks AWESOME! I made a lotta comments in your album! :grin: I can't believe you are hair type 4a/b!!!:eek:

Poohbear said:
CS, Your hair looks AWESOME! I made a lotta comments in your album! :grin: I can't believe you are hair type 4a/b!!!:eek:
Thank you all for your compliments! Mona, you are too funny!
Actually, I am not sure what my hair type is, I could never figure that whole thing out. Maybe I am 4a/b? Dunno!

MonaLisa said:
Looking good Cincysweetie! You should've heard me lol when Ra commented...don't use the mask...use the DDC...she is not playing!
Anyhoo! Go NTM!;)

lol..nope I sure ain't. Love that DDC.

Cincysweetie, your hair looks so good and healthy. I wish I can get mine wavy like that. That was a nice full pony too.

Cincysweetie said:
Thank you all for your compliments! Mona, you are too funny!
Actually, I am not sure what my hair type is, I could never figure that whole thing out. Maybe I am 4a/b? Dunno!

I think you are a 3b or c-4a hair type.

sylver2 said:
I wish I can get mine wavy like that.

Sylver, your hair doesn't wave up?? One day I gotta take a pic (I'm the known
hater of taking pics)...when mine has that wavy thing happening....

I think it happens when the hair is wet...some World of Curls, a lil mango butter...and wa-la....

If my sad head can do it...I know your hair can go there...lol

sylver2 said:
lol..nope I sure ain't. Love that DDC.

Cincysweetie, your hair looks so good and healthy. I wish I can get mine wavy like that. That was a nice full pony too.
Thanks again Sylver. I really liked that method you have in your Fotki. It was just so simple that I could actually do it and have pretty decent results. I also appreciate the hair typing thing, I've always wondered. I thought I was in the 3 range somewhere, but not exactly sure where. I am going to take a pic of my nape area and post that so you all can tell me what that area is. It's slightly different than my edges I think. Anyway, as far as the wavy thing...IDK? I think it just happens, I don't ever brush my hair in the front to smooth it. I just put in my products and smooth is with my hands. Then I put in some MB and tie it down and let it dry like that.

MonaLisa said:
Sylver, your hair doesn't wave up?? One day I gotta take a pic (I'm the known
hater of taking pics)...when mine has that wavy thing happening....

I think it happens when the hair is wet...some World of Curls, a lil mango butter...and wa-la....

If my sad head can do it...I know your hair can go there...lol

Been trying for years to get waves, but Nope, never ever, unless I put them in with a waver iron. Nomatter what I put in my wet hair it does not get wavy. I am a true nappyhead..lol.

karezone said:
I just got the creamy leave in last night. I love it. It left my hair soft and moisturized. Just lovely.

awwwwwwwww shucks! another happy creamy leave-in consumer.
thank u for your support in keeping this product on the shelves.

I've been using it on my dry hair now too thanks to Sylver and my hair did
not curse me out.

I had a hair type thinking pondering moment ....and it would be nice if this line had a moisturizer. I don't mean the leave-in...I mean a stand alone moisturizer.

MNT has one...I wish they did too...I would be so straight.

oh well...:ohwell:

MonaLisa said:
I had a hair type thinking pondering moment ....and it would be nice if this line had a moisturizer. I don't mean the leave-in...I mean a stand alone moisturizer.

MNT has one...I wish they did too...I would be so straight.

oh well...:ohwell:

so u wouldn't consider the NTM Silk Touch leave-in cream as a moisturizer??? :confused:

Poohbear said:
so u wouldn't consider the NTM Silk Touch leave-in cream as a moisturizer??? :confused:

I can only answer for myself, I know Sylver uses this on dry hair (and I've used it on my pigtails like this) - but I primarily use this as my leave in on wet hair...like one does Lacio Lacio or Salerm.

I, myself, haven't heard of anybody using Lacio Lacio or Salerm as a moisturizer (could be there are, I just haven't heard it).

I like to have a stand alone moisturizer that is specifically created for use on dry hair for daily moisturizing purposes...with the option to use on dry or wet hair (like I have with my woojee cream, my BB Oil Moisturizer, my mango butter).

But you know your hair best and if you would like to utilize the leave-in as a moisturizer, you should by all means go for it.

This sounded jumbled...hope it was clearer than it sounded.:ohwell:

MonaLisa said:
I can only answer for myself, I know Sylver uses this on dry hair (and I've used it on my pigtails like this) - but I primarily use this as my leave in on wet hair...like one does Lacio Lacio or Salerm.

I, myself, haven't heard of anybody using Lacio Lacio or Salerm as a moisturizer (could be there are, I just haven't heard it).

I like to have a stand alone moisturizer that is specifically created for use on dry hair for daily moisturizing purposes...with the option to use on dry or wet hair (like I have with my woojee cream, my BB Oil Moisturizer, my mango butter).

But you know your hair best and if you would like to utilize the leave-in as a moisturizer, you should by all means go for it.

