Spinoff - Where are the NTM users?

I use the oil therapy, shampoo, hair mask and the serum. I like how moisturizing the products are and the availability-all I have to do is go around the corner to CVS or Walgreens

candibaby said:
it means that one may have more of some things than another.. which could make them completely different from each other, even if the ingredients are the same.. because they're in different concentrations.

You're probably right, Candibaby. :) I still find that the Daily Deep Conditioner gives my hair just as much softness and slip as the Deep Recovery Mask, which I've since deep-sixed.

harigeek said:
I love the leave-in but I don't know why it leaves a WHOLE lot of residue in my hair. :confused: It feels really soft but there's just way too much white stuff in my hair, even after keeping it in my hair all night long with a scarf.

Has this happened to anyone else ???

I also use the deep conditioner for CO washes and the mask as a creme rinse after my deep conditioning with UBH conditioner.

Are you saying that your putting in the leave in after using the ntm deep conditioner for Co wash and then using the ntm Mask after using another different conditioner??..If so that is a lot of product in the hair. I would have a whole lot of residue too, if I did that.

Kitkat said:
You're probably right, Candibaby. :) I still find that the Daily Deep Conditioner gives my hair just as much softness and slip as the Deep Recovery Mask, which I've since deep-sixed.

I don't used the mask either, I use the Daily Conditioner which is FaBuLoso!!

I have the whole line except for the leave in and foam.
I love the way it makes my hair feel I think the hot oil treatment is my favorite product from the line besides the conditioner.

I have and use the entire line except the hot oil treatment ( I make my own). I rotate the shampoo and conditioner. I use the leave in after ever wash mixed with the serum. I only use the foam when I'm in braids. I love the stuff as much as my Kenra and Nexxus.

candibaby said:
it means that one may have more of some things than another.. which could make them completely different from each other, even if the ingredients are the same.. because they're in different concentrations.

Co-signing on that one. Usually the order of ingredients, is the order of concentration of the ingredients. Although the Deep Daily Conditioner (which is the bomb diggity ish) and the Mask contain the same ingredients, the Mask has a higher quotient of certain common ingredients. Hence, one is the basic conditioner and the other a mask.

I tried the mask today, I likey...but I, so far...am still feeling the DDC...I have to give the mask another go though...my jar ain't done yet. Probably will stick with just the DDC once I'm done.

I forgot, I've used the hot oil treatment as well...so I've done the line except the foam (no need).

Last edited:
Oo-oo-ooo oo over here! over here, * :wave: waving my hand like dude on Welcome Back Kotter!*

NTM poo and cond. are my staple products. I'm not a PJ per se, ;) but, I do get a rash or itch here and there. :eek: So, this is basically the only poo and cond. combo I use. I've been flirting with the Silk Touch Leave-in, basically cheating on my faithful Salerm, just to see if ST has any added benefits. I haven't found any except for a different smell. I've been eyeing some of the other products in the line, but I haven't budged. I have the Mask too, and will be trying it out...

I like the smell and the buttery moisturized feeling it gives my hair :).

~op~

dontspeakdefeat said:
I use the entire line including the foam leave in. I absolutely love this line. It leaves my hair feeling so moisturized and soft!!

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW SHUCKY DUCKY NOW!!! DSD has given the NTM stamp of approval!!!!:p

Y'all that need inspiration on the board have seen DSD's progress...and you know she don't steer folks wrong. Support NTM so my ish doesn't get discontinued or they start changing the formula!:D
I'm not worried about Keracare, AVLON ain't goin nowhere...but NTM needs support as it's still in its infancy on the shelves.

Speaking of, I am running low on my DDC...I had used some for a condition wash this past week...*cough*

I recently dug out my NTM shampoo and jar of mask (which is really a combination of the mask and regular conditioner mixed together. I really prefer the daily condish over the mask, and when I run out of the mixture in the jar, I will get the daily condish. The whole line (that I've tried) is relatively mild. I didn't like the fact that the silk touch cream gave me scalp flakes. I get the products pretty cheap at the commissary. I recently bought some honey moisturizing shampoo and condish from the BOdy Shoppe, but to me, NTM is as good, if not better, and for less than half of the money. So I will be taking advantage of their exchange policy.

Update!! I just tried the NTM serum and I love it. It left my hair so soft and silky. This was my first time using a serum and I was very pleased with the results.

Aiight!

Ms.Merc - you will love the conditioner, esp. the Daily Deep Conditioner (I can see Sylver nodding her head...lol)

Chocolate - ummm...why is my boy up in your avatar?? LOL...I'm playing, dese iz jokes..but seriously...why is he? Okay, I'm playing again....but on the real...
Ms. Allandra did not lie...the NTM serum is the bomb diggity ish. I'm in love...for real doe.:grin:

MonaLisa said:
Aiight!

Ms.Merc - you will love the conditioner, esp. the Daily Deep Conditioner (I can see Sylver nodding her head...lol)

Chocolate - ummm...why is my boy up in your avatar?? LOL...I'm playing, dese iz jokes..but seriously...why is he? Okay, I'm playing again....but on the real...

