Spinoff - Where are the NTM users?

blkmaryland said:
Ntm....ntm......ntm.......ntm!!!!!

LOL@ blkmaryland!

*Throws up the NTM gang sign...*

*Practice at home forming the N, T then M with fingers..*;)

ETA: For NTM gang members....the gang sign is as follows...

Take your right hand, the thumb and forefinger with the forefinger from the lefthand...makes the N.

Then take both your forefingers to make the T.

Then take both your thumbs and forefingers and point downward to make the M.

:look:

Last edited:
today i went and bought the ntmddc for dry itchy scalp,instead of the top and writing being peach its green.i thought i'd try it bc i LOVE the tingly,cool feeling pepermint gives. anyone else try this?

i also bought the ntm mask, will have reviews soon :)

Last night I bought the NTM shampoo, the silk touch leave in, and the shine serum. I love the slip it gives my hair and the smell! I still think I need to use mango butter, though. My curls didn't look like they normally do this morning! I think I need to just do a conditioner wash and it will be better b/c I used the shampoo as well last night. More reviews tomorrow after I CO wash tonight~!

crml_buttafly said:
do you think i could mix the ntm leave in with ego boost?

I do this...I mix the two then put it on my end at night. I put my hair up in a large roller and the next day my ends are healthy and feel soft. I used to use the Ego boost with Profective HE but this is a little too thick for my hair.

naptrl said:
Last night I bought the NTM shampoo, the silk touch leave in, and the shine serum. I love the slip it gives my hair and the smell! I still think I need to use mango butter, though. My curls didn't look like they normally do this morning! I think I need to just do a conditioner wash and it will be better b/c I used the shampoo as well last night. More reviews tomorrow after I CO wash tonight~!

Try the Silk Touch Leave in like you would use the Mango Butter.

Just joined the bandwagon, I like the shampoo and conditioner :) Can't wait to try their other products, once I take out these braids.

Bee6 said:
Just joined the bandwagon, I like the shampoo and conditioner :) Can't wait to try their other products, once I take out these braids.

another satisfied NTM user... :bouncy:

wish i could try the daily deep conditioner, every time i go to the store they are out :ohwell: i think sylver and mona are depleting all resources in my area :p

Vangrey, they sell it at Target for $4.99 -- that's the price in my area

sylver2 said:
Try the Silk Touch Leave in like you would use the Mango Butter.
I did and it didn't work as well..I think it's just because I washed my hair and that dried it out some. I'm gonna try to CO wash it and use the silk touch leave in to see how that works!

@ naptl- aiiight!...looking for results of your continued tryout of product..

@ Bee 6 - Welcome aboard girl! Glad u like the poo and conditioner.

@ Vangrey - How in da tarnation (I'm trying to get Texan wid ya:p ) can Sylver and I deplete the Southwestern supply of NTM when we're on the East Coast??
I don't think we're that good.

Although...if you were out of NTM serum...I would be looking at Allandra. I senses that she will travel for product....:look:

crml_buttafly said:
can i CO wash with ntm ddc and then deep Co with ntm mask????

I don't see why not....if you're gonna use the mask...you really don't need a lot of it. I think folks use too much of it and don't like the results. My preference is to mix a lil of the DDC into my mask as my conditioning treat.

My next experiment...is mixing the DDC with my Humecto...I can't believe I haven't done that yet...but I shall...:look:

Mona,

Perhaps that was it, I will try the NTM Mask and use a lesser amount and see how that goes.

Last night I used Emergencee (10 min w/ heat cap) then used the NTM Mask (10 min w/heat cap)...OH MY GOODNESS!!! My hair was so soft. There was no need for a detangler. I used my Jilbere in the shower and it combed right thru, even after I towel dried my hair was so soft and there were no tangles at all. I used a little Salerm 21 and NTM Leave in and then a little Shine Serum and I could just feel the softness.

I wet wrap my hair and this am it was so soft...I just combed it down..put on a little more Leave-in (love this a moisturizer) and put it in a bun....

I also used the shampoo. I don't how much I like this. It lathers very much so you only need a very small amount. It also left my hair soft (no tangles). I still like KeraCare Hydrating Shampoo the best, but the NTM is good too...

NTM line.... :clapping:

crml_buttafly said:
i think i'm gonna mix the ddc with the mask and DCO with that

yous a mixin fool:grin:

I know! I thought about it....CW and Deep Conditioning in the same day...wondering if that might be over kill...

why do u want to do that? One or the other should suffice.

