Spinoff - Where are the NTM users?

So being an product addict i went out and bought the leave in and deep recovery mask yesterday. i washed and conditioned my hair with mnt. then i added the deep recovery mask. i left it in while i cleaned the house.

:bouncy: WOW!!! :bouncy:

thats how my hair felt and looked after i rinsed it out. my ends felt soooo soft. there were no tangles insight, as well. i havent used the leave in yet because i opted to try rusk leave-in. that leave-in just added to the softness and manageability of my hair. can you say no shedding or breaking! (and i shed with the best of them).

NTM gets :clapping: and a :dance7:

CW on Saturday with the Daily; Pony-tail air-dryed with the Leave-in and Serum; Flat-ironed and wrapped.....Got rained on, pulled in pony tail and...............MY HAIR IS STILL STRAIGHT and SOFT!!!!!!!! I am scarred to wash it for fear that it might not turn out like this again....oh by the way, did I mention my last relaxer was 10/4/04....Yupper...transitioning is easy with NTM!!!!!!!

@ Nyambura - WOWWWW! I thought I had a commercial going on in MY bathroom last week during my tangle disaster (and NTM saved my a**)...

U may very well have me topped with the sighing hair....LOL...

@Vangrey...I can almost see Sylver giving you a cyberhug...lol...(hole up, hole up..is that u in the avatar? Dang girl, your hair is looking good! I'm sure it was swaying and what not!)

@blkmaryland - I'm so glad you found NTM and that it's helping you in transitioning....I'm two hours away from slapping some on my head...lol.

Oh gosh you guys now I'ma have to get some NTM too...I was trying to save money this month...I'll let you know how it turns out.;)

@blkmaryland: i am transitioning as well with about two inches of new growth. ntm makes my new growth extremely soft and easy to comb through

@mona: yea thats me in the avatar. i was shaking my hair so hard i almost broke my neck! lol :lachen: i jacked sylver's regimen and i got great results!
NTM is in my new and improved regimen!!

vangrey [color=red said:
i was shaking my hair so hard i almost broke my neck[/color]! lol :lachen:

SPIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT!!! lol! Girl, please don't do that! It's just not a good look to model hairstyles...

I like the serum. For my hair, nothing beats Salerm. As to the deep conditioner, it was good at first but over time, my hair was like "and?" :ohwell:

I've used the serum alone as a "leave-in" once and my hair came out very soft. I was really surprised!

vangrey said:
@blkmaryland: i am transitioning as well with about two inches of new growth. ntm makes my new growth extremely soft and easy to comb through

@mona: yea thats me in the avatar. i was shaking my hair so hard i almost broke my neck! lol :lachen: i jacked sylver's regimen and i got great results!
NTM is in my new and improved regimen!!

uh uh..Hey..I got jacked.....lol.. I'm so glad to here of your great results:cheers:
Your hair is so pretty, I LOVE the color.

its true though. I never use to stretch my relaxers. NTM has made this sooooo easy. I am having no problems, no xtra shedding, no breakage.
My new growth feels sooo nice and soft.
I go thru a half a tube with one washing/conditioning.

winterinatl said:
Oh gosh you guys now I'ma have to get some NTM too...I was trying to save money this month...I'll let you know how it turns out.;)

Yay!! Hurry and let us know!!

Boadicea said:
As to the deep conditioner, it was good at first but over time, my hair was like "and?" :ohwell:

Um huh....this is why I rotate my products...NTM is a staple...but it's rotated..I don't want any product I love to lose it's effectiveness by becoming to accustomed to it. This is just me...lol.

Hopefully you'll give it another whirl after some time apart from your follicles...:look:

I've tried the leave-in, the serum and the deep conditioner several times and only the serum works consistently on my hair. I've left days, weeks and months between and it just wasn't working.

I am SO GLAD I got into this NTM stuff! I wish you all could feel my hair, lol. It's been so happy since I introduced it to NTM. It's so soft and my new growth feels so moisturized and just...great! I was trying to make it a few more weeks before I relax and was getting somewhat discouraged. These products will def. help me make it another 3 weeks! I love the Serum especially because with it I can airdry in a ponytail and it comes out good. Thanks y'all for telling me about this stuff!

@Bodicea - Oh...well...I'm glad at least one of the products from the line is working for you.

@Allandra - again..that was hurtful. There isn't a Giant anywhere in my vicinity. but...quite helpful of you for others that may benefit....*cough*

@Cincysweetie - I'm soooooooo glad that somebody is feeling like I'm feeling right now..lol.

I did a Sylver last night...kinda...I pre-pood with my coconut/humectant cheapies (mixed with evoo/honey), pood with NTM - put on some AO GPB for one minute, rinsed, slapped on my NTM Mask/Daily Deep Conditioner mix -left it on overnight -rinsed this morning. Soft as a baby's a**! lol. I'm just airdrying in two pigtails.

***I'm so praying right now that the "I hate NTM...it tangled my hair and it fell out" threads don't start now. I'm still trying to recover from the other great product I supported and had to stop. :( ***

MonaLisa said:
@Allandra - again..that was hurtful. There isn't a Giant anywhere in my vicinity. but...quite helpful of you for others that may benefit....*cough*
Well ML, I'm just glad you're able to get your hands on your favorite NTM goodies. I'm sorry there's no Giant food store in your vicinity.

