Spinoff: What's Your Bare Minimum Salary Requirement For So/dh?

ouxq9bc.gif

Before marriage? At least $100k. My SO makes considerably more than that.

After marriage? Since he would have already demonstrated that he has a good work ethic and will take any job, were he to get laid off, then he can get laid off and be sad and work at Walgreens until he finds something in his field again and I won't make him feel bad about it or leave :lol:

:lol: He's a 27yr old black guy from PG (yuck lol). He does something in business. Idk some kind of analyst? Idk I read the job offer, but I still don't know :lol: I never could explain what my dad does, so that's not important to me I guess lol.

What do you want?!?! :kiss:

Some sort of business analyst??? That could be a lot of things. Sweet....I'm in the right field. You live in DC, right? Maybe I need to add that area to my job search. I feel like that area makes less than where I'm from though (greater NYC area). How does he not have student loans??!!!! Does he have any brothers??

And to answer the OP, I like what @barbiesocialite said about the 200k salary with 1 mill network....that sounds doable ish...

Hmmm... I don't really care about the salary that much to be honest. I don't want a man working for minimum wage but if he has a career with benefits, that is all I really want.
I live in the DC area though so he needs to be making 50- 60K at least to survive here.

you know someone that can survive on 60K in DC?!

I didnt know that was possible :spinning:

Some sort of business analyst??? That could be a lot of things. Sweet....I'm in the right field. You live in DC, right? Maybe I need to add that area to my job search. I feel like that area makes less than where I'm from though (greater NYC area). How does he not have student loans??!!!! Does he have any brothers??

And to answer the OP, I like what @barbiesocialite said about the 200k salary with 1 mill network....that sounds doable ish...

You're right. That could be a lot of things :lol: And now that I think of it, I don't think "analyst" is actually in his current job title. But it was in his previous job! If that helps? :lol:

That's what my mom said (about his not having loans) :lol: He went to a public, in state college that his dad paid for. He'll be done with his MBA in the Spring which he used tuition reimbursement and his own money to pay for. He has 1 married older brother.

And tbh, i dont think he should be making as much as he's making :lol: I feel like he is grossly overpaid and I don't understand why he makes so much more money than me :lachen: yea im salty

Back