Others may chime in on this.:look:

bc i have the ddc active soothing conditioner

"developed to treat dry scalp,itching,and dandruff w/pyrithione zinc"

its not the regular ddc

im gonna pre poo,shampoo,deep con, rollerset.............

lkg4healthyhair said:
Last night I used Emergencee (10 min w/ heat cap) then used the NTM Mask (10 min w/heat cap)...OH MY GOODNESS!!! My hair was so soft. There was no need for a detangler. I used my Jilbere in the shower and it combed right thru, even after I towel dried my hair was so soft and there were no tangles at all. I used a little Salerm 21 and NTM Leave in and then a little Shine Serum and I could just feel the softness.

I wet wrap my hair and this am it was so soft...I just combed it down..put on a little more Leave-in (love this a moisturizer) and put it in a bun....

I also used the shampoo. I don't how much I like this. It lathers very much so you only need a very small amount. It also left my hair soft (no tangles). I still like KeraCare Hydrating Shampoo the best, but the NTM is good too...

NTM line.... :clapping:

Aiiiight girl....happy the line is working for you!!!

Nooooooooo...you sooooo do not need to use a lot of the poo! Just a dab will certainly do you. That danggone tube will last me another two years...I alternate it with my beloved Keracare Hydrating as well. It does leave your hair very soft, I agree.

@LeNecia - holla back if using less of the mask works for you. nice of you to give it one mo go. But if it doesn't still work...the DDC is just fine.

crml_buttafly said:
bc i have the ddc active soothing conditioner

"developed to treat dry scalp,itching,and dandruff w/pyrithione zinc"

its not the regular ddc

im gonna pre poo,shampoo,deep con, rollerset.............

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh......I got it now.

You done branched out into the expanded NTM line...

MY HAIR FEELS LIKE BUTTA!!!!!!

i mixed the new ddc and ntm mask. i massaged the ddc into my scalp and it felt all nice and cool. then i used a teaspoon of the mask and rubbed it all over the length of my hair.

you'd be amazed a little goes a long way with the mask :D

anyway i love it

crml_buttafly said:
MY HAIR FEELS LIKE BUTTA!!!!!!

i mixed the new ddc and ntm mask. i massaged the ddc into my scalp and it felt all nice and cool. then i used a teaspoon of the mask and rubbed it all over the length of my hair.

you'd be amazed a little goes a long way with the mask :D

anyway i love it

Gasp!!:eek:

Aigggggggggggggggght!!!! LOL...glad it worked for you!!! I gotta pick me a mask up tomorrow while it's on sale around my way.;)

What product do you use from the Neutrogena Triple Moisture Line? All of the line or one specific item?

I use the serum and the silk touch leave in. I have tried the shampoo but Im not that impressed with it.

What do you like about this line or specific product?
The smell is ok. I just like the convenience and the quality of the product.

Chaya said:
What product do you use from the Neutrogena Triple Moisture Line? All of the line or one specific item?

I use the serum and the silk touch leave in. I have tried the shampoo but Im not that impressed with it.

The smell is ok. I just like the convenience and the quality of the product.

Use/or have used everything except the Leave-in foam as it has protein. The Daily Deep Conditioner (the Hair Mask), the Serum and the leave in cream are the bomb diggity!;)

I love the smell, the conditioning properties, reasonable price. It simply works. This along with my Keracare(detangling poo/Humecto) completes the moisturizing portion of my regime when I wish to alternate (or combine).

I use the NTM Healing Shine Serum, Silk touch-Leave-in, and also sometime the NTM hair mask mixed w/ olive oil.

I haven't tried the NTM shampoo or Condioner b/c I keep hearing of mixed reviews. More bad than good.:(

I love the smell of these products and they work really well in keep balanced conditioning to my strands. The quality sure outmarks it's price.

I use the Shampoo (my favorite poo right now), DDC, Mask, Leave-In, and Serum.

It is a very moisturizing line of products. The shampoo moisturizes and detangles like nobody's business. The leave in is great on wet and dry hair. The serum gives me a lot of shine. And both the DDC and Mask are very moisturizing.

Last edited:
baglady215 said:

I use the Shampoo (my favorite poo right now), DDC, Mask, Leave-In, and Serum.

It is a very moisturizing line of products. The shampoo moisturizes and detangles like nobody's business. The leave in is great on wet and dry hair. The serum gives me a lot of shine. And both the DDC and Mask are very moisturizing.

Mo winks at BL....gives the NTM gang sign.

For NTM gang members....the gang sign is as follows...

Take your right hand, the thumb and forefinger with the forefinger from the lefthand...makes the N.

MonaLisa said:

Girl, you are CRAZY!!! :lachen:

*BL closes her door to her office so she can practice the gang sign*

MonaLisa said:

Mo.....Now you know you got me making the gang sign..........Live and Die for NTM!!!!!! :lol:

Back