MonaLisa said:
***I'm so praying right now that the "I hate NTM...it tangled my hair and it fell out" threads don't start now. I'm still trying to recover from the other great product I supported and had to stop. :( ***
Well, if they do start, at least everyone knows the famous saying here at the LHCF --> "What works for one doesn't work for everyone'.

On a happier note, I'm glad the NTM Healing Shine Serum (aka secret serum) works well for me. :D

Allandra said:
Well, if they do start, at least everyone knows the famous saying here at the LHCF --> "What works for one doesn't work for everyone'.

On a happier note, I'm glad the NTM Healing Shine Serum (aka secret serum) works well for me. :D

True.....true. *sigh*

So glad the secret serum works for you!!!!:D

Allandra said:
Well ML, I'm just glad you're able to get your hands on your favorite NTM goodies. I'm sorry there's no Giant food store in your vicinity.

Trying to make me move to Maryland...so I can be closer to a Giant.

*Intrigued at this combo food/beauty product selling behemoth...*

I used the Mask today and I did not like it at all! I had to follow it up with the DDC to make my hair feel better. I think I will give it one more chance post-relaxer and if it still doesn't work well I'll get rid of it. But I am still incredibly impressed with the other 2 products I purchased. :)

Cincysweetie said:
I used the Mask today and I did not like it at all! I had to follow it up with the DDC to make my hair feel better. I think I will give it one more chance post-relaxer and if it still doesn't work well I'll get rid of it. But I am still incredibly impressed with the other 2 products I purchased. :)

I'm sorry you didn't like it. Some of the ladies have had luck with mixing it.
I don't use the Mask at all.
I use the NTM daily deep conditioner which works wonders.

sylver2 said:
I'm sorry you didn't like it. Some of the ladies have had luck with mixing it.
I don't use the Mask at all.
I use the NTM daily deep conditioner which works wonders.
Oh, it's okay I'm very happy with what I do like. The Mask just felt a lot different, and not a good different. Maybe I will try mixing it next time, I would hate to let the product go to waste. I just LOVE how my hair feels when I use the DDC and I was expecting the Mask to have the same results, if not better. I felt nice going on, but my hair felt like it was in a big knot (though it wasn't too hard to comb out). When I got out the shower my hair felt strange, but once I put on the Serum I was good to go!

Cincysweetie said:
Oh, it's okay I'm very happy with what I do like. The Mask just felt a lot different, and not a good different. Maybe I will try mixing it next time, I would hate to let the product go to waste. I just LOVE how my hair feels when I use the DDC and I was expecting the Mask to have the same results, if not better. I felt nice going on, but my hair felt like it was in a big knot (though it wasn't too hard to comb out). When I got out the shower my hair felt strange, but once I put on the Serum I was good to go!

U don't have to let the product go to waste girl...put it up for exchange or sale of what's remaining...I'm sure...someone will take it off of your hands...roll with the DDC...what you know your hair likes...why torture yourself and your follicles?

chocolate01 said:
I use the mask and the silk touch leave in. I like the leave in because it helps aid in detangaling also it leaves my hair so soft and light. The mask I love because it's just a great conditioner and offers good slip. I also like the smell as well.

DITTO ! :yay: :yay: :yay: I'll be getting the rest of the line this week !

carletta said:
DITTO ! :yay: :yay: :yay: I'll be getting the rest of the line this week !

Well hot diggity dog!! Three dancing bananas!!!
Wowwwwwwwwwww!!!! LOL. Glad ur experiencing the NTM joy carletta...:)

MonaLisa said:
U don't have to let the product go to waste girl...put it up for exchange or sale of what's remaining...I'm sure...someone will take it off of your hands...roll with the DDC...what you know your hair likes...why torture yourself and your follicles?
That is always an option! Thanks for the suggestion Mona! :)

Cincysweetie said:
That is always an option! Thanks for the suggestion Mona! :)

LOL...I don't know what it is...some heads love the mask...and some heads just don't. I seem to have found my happy medium...when I want a lil more concentration...to mix the DDC with the mask...and the DDC is excellent by itself as well.

I just don't want u to feel that you wasted your money.

Happy NTM'ing to you...:)

MonaLisa said:
LOL...I don't know what it is...some heads love the mask...and some heads just don't. I seem to have found my happy medium...when I want a lil more concentration...to mix the DDC with the mask...and the DDC is excellent by itself as well.

I just don't want u to feel that you wasted your money.

Happy NTM'ing to you...:)

I don't know what it is either Mona! I LOVE the mask, my hair ALWAYS feels so moisturized and soft afterwards. But then again I've never tried the DDC either, so I think I need to pick up some DDC and see how it compares with the mask.

mochamadness said:
I don't know what it is either Mona! I LOVE the mask, my hair ALWAYS feels so moisturized and soft afterwards. But then again I've never tried the DDC either, so I think I need to pick up some DDC and see how it compares with the mask.

Oh, the DDC is wonderful! I think it's a difference in concentration...once u pick up the DDC you'll note what I mean. The DDC is thinner than the Mask...but by no means a watery conditioner. I just like the extra concentration of the main ingredients in the NTM when using the mask...the oils in the conditioner and poo really agree with my hair. Hells bells...the whole line. Although the one product that I have not used is the leave in foam..and I read in another thread it has protein in it...so I probably won't use that...but everything else has been peachy keen...jellybean..;)

I don't like the john freida relax serum.
I do use the john frieda frizz ease serum that you put on soaking wet hair.
I use the NTM serum on damp or dry hair.
To me both are totally different and can't compare.

Back