.....:rofl:.....

MonaLisa said:
Okay...after MrsLee's Usher like confession on the Biolage Thread of sneaking some ntm serum *cough* and Sylver2's almost straying from her beloved product line...and her saying...we need an NTM thread....here it goes:

(Mo looks at Sylver 2 - if it's more than five chicks responding,not including us...I will be amazed...)

What product do you use from the Neutrogena Triple Moisture Line? All of the line or one specific item?

I've used the poo, daily conditioner and leave-in since last summer. Recently added the serum and trying the mask. So...I'd say the whole line.:p

What do you like about this line or specific product?

I love the smell, the conditioning properties, reasonable price. It simply works. This along with my Keracare(detangling poo/Humecto) completes the moisturizing portion of my regime when I wish to alternate.

I use the whole line. I like the line because it leaves my hair very moisturized and conditioned. The serum is the BOMB!!! :love:

I went out today and bought some of this line. I was upset at first that I had a relapse of my PJism b/c I said I wouldn't buy anymore products until I used some up. Anyway, I feel better about my purchase now. I got the Daily Deep Conditioner, the Healing Shine Serum, and the Deep Recovery Hair Mask. After reading all you all's posts, I'm excited about trying this product out. And if I don't like them, I'll see you all over on the Product Exchange Board! :)

Oh, one quick question. I saw someone raised the question of how the Shine Serum compares to Biosilk Silk Therapy. Is it a heat protectant also? Is there any comparison? TIA!

ETA: I'm having 2nd thoughts about the hair mask though. Seems from the majority of the posts that it's not really necessary.

Last edited:
Cincysweetie said:
I went out today and bought some of this line. I was upset at first that I had a relapse of my PJism b/c I said I wouldn't buy anymore products until I used some up. Anyway, I feel better about my purchase now. I got the Daily Deep Conditioner, the Healing Shine Serum, and the Deep Recovery Hair Mask. After reading all you all's posts, I'm excited about trying this product out. And if I don't like them, I'll see you all over on the Product Exchange Board! :)

Oh, one quick question. I saw someone raised the question of how the Shine Serum compares to Biosilk Silk Therapy. Is it a heat protectant also? Is there any comparison? TIA!

ETA: I'm having 2nd thoughts about the hair mask though. Seems from the majority of the posts that it's not really necessary.

Hey Cincysweetie...I didn't see this, sorry! Hopefully someone can answer the comparison question..I'm unfamiliar with the Biosilk Silk Therapy. All I know is the results from the serum right now and it's a keeper!

Yes, many feel that it's not necessary to use the mask as it contains basically the same ingredients. The difference is the CONCENTRATION of the moisturizing ingredients. You can note the difference in concentration of ingredients by it's placement in the ingredients list.

I was close to feeling the same way about the mask..but after my...umm...tangle horror last weekend...I plan on keeping both in my stash.;)

well, i bought the leave-in and serum yesterday. wow! i already had the daily conditioner (i found it in my closet!). i really, really, really like it. i guess i'm a convert.

LOL @ Candibaby...music to my ears...

Dstdiva, Candibaby.....Sylver and I are so pleased....that you will be helping...in keeping this product on the shelves for years to come hopefully.

I'm looking forward to slapping the rest of my mask and deep conditioner on my head tomorrow. Get my NTM high...;)

Sylver2 looks @ Mona in disbelief, but PROUD.
We have done well in spreading the word of NTM. :woot:
Now its up to NTM to squash all non believers and do its damn thang!!!!:thumbsup:

how could i have missed this thread????

the only thing i don'r have is the serum, foam, & mousse. hopefully i can try the serum in the near future.

LOL @ Sylver....:lol:

I have faith that it will do its job for the ladies...

@ succeda - u will not regret the purchase of the serum. u...will...not....lol.

i used the serum for the first time the other night when i washed my hair, but i noticed that the bottle said that it could also be used on dry hair. does anyone do this?

dstdiva said:
i used the serum for the first time the other night when i washed my hair, but i noticed that the bottle said that it could also be used on dry hair. does anyone do this?

thats the only way i use it, on dry hair. i also use the NTM silk touch leave in on dry hair.

dstdiva said:

I've used it both ways. It leaves your hair soft, but not greasy...

and we all know Sylver utilizes all the products in special ways...as she is an addict...:look:

What product do you use from the Neutrogena Triple Moisture Line? All of the line or one specific item?

I use the serum, which I love, both of the leave-ins (the foamy mousse [fine hair] and the creamy one [coarse hair], although my hair seems to like the former better), the masque, and the daily conditioner. I guess I could have made that shorter and said the only thing I haven't tried yet is the shampoo! :look: :p

What do you like about this line or specific product?
I like how smooth the serum makes my hair feel post-wash. I love how quickly the conditioners melt into my hair...it's almost as if I can hear my hair sigh (:lol: I know, I know:lol: ). My hair is immediately moisturized. Great for conditioner washes.

Back