This sounded jumbled...hope it was clearer than it sounded.:ohwell:

Oh! I didnt know NTM leave-in cream was like Salerm21 or Lacio Lacio. I just bought some and felt it and it's not as thick as Salerm21. It feel creamy and more like a lotion...well, it's a cream! :lol: I plan on using it like sylver2 by applying it to my hair before putting my scarf on really tight at night. I also plan on using it like CaramelHonee with the Maxiglide. But overall, I got what you were saying! ;)

Poohbear said:
Oh! I didnt know NTM leave-in cream was like Salerm21 or Lacio Lacio. I just bought some and felt it and it's not as thick as Salerm21. It feel creamy and more like a lotion...well, it's a cream! :lol: I plan on using it like sylver2 by applying it to my hair before putting my scarf on really tight at night. I also plan on using it like CaramelHonee with the Maxiglide. But overall, I got what you were saying! ;)

LOL..okay! Cool.:) And yes...it's not as thick as Salerm, I agree.
Enjoy your experimentation.

I just bought a stash (two of each). I put the leave-in on my hair and a little more on the ends and put my hair up in one roller, tied with a silk scarf and couldn't wait to see the results this am. Well its looks so moisturized and soft. I really like it!
I will be using it like a regular moisturizer at night and in the day. I really like my Salerm 21 so I don't know if I would switch to this on damp/wet hair.

I plan to use this line when I wash my hair on Wednesdays (Shampoo DDC or Mask and serum and leave in) and see how my hair likes it.

I will continue with my Salerm 21 on Sat. my domincan salon visit day although I may add the serum after my rollerset is dry and prior to wrapping my hair.

sylver2 said:
I don't like the john freida relax serum.
I do use the john frieda frizz ease serum that you put on soaking wet hair.
I use the NTM serum on damp or dry hair.
To me both are totally different and can't compare.

I don't like John Frieda's relax serum either. It did nothing for my hair. I just got the serum and plan to try it on damp and dry hair.

lkg4healthyhair said:
I don't like John Frieda's relax serum either. It did nothing for my hair. I just got the serum and plan to try it on damp and dry hair.

I think you'll like the serum lkg4....I used the John Frieda relax serum since it hit the shelves...but I was done with it as soon as I found NTM.

The serum has Allandra's stamp of approval....big...time...:look:

Allandra said:
Well, I can certainly tell you that 'my' hair loves the serum./QUOTE]

I know Pookey....I mean Allandra. My hair loves it too. I just finished going through my NTM ritual....I swear to the heavens I thought about you when I was putting the serum on my hair...LOL. It was like a crack high...:lol:

To my NTM heads...Mo has realized...that NTM has become my main moisturizing conditioner...I have been..and still am a lover of Humecto and most def. gonna keep as my rotating moisturizing conditioner...but..my primary use I realized has been the NTM. it love my hair..and my hair loves it back...and I have accepted that.:thumbsup:

Yeaaa! I bought ANOTHER NTM product...the Silk Touch Leave-In and I'm lovin it!!!! I also did a CO wash today with the DDC...my hair feels amaaaaazing, made detangling 11.5 weeks of new growth so easy!!

I'm on board...haven't bought the shampoo, I'm an Elucence girl but the Daily Deep Conditioner is a keeper fo' sho'! I'm liking the Leave-In Cream more and more too!

However, the serum, I was not able to detect any difference in my after having applied it. But, I only used it twice so I shall give it a few more attempts before I throw in the two. The Mask isn't bad either, just not quite as nice as the DDC.

IMHO!!

Awwww my girls Cincy and LaNecia...thanks for showing the ole NTM some love....(it took a bashing recently...)

I did a condition wash with the DDC the other day and my hair loved it as well...I plan on doing that until I hit week 16 - I would stretch longer like Sylver...but I wanna toss my do a lil for my b'day...

and LaNecia...I actually like the mask mixed with the DDC for my lil treat. Everybody is not a fan of the mask..but I don't have a problem with it. I have abnormal hair...:look:

Long live...NTM....DDC...;)

MonaLisa said:
Awwww my girls Cincy and LaNecia...thanks for showing the ole NTM some love....(it took a bashing recently...)

I did a condition wash with the DDC the other day and my hair loved it as well...I plan on doing that until I hit week 16 - I would stretch longer like Sylver...but I wanna toss my do a lil for my b'day...

and LaNecia...I actually like the mask mixed with the DDC for my lil treat. Everybody is not a fan of the mask..but I don't have a problem with it. I have abnormal hair...:look:

Long live...NTM....DDC...;)

Hey Mona!! :wave: How many weeks post relaxer are you?
I am at 7 weeks and my hair is looking like "The lion King's sister"!!

MonaLisa said:

[/b][/i]
Ha ha no prob showing NTM some love. (And it was not a deserved bashing, might I add). Anyway, I totally could go 16 weeks having the DDC by my side for co washes, but I just can't wait to relax...so 13 weeks here I come!

I used to use the shampoo, daily deep conditioner and deep recovery mask, along with the silk-touch leave in cream. I thought they were great, especially since I have like a "z" pattern or tight S-curl type of new growth. They were awesome for manageability. I don't really use the conditioner and shampoo anymore because I've switched to Nexxus, which is better for me (all the products support each other). I still use the Silk-Touch Leave In Cream religiously